Start by marking “Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)

Iron's Prophecy

(The Iron Fey #4.5)

Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the
Published September 1st 2012 by Harlequin TEEN

To ask other readers questions about Iron's Prophecy, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Marlorie Keirran (Ash and Meghan's son) might become evil and destroy both of the courts. There is a slim chance he will unite them since he will have the…moreKeirran (Ash and Meghan's son) might become evil and destroy both of the courts. There is a slim chance he will unite them since he will have the power of all three courts(less)

Lucy Qhuay
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: The Iron Fey Fanatics :)

OMG!!! More Ash and Meghan!!!! +.+
And Kierran is coming!!! +.+

**-----------------**

I just finished reading this and

OMG!

Ash, you're back! +.+

And you're going to be a daddy! +.+

And Kierran is going to be just like you! +.+ Perfect, singular, with marvellous black hair and silver eyes! +.+

And I am so scared because of his future...

I just can't believe that he is going to destroy everything! :'( Ash, you're right!
We can always change our future! You and Meghan have to stay strong because you're a
Sophie
Jun 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Meghan and Ash's UNBORN CHILD?

Excuse me while I try to breathe.

Photobucket

Edit (11/8/12):
Reading this made me realize how much I've missed Ash and Meghan. They're just so perfect together. Gahh. Also, Kagawa's wonderfully creative mind strikes again. I really liked that transition part where Meghan enters the Dream Pool, and of course the Wishing Tree was lots of fun too (big snakes yay)! The Lost Prince was kind of ehhh for me, since I didn't really like reading from Ethan's POV. It makes me wonder what
Arooj
Post-Reading:
For once, I'm speechless. I have nothing to say about this book. If you could see my facial expressions and hear how fast my heart was beating, then you'd know exactly what I thought of it. But I'm just going to leave a little letter here to Julie Kagawa:

Dear Julie,

Thank you. Thank you for letting me experience one last adventure with some of my favourite characters ever written. Thank you for taking the time to write a short story that shows a glimpse into what occurred next. Thank
Radmila

“Well,” Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, “it's just like old times, isn't it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance…we just have to wait for Furball to show up and then it’ll be perfect.” “He is already here, Goodfellow,” came a familiar voice behind us, sounding bored and offended all at once. “Where he has been for much of the conversation, waiting for you to see past the end of your nose.” “Yep.” Puck sighed as we all turned to face Grimalk
Alaina
djfdlsafjlkasdjfdlasjflasjflasjflkjlkas

Please hold I'm currently freaking out.

Seriously, why do these novellas just keep shoving so much god damn cuteness in my face?!?
So much Ash and Meghan in this novella.
The unborn child.
This novella takes you on like a kiddy version roller coaster of emotions. I loved the whole damn ride. I ate all of these novellas up like a starved child. This was the perfect ending for Ash and Meghan. I needed it. Everyone needed it. THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDED IT.

Everyone nee
Kristalia
Final rating: 3.75/5 stars

Mortals! Yes, I am talking to you as a mortal myself! As someone who completed the journey to Nevernever, I have a warning to make:
- Those who have read this may know everything and nothing about The Lost Prince.
- Those who are interested in completing this journey and start a new one should see the contents of this book.
- Those who do not wish to venture further into Nevernever, should never read the book.
- And those who are interested in the future of The Lost Prince,
Lucille
Jun 28, 2012 marked it as to-read
OH JOY! A BABY!!! Please let it be a boy!! (I'm sure it will be... but just to be sure!)

description

Booknut
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
SO MUCH ASH AND MEGHAN CUTENESS!!!! This book is too brilliant to put into words - all those sobbing episodes you all had at the end of Iron Knight when you realised that yes, Ash was back, but no, you wouldn't get to read more about him and his smexy self...they were all worth it!! Because Julie has come back with a story that is full of adventure, humour, Puck-ness (:D), foreboding and of course LOVE.

If you weren't Team Ash before, prepared to be now. Personally, I'm fence-sitting...I love Pu
Sinead
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the epilogue fans deserved of Ash and Meghan. We see our favourite couple go on one last adventure with Puck and Grimalkin about the future of Ash and Meghan's family and it was great to read. It also answers a lot of questions I had during the Lost Prince, so I kinda wish I'd read this first! However I'm going to be way more informed for The Iron Traitor now.
Rimsha Salam
Check out my blogs for more reviews and book stuff: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot...

