Start by marking “Nexus (Supernova Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nexus (Supernova Saga, #3)

Nexus

(Supernova Saga #3)

Kerrigan Cruz and Dominic Grayson have fulfilled their destiny, clearing the way for a new Guardian of the Light to emerge. The product of her parents’ mixed bloodlines, Victoria Milena Cruz-Grayson must defend the world as the only Guardian of Mankind in existence.

With the weight of the world on her shoulders, Tori must find a way to keep it from falling before the gravi
Published September 27th 2012 by The Writers Coffeeshop Publishing House (first published July 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nexus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nexus

Jeannette Weber
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!!! I actually loved the ending. C.L. Parker did it again for me. We got to see Kerrigan's daughter, all grown up. I got goosebumps from this one. I was a little scared when I found out who Tori really was and who the guy in her santuary is. I usually stay away from stuff like that, notice how im not saying what "It" is because I want the readers to be surprised. I actually loved the way how C.L played it out. It was a learning experience. One I will never forget. Im sad it ended but all ...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

I had the extreme pleasure of receiving an ARC of Nexus from the Publishing House and read it while I was out of town. I found myself finding reasons why I needed to get back to the hotel room early just so I could continue reading. :)

Nexus, the 3rd and final installment of the SUPERNOVA SAGA was an incredible read. It was highly evident how much heart and soul C.L poured into this book, and having read and thoroughy enjoyed Super
Miranda
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bbpr-review-2012
See my review here: http://www.bittenbyparanormalromance....

Wow! Amazing! Heart wrenching! I never saw this trilogy come to the end that it did. It was saddening and bitter sweet. I loved it and couldn't get enough of it. When the last chapter was done I wanted to throw my Kindle against the wall, but I held my patience a little longer and wanted to cry for Tori and Dante. Although it was not the perfect HEA, I was happy that they got some kind of a happy ending.
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
Jun 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-edits
Great final installment in the Supernova trilogy. As the book says, "Dante Dickens is a sex god", and he certainly makes this book very worthwhile!
Michelle McKinney
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After reading Supernova and Cataclysm I could NOT wait for Nexus to come out! Let me just say that this book was amazing and did not disappoint! I received this book through Netgalley to review and read Nexus in one day although I am very sad to see this Saga end this was a wonderful way to end everything.

Victoria Milena Cruz-Grayson is now 21 and the grown daughter of Kerrigan and Dominic. It is also her turn to fulfill her destiny. You will meet the old gang from the first 2 books and will me
Maureen
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have had the privilege of reading this wonderful book already because I am a pre-reader for CL Parker.Everyone waiting for this fantastic read will not be disappointed. This book wraps up the trilogy with a mind boggling revelation!

Parker has written another "stay up late page turner" that will blow you away! And, if you have not read her first two books, what are you waiting for? This rising new author is not to be missed, believe me! I put her writing right on an even keel with J. R. Ward.
Liesa Manis
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd and final book of the Supernova Saga, Nexus is a fantastic book in its own right and a wonderful ending to the trilogy.

Kerrigan and Dominic who now have an adult child must deal with keeping her safe so she can fulfill her destiny. The daughter just wants to run her own life and live a little.

You see where this is leading! Then she meets a young man who's destiny is tied in with hers. Sparks fly, and the rest is an great ending of Biblical porportions!!

You do not want to miss this final
Fathima

THIS BOOK WAS JUST AWESOME !!!!

Oh why did it have to end ....

Full review to follow :)
Alissa
Oct 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. There aren't too many series that end better than they begin, but Nexus was an exception. It was everything a final book should be. There was lies, sex, apocalyptic battles and the ultimate sacrifice for love. Oh how sweet and bitter and absolutely amazing! This is the kind of book I'll read again and again.
Trish
Aug 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, paranormal
BEST OF THE SERIES---
eBook provided by author.
Review to follow soon.
Teresa
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful series. CL Parker has taken me through a wonderful journey and has made me feel so much for these characters.

