Start by marking “Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)

Lost Scene from Hallowed

(Unearthly #2.1)

Deleted scene from "Hallowed" found on the Amazon book page here: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images....
Published (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Lost Scene from Hallowed, please sign up.
Casey (caseydillabooks) You can read it for free using the link in the Goodreads description! It's only 4 pages so it might be easier not to use Kindle (I wouldn't know).

Charlotte
Awww.... I loved this.

I have honestly never ever read a series that had me so equally torn about the triangle love interests. I adore Christian as much as I do Tucker. I see the pros and cons for both.

January is just too far away!
Cathy
Aug 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really hope Christian and Clara end up together. I like Tucker, but I don't think he is endgame for Clara.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE STANDFORD ADVENTURES! Seeing Angela, Clara and Christian at college is going to be awesome. I cannot wait for the next book to be out!
Daisel (Owl Always Be Reading)
**Spoilers**

Actual rating: 3.5-

I think all these scene of Christian are coming out trying to persuade the readers to like Christian and forget about Tucker.
No. no, just no. Tell them Kim:

description

Here we have a lost scene where he kinda sounds vulnerable and he is showing us a bit of his personal world but he still the same guy that left Clara by herself at prom and the guy that knowing that she had a boyfriend, kissed her when she was really vulnerable due to everything that was going on (Hallowed)YO
Wendy Darling
A bedroom scene! Okay, not really. But sort of.

And damn it, how CH manages to make me sad within just a few pages... :(

Read/download from the Amazon book page here: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images...
Gk
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels, paranormal, ya
I think this scene should have been included in the book, it gives a more in depth view of Christian and makes me like his character even more. Although Tucker is incredibly sweet, Christian is just perfect for her.
Taneika
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm #TeamClara and honestly would've been happy regardless of who she ended up with, but I love Christian so much and Cynthia Hand knows how to make me sad in only a few pages
Armina

3 STARS

Very short but still touching and emotional. A scene from Christian's personal world. On the other hand - kinda pointless. I feel the same with or without this.
Lavender
Feb 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: okay so... this is supposed to be a scene that Cynthia Hand either felt wasn't good enough for the second Unearthly installment, or didn't quite fit in with the story. Four pages is quite short, but since I'm a total fan-girl for Christian (ugh I love that name), this is my little tribute to him.

**Minor spoilers if you haven't read Unearthly or Hallowed yet**

4.25 Stars: aww this is the first series that I'm so obsessed over... well, ever since that Hush Hush fiasco --the fan backlas
Amy
Jun 29, 2012 rated it liked it
3 stars because it's Christian and not Tucker... D:
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
I see what you did there,dear author. But you failed. I will never like Christian!
Nikki Nik
Aug 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Christian *swoon*

I hope he ends up with her. I think they're good for each other.
Jaden
A small glimpse in Christian's private life and space.

Those 4 pages though made me feel sorry for everything he's been put through and led to his current lifestyle with his uncle.

I guess that alone speaks volumes about how capable a writer Cynthia Hand is.
Tanya
Aug 19, 2012 rated it liked it
It's ridiculous to have this classified as a "book," but I did read this short scene that didn't make the cut for Hand's Hallowed. I'm not sure why they took it out, as it gives a little more characterization to Christian in a time when the author clearly is trying to sway the audience away from Tucker. Anyway, I enjoyed it.
Nikki S
Jul 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
I think I would have liked it more had it been about Tucker lol #TeamTucker. But I will admit it was good. It was also funny too... I mean "“A bit. Aren’t angel-bloods supposed to be musically inclined?” he says. “Why, because angels play harps?” " Yeah it was funny which made the excerpt. I really liked it.
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
5 Stars.
Why this isn't part of the book?Well I'm glad that this is Christian's room not Tucker.
Lily ☁️
I’m never sure how to review excerpts/lost scenes, because they are so short. I guess Lost Scene from Hallowed is mostly for the sake of Christian/Clara shippers, or those who like their friendship, so I definitely recommend reading it if you’re one of them, or if you’re a big fan of the Unearthly series, as it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes. If not, I see no necessity in doing so, as there really isn't any new or important information.