OMG! OMG! OMG! i finally got it yeah baby!

Reading reading reading...... and then
oh yes! yes yes yes yes!!! there is going to be Ash junior
and CAKE.

Reading reading reading .....
Oracle's prophecy...(view spoiler)
Me:
image

I don't know what to do,
image

It is going to be ok, itz gonna be ok;

To Ash, Kierran, Ethan a
Sanya
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
What an awful prophecy.
Saniya
Jul 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
My heart is bursting with happiness. My eyes are wet with tears. I am speechless. I am literally dancing with joy. All I could think was "OMG!" And all I could feel was that I just freaking love Ash and Meghan and Oh Lord, Puck and Grim and everyone so damn much. -starts to cry hysterically.

I swear, I am so emotionally attached to this book. This is the only series ever, to make me feel in this way. And I just love Julie Kagawa for writing this series in the first place. Oh maaan. I started to c
Irena
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now I know as much as I knew before reading this.
Perhaps if I read it before starting the spin-off series, it would be useful to find out about prophecy, but since I only have The Iron Warrior to finish the series, I am officially late for the train.
Amanda Kratz
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
So yet another short story in the world of the Iron Fey. This one takes place after the 4th book. Make sure you read the 4 books prior other wise there are many many spoilers.

Of the short stories I found this one to be the most pointless.

Basically the Oracle shows up and says I have a prophecy for you, come find me. And we go on another adventure with Meghan, Ash, Puck, & Grim. (Gang's all here!), but there is so little adventure.

Eventually Meghan receives the prophecy and decides wahwah th
♥ Becky  22
WHAT?? #4.5????
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! I don't have to say goodbye to them yet!

~Tina~
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Just when I was finally okay with letting these characters go, I read Iron Prophecy and all I want is to read about them even more!
But at last, Ash, Meghan and Puck's story is done and I'm excited about Ethan's series so this was a brilliant treat!
Loved!
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
"Well," Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, "it's just like old times, isn't it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance...we just have to wait for Furball to show up and then it'll be perfect."
"He is already here, Goodfellow," came a familiar voice behind us, sounding bored and offended all at once. "Where he has been for much of the conversation, waiting for you to see past the end of your nose."
"Yep." Puck sighed as we all turned to face Grimalk
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
I loved this! I was so happy to have everyone back together that I had to try really hard to hold in a squeal while I was reading (it was the middle of the night and my husband was sleeping).

"Well," Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, "it's just like old times, isn't it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance... we just have to wait for the Furball to show up and then it'll be perfect."
"He is already here, Goodfellow," came a familiar voice behin
Alice Law
Jun 27, 2012 rated it liked it
When I finished the book, my first reaction was, " THAT'S ALL?!!" I want to read more more and more!!!
Colleen Houck
If you haven't read this one yet, it's a good lead in to what happens next. The snake guardian is scary! Love the dynamic between the three friends and seeing the relationship between the hero and heroine mature.
Robin (Bridge Four)
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yay! I love seeing Meghan and Ash together as a couple. I greatly missed Meghan in The Iron Knight and it is nice to see a part of the life that she and Ash have after being married. They are getting ready for the first Elysium that Meghan has gone to as the Iron Queen but she is feeling a little weird nausea and almost fainting….hmmm wonder what that could be.

The oracle that once asked for Ash and Meghan’s first born has bad news about their progeny and they must journey to her for the answers
Amanda
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First off, I would like to thank Julie Kagawa for giving us this novella, in which we get to have a glimpse into Meghan and Ash's life together!!! I loved The Iron Knight, but nonetheless I wanted MORE. Due to Kagawa's brilliant writing, I fell in love with not just the Nevernever, but with Ash and Meghan, and I was beyond thrilled to find that there would be a novella about them!

*Breathes*

Okay, now for the review: I DEVOURED EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. My heart fluttered as I read of the affection As
Mai is a Happy Bibliophile

Hmmm... Not as epic as the Iron Knight but still a good read. Though I must say...
ME WANT MORE!

One word: MISS.