I look forward to EVERYTHING else she will write in the future.
Cassie
Sep 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Nexus is the final book in the Supernova Saga (it actually comes out TODAY) and I’m so glad I got the pleasure to read these books and I’m also quite sad that it is over. To know about Nexus, you should read the previous books first. Be aware that this book is the THIRD in a series and if you have not read the previous two books there will be some spoilers in this review.

Nexus is about the daughter of Kerrigan and Dominic Grayson, Victoria Milena Cruz-Grayson, better known as Tori. Tori are a 21
OpenBookSociety.com
Oct 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Autumn

Nexus is the final installment in the Supernova Saga. Finally Kerrigan and Dominic have found happiness. They have raised their daughter, Tori, to realize her important role as the Guardian of Mankind. They have sheltered and protected her. Now Tori feels she is an adult in her own right and yearns for freedom – freedom from responsibility and freedom to find her own path.

The family takes a trip to London to visit with their old friends, Drew and Sinclair. Th
Kim Justice
Aug 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
My Review:
Well let me say this up front, as for Nexus it grabbed me right from the start. But also as before some foul language is only one thing that I have issues with. But author C. L. Parker has once again kept me on the edge of a cliff and wanting more!

First, the new character are just as amazing as the characters were in the first two saga's. For one, Victoria, grownup, and searching, and learning just as her mom did... Yeah that is right, Kerrigan's daughter! And as for another character
Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
This is my review, as seen on Ali's Bookshelf

First off I want to start by saying...WOW! What a great book. I loved this one and didn't have a problem getting into it. I am sad to see this Saga end though, I want more of these characters, but with that being said I can't wait to see what author C.L. Parker comes up with next.

I read Nexus in one day and loved the chemistry of the new characters and the old characters from the first two books. I have to say I adored Victoria in this one. Victoria
Jennifer Ledford
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book simply blew me away. You'd think considering that, this would be the easiest review to write because of that, but no. To adequately review this book, I'd have to give away information the reader learns along the way, and it would completely ruin it for you. So, I'll talk about what I can instead ... the writing.

CL Parker really puts your emotions through the ringer on this one. She has become an expert at drawing each and every one of them out and then toying with them in a way that's
Heather
Shelves: books-i-own
I LOVE THIS WOMAN. CL Parker is such an amazing writer. She had me riveted from the first moment I started reading Supernova.She again hasn't let me down. I was afraid that I wouldn't like reading about Tori and Dante... they weren't Kerrigan and Dominic. The minute I started reading however I was draw into their world just as fast as I was their parents. The characters are so well developed you can't help but fall in love with them all. You tend to feel like you are in the story living the mome ...more
waterbaby786
Oct 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Netgalley allowed me to read this book in return for an honest review.
C.l.parker is your go to gal for a good dose of romance. I loved the paranormal background. It was very intriguing. The explanation at the end did not disappoint
I thought Tori was well justified, so was the love triangle between her and her two admirers. The ending was superb twist and the consolation prize was more than enough consolation.
I will admit I read this book first and I have to say, it takes a lot of talent to make
Michelle
CL has firmly installed herself amongst my favourite authors with this installment which is set 21 yrs after the end of Cataclysm. It was nice to catch up with everyone again.

This book had everything I love in a book from a kick ass heroine to a sexy hunk. The plot held me right to the end and I was kept guessing as to who a certain someone was and their motives. It had a bittersweet ending though, have some tissues handy!