Blog ¦ Bloglovin’ ¦ Tumblr ¦ Instagram
Danielle
I wish this was a novella instead of just a scene... such a tease, and for that you will only get three stars!
Muse-ic ♬
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
awww
That was cute.
I can see why it was deleted because it would have served absolutely no purpose in the book.
MischaS_
Dec 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Well, only think I'm suppose to say is Why? . I don't understand why they published this. There was no need, it was just description of Christian house. Anyway, because it wasn't anything what annoyed me, I'm giving 3 *. Not bad, Not awesome. Just average.
Farwa
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
awww.. Christian
April
Nov 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
I am glad Cynthia Hand deleted this scene. Coz I really hope Tucker and Clara will end up together.
Angele  Ponco
I always did like Clara and Christian's friendship, but didn't shipped them as much as her and Tucker.
But this still is a cute novella!
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)

This little extra was given to us Unearthly fans as a little teaser to placate us until the much anticipated release of Boundless. I resisted the temptation to read it until I reread Hallowed...which I just finished this evening.

As far as I can gather from the clues in this 4-page cut scene, it takes place in the winter but before Clara's mom takes Clara, Jeffrey and Angela on that snowy hike and camping trip to meet the 'Congregation'.

There really wasn't a lot happening in this scene but I did
Trisha
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this little glimpse into Christian's life. I love that, in book 2, she finally lets him into her room...and that he lets her in to his.

Clearly, based on some of the remarks, you can tell this is before the cemetery scene, but it's so sweet and cute.

and shows, again, how much he loved his mom and how much he misses her. and how he can help comfort her because his heart knows the breaking that hers is doing.

I can see why the book may not have needed this chapter, but I love that it was stil
Amanda (Fandomly Bookish)
NSJDNSND CLARA - CHRISTIAN MOMENT. My heart's happy! (Huehuehue Hallowed, must've done something with my brain and heart. All I can think about is .... Christian Christian Christian -_-) HAHAHA!

“But you’re a ballerina,” he says. “You dance.”

I stare at him. “How did you know that? Did you read my mind about that, too?”

He scoffs. “No. I listened. With my ears, and stuff. You told me, last year at prom. Which I thought was strange since you kept stepping on my feet.”

Hello, embarrassing. “Well, I n
Annie Brewer
Sep 02, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: angels, extras, ya
Okay, so this was...short. And kinda pointless? And it doesn't really make me love Christian more. I still love Tucker for Clara. I don't see that changing. But I don't hate Christian anymore. I just don't feel that their purpose makes them a good match. She should be with a human than with a fellow angel-blood. But that's just me. I'm a little bias perhaps.

Now I need Boundless asap.

Madi ~☆TheBookNerdDiaries☆~
Jan 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: online
1.5

I remember wanting to read Unearthly and it sounding super interesting but never continuing to finish the book. Idk maybe that's why this wasn't super interesting to me.

Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Olivia
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Well, that was kinda... sad.
I don't know how I've missed this(even though it's not importatnt, like, at all). Whatever. I want to re-read the Unearthly series soooo bad! I have to buy it.
Ari
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shorty
Read via Wendy.

I read this while waiting for Boundless and what can I say, it is always great to read more about the stories that you enjoy deeply. No matter how much or how little do you receive, when the waiting is killing you it's all worth it.
Hannah
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
i found this a little pointless perhaps it was a deleted scene from the book and it would have been better if it was longer or gave more of an oversight between christian and clara. i would have liked to know why christian was nervous about showing clara around his house and why was she there? this left more questions then answers
  • Shattered (Shade, #3.5)
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • The Spring Before I Met You (The Lynburn Legacy, #0.25)
  • Aftermath (Nightshade #3.5; Nightshade World #6.5)
  • The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25)
  • Tomorrow is Today (Tempest, #0.5)
  • Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5)
  • A Dark Grave (The Elysium Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Beneath (Heven and Hell, #3.5)
  • Among the Nameless Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #0.5)
  • As They Slip Away (Across the Universe, #2.5)
  • Secrets of the Time Society  (Timeless, #1.5)
  • Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5)
Cynthia Hand is the New York Times bestselling author of several books for teens, including the UNEARTHLY trilogy, THE LAST TIME WE SAY GOODBYE, MY LADY JANE and MY PLAIN JANE (with fellow authors Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows), THE AFTERLIFE OF HOLLY CHASE, and the upcoming novels THE HOW AND THE WHY and MY CALAMITY JANE (also with Ashton and Meadows). Before turning to writing for young adults, ...more

Unearthly (3 books)
  • Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
  • Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)