I will miss the cait saith, Grim.
I will miss Puck's pranks and funny moments.
I will miss Meghan's stubborness.
I will miss the wonderful world of Nevernever.
I will miss the adventures.
I will definitely miss Ash. :D

The Iron Prophecy is a novella written by Julie to highlight and tell the readers what happened next after Meghan and Ash's royal union. There's really no Happily Ever After
Angie
Iron's Prophecy was interesting. I don't think it really fit as an ending novella to The Iron Fey series. It probably would work better as a prequel for the spinoff, since I suspect the Oracle's prophecy is going to one of the main conflicts of that series. Either way, I did like this glimpse into Meghan's life as the Iron Queen. Things can't stay peaceful for long, so of course the Oracle has to pop up and freak everyone out over something that might happen. Meghan has a tough decision to make ...more
Michelle
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Ok, I'm not even sure if I want to leave my review with the others who seem to love this novella. Unfortunately, it fell flat for me. I'm sure people will read my review and think I'm crazy, but we all don't have to agree. So here goes...

Iron's Prophecy was between an ok and a like for me. I was definitely disappointed. The story was totally pointless in my opinion. It just gave us a tiny peek at life after Iron Knight with a bunch of hogwash surrounding that. I guess it could be setting up f
Girls*heart*Books
Sep 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This review originally posted on GiGirls *Heart* Books on September 24, 2012

Where do I begin with this amazing series? This was another that sat on my to read list for far too long before I finally had the chance to pick them up. I have to thank my lovely friend Touya from The Reader's Garden for badgering me until I was completely enthralled with just the idea of reading these books. I devoured all four volumes in a week. Then I went and read all the novellas, (yes, out of order, sorry guys).
Jaime Arkin
I have nothing but love for this series. Seriously I think of Ash and I'm all

Photobucket

In this novella we get that last peak into Meghan's life as the Iron Queen. It revolves around a prophecy from the Oracle "What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them."

Kagawa gives us that one last adventure with Meghan, Ash and Puck and it was lovely. I'm not going to spill a whole lot of details because I'm not going to ruin anything, but it's a perfect lead in to the Lost Prince.

Ash... My
Nikita
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Iron’s Prophecy is entertaining, gripping and amazing short story. I really liked it. The story returns to Meghan’s point of view and sets after the events of the Iron Knight. The Iron Prophecy is really the end of one story and the beginning of another. Meghan faces another challenge when someone from the past returns with a warning that will change everything for both Meghan and the future of the Nevernever.

Meghan has adjusted to her life as the Iron Queen and is happy with her life and that s
Olivia (Bookcomet)
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novellas
This is probably one of the best novellas I have read - that is part of a series that is. This is 4.5 in the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa.

I loved the return of all the characters. I was expecting the novella to just involve Ash and Meghan but of course it would not be complete without Puck and Grimalkin.

This story in the novella was actually good. Unfortunately I have had experiences with novellas that don't actually have a story - they are just extras. But this novella was great and full of
THE PROPHECY!!!! who may die? 3 32 Sep 24, 2013 09:36PM
Boy or Girl what do you want? 9 70 Nov 29, 2012 04:43PM
Length 2 43 Oct 14, 2012 05:38AM
Iron Fey 1 31 Sep 10, 2012 02:44PM
Baby! 6 87 Jul 19, 2012 12:54PM

• Other Worlds
  • Shattered (Shade, #3.5)
  • Old Habits (Wicked Lovely, #2.6)
  • Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade #0.5; Nightshade World #3.5)
  • The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring, #2)
  • Radiant (Unearthly, #2.5)
  • Mark of the Princess (The Kingdom Chronicles, #1)
  • Secrets of the Time Society  (Timeless, #1.5)
  • The King's Guard (Fire and Thorns, #0.7)
  • Reaper (Soul Screamers, #3.5)
  • Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5)
  • Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)
  • Ferragost (Lumatere Chronicles, #2.5)
  • The Faerie Guardian, Part I
  • Glitter & Doom (Masque of the Red Death, #1.5)
  • Faceless (Denazen, #2.5)
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)

The Iron Fey (7 books)
  • The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
  • The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
  • The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
  • The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
  • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
“Know that I'm with you always, even if you can't see me.” 68 likes
“Well,” Puck said cheerfully, forcing a rather pained smile, “it’s just like old times, isn’t it? You, me, ice-boy, the future of the Nevernever hanging in the balance…we just have to wait for Furball to show up and then it’ll be perfect.” “He is already here, Goodfellow,” came a familiar voice behind us, sounding bored and offended all at once. “Where he has been for much of the conversation, waiting for you to see past the end of your nose.” “Yep.” Puck sighed as we all turned to face Grimalkin. “Just like old times.” 65 likes