I am sorry to see the trilogy end but I can't wait to find out what CL h
Egg  Lady
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Anyone who hasn't read the Supernova Saga, you don't know what you are missing. The final installment of the saga, "Nexus", is an awesome conclusion to the saga. Parker has proven that her imagination reaches no bounds. Nexus brings everything the other two books was leading up to to a finale that is full of surprises, twists, turns, and suspense. It will have you on the edge of your seat and rapidly turning pages to see what happens next. It has an explosive ending that will leave the reader wi ...more
LorettaLynn
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
*18 and older

I am going to have to say it again. I read this one first. I thought it was book 1.
However, as saying that I did enjoy it. I thought it was a fun read. Everything happens for a reason was said just right. There are a few parts that I didn’t care to much about. The biggest one was a part really close to the end. Other then that one part there I think this was a great book even if I did not read them in order. So now, I want to go out and read the first ones. Therefore, if you like p
Bookish Temptations
Shelves: arc
Whenever I begin reading what I know is the last book in a series that I have loved I feel excitement and anticipation, but it’s always tinged with a little sadness and dread as well. I know that once I’ve read it that the story will be done. It’s hard for me to let go of characters that have found a place in my heart, and Nexus by C.L. Parker is no exception.
Read my full review here: http://bookishtemptations.com/2012/09...
Paranormal Tendencies
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that this was the perfect ending for this series. The story kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was so sure I had it all figured out and then BAM! Nothing was as I thought it would be in the end. If you read the first two books in this saga, I'm sure you will love the way CL ended it with Nexus. I highly recommend this book (but read the other two first!).
Alysse
Feb 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
best one of the 3. really good story and enjoyable. crazy ending.
rdmickey1989
Nov 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal

What a great finale to the series. I couldn't put it down. Thank heavens for the Epi though, because I was totally gasping for breath.
Autumn
Aug 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2012
The brave finale to the Supernova Saga - Don't miss it!!

Sandy
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow!-Do not miss reading this last installment.
Nikki Thomson
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the third (and final) book in the Supernova saga - and no lie, it is my favorite. Hands down. The story continues with Tori Cruz-Grayson, the child of Kerrigan and Dom. And wow, does she bear quite a burden on her narrow shoulders. She is the Guardian of Mankind - heady stuff for someone in her early 20's. And then there is Dante - HER Guardian (and every girl should be so lucky to have someone so devoted to them!!). In this book, we travel across the pond to Great Britain and tag along ...more
Vicci
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
I was able to read this a Arc from netgalley. I was very excited to read this book. I fell in love with Tori and Dante. I liked the love story that develop between them and enjoyed the watching them fall in love.
With that said the rest of the book I found slow and a little long. I really had a hard time getting into it. It was a ok book not a favorite of mine. I actually started to read the book twice and walked away and started another book. I really had to force my self to finish the book.
I
Amy
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved the story. HATED the ending! ARGH! If it had been a book, I would have thrown it across the room.

My brain had convinced me who HE was and I was completely WRONG! Dante was a dream come true. Gabe wasn't so much in your face in this book. Loved seeing how Kerrigan, Dominic, Colton, Gabe, Drew and Sinclair lived!

• Grave Refrain
  • Sapphire Universe (The Universe Series, #1)
  • Over the Edge
  • Ghostwriter
  • Enticing (PI & Men to the Rescue #3, Buckhorn Brothers #5)
  • Hereafter (Reaper, #2)
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • Catching Stardust
  • Lessons Learned (Appalachian Hearts, #1)
  • Bittersweet Seraphim (Seraphim, #2)
  • The Kingdom
  • The Prophecy (Divinity Stone #1)
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • Engraved (The St. Croix Chronicles, #5)
  • Mocked by Destiny (Mocked, #1)
  • Wicked Paradise
  • Fireworks
  • The Silver Cross (Vampire Nightlife, #1)
C. L. Parker is a romance author who writes stories that sizzle. She’s a small-town girl with big-city dreams and enough tenacity to see them come to fruition. Having been the outgoing sort for all her life—which translates to “she just wouldn’t shut the hell up”—it’s no wonder Parker eventually turned to writing as a way to let her voice, and those of the people living inside her head, be heard. ...more

Supernova Saga (3 books)
  • Supernova (Supernova Saga, #1)
  • Cataclysm (Supernova Saga, #2)