Start by marking “Priceless (The Gods, #1)” as Want to Read:
Priceless (The Gods, #1)

Priceless

(The Gods #1)

3.63  ·  Rating details ·  420 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
Sparks ignite when Cupid takes aim at two mortals in Las Vegas: Randy Jones, an average guy on a company vacation, looks into Garrett’s eyes at a craps table and time stands still. Throwing aside everything he believes, Randy engages in a torrid two-night affair with Garrett—only to panic when he realizes he’s fallen in love.

Cynical billionaire Garrett Shiffler has everyth
Published July 25th 2012 by Dreamspinner Press (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Sheri
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sugar and spice and everything nice. Ohhh, and instalove, orgasms followed by more sugar. It’s so sappy sweet that I wish I would have read this for a Valentines treat!
It’s a second-hand twist apparently, but I’m not familiar with the original. Although it was perhaps excessively sweet, I was hooked and couldn’t put it down.
Shhh, don’t tell my boss, but I actually hid in the storage room to finish the last chapter when my lunch hour left me hanging on the eager thread of almost finished. That’
Ami
This feels like the plot of old Harlequin stories I read years ago.

Let's see if the plot is familiar:
A very rich and gorgeous sophisticated man, who is known as "asshole" or "bastard" for being cold and calculated. A mousy and honest younger woman man, who refuses to take his money, who is different that any other dates this rich man knows. They have lovely dates and fabulous nights, and well, they fall in love (within three days). But the woman man is scared about her his feeling to this man,
Mandy*reads obsessively*

Ami's review is spot on.
If you want one rich, arrogant but deep down mushy teddy bear alpha and his sweet, waterfall prone, uninterested in money or gifts, innocent love interest this is the one for you!
It's a light read and "Randy" could easily be replaces by "Rachel" and you would have the exact same story!
Barb Manning
How can a simple young man and a cynical billionaire find anything to build a lasting relationship on? M.A. Church addresses that question in Priceless, a modern gay romance between Randy Jones and Garrett Shiffler.

Randy meets billionaire, Garrett during a vacation trip to Las Vegas. The attraction between the two is immediate and sizzling hot. Garrett and Randy spend a hot weekend under the sheets in an interlude that's only supposed to be sex, hot sex and nothing else.

Despite the brevity of th
Amarilli Settantatre
Gigi
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading this on Literotica a million years ago so I was very excited to read it again as a novel. I was not disappointed! It was all fluff and sex and romance and fun! I see a sequel has been written with two new characters, so I'm all psyched up again. I actually read this book the day it came out last summer and I plan to re-read it before the sequel, Perfect, comes out.

Highly recommended as a fluff piece!
M'rella
What Ami said.

As for my input:
I had to read this for a challenge. Sure enough, challenge it was.
Sex and tears. And I am not a fan of either. 0.5 stars.
Valeria  DePaula
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
✔ Letto! Molto bello e veloce.
Avevo immaginato chissà cosa per via della trama. Ma è stato più semplice di quello che speravo, ma non per questo meno bello.
Per me è Per me è ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Julie Hayes
Jan 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
There’s an expression that goes what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. But Randy is only there to do a job, so that doesn’t really apply to him. He has no intentions on meeting anyone or doing anything he’ll live to regret. Of course, a little gambling doesn’t hurt, right? It is Las Vegas. So he goes to the casino of the hotel he’s staying at. While standing near the craps table, he spots a gorgeous stranger on the other side, and when their eyes meet, sparks fly…

Randy can’t believe it when the
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Garrett is a cynical rich man who is used to men throwing themselves at him. When his eyes meet those of Randy across the craps table, he sees something in them that intrigue him and decides he wants to meet him. Randy is shocked when the hunky, gorgeous, obviously wealthy man across from him indicates he wants to meet him. But, decides to take a chance. Both men fall in love, but Randy knows that Garrett is w
Anita Bianchi
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Questo romanzo mi ha ricordato un pò la storia di Cenerentola (con qualche aggiustamento ovviamente!): il protagonista è un ragazzo goffo e con scarsa fiducia in se stesso e nel suo aspetto, mentre il principe è un uomo straricco, cinico e arrogante, abituato ad avere tutto ciò che vuole.
Randy e Garrett incrociano il loro sguardo sopra un tavolo da gioco a Las Vegas e l'attrazione scocca immediata, ma Randy non può credere che un uomo come il bel miliardar
Bookwatcher
May 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: glbt-gay, erotica, romance
It's a sappy romance
A very sappy love story
Very very veeeeeeeeery sappy love story.
I was in the mood for romance, so I like it. I wish there were less sex scenes and more about the characters knowing each other... But it's my personal taste... Lately I'm not in the mood for many and long sex scenes in books.
Anna Zedda
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, mm
3 1/2 prometteva bene poi si è perso. ..quella lontananza che doveva essere di qualche giorno ed è diventata di oltre un mese non ha senso
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
FREE for one hour :)
OR ONE HOUR ONLY (6-7PM GMT) PRICELESS BY @nomoretears00 (M.A. CHURCH) IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD!

Thanks Mary MooCow!! :)
Julesmarie
Mar 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m, zf2018
Maybe this just wasn't for me.

I didn't feel like I got to know either character very well. I didn't understand why they were so attached to each other.

And the over-the-top "romantic gesture" just seemed silly to me.
David Charlier
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un très joli petit livre! Hélas, beaucoup trop court :(
Ramona
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sehr kurz, aber süß. Amor spielt mal wieder den Kuppler <3
Christine
Not a fan of insta-love stories. The whole thing was kinda unreal ad hard to connect with the characters
Virginie Dauphin
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
c est court mais bon, d'accord un peu cliché, mais cela fait du bien un peu de légèreté et puis si Cupidon s'en mêle, que pouvons nous dire ??
Elyxyz
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Voto: 3,5 stelline.

Se Cupido – il dio dell’Amore – ci mette lo zampino, scoccando le sue fantomatiche frecce dorate, dovremmo aspettarci una storia romantica con i fiocchi e controfiocchi, dove tutto fili liscio e il ‘vissero per sempre felici e contenti’ è d’obbligo. Ma… siamo proprio sicuri che sia così?
Forse invece è il Destino a metterci le grinfie, scalzando persino il volere del giovane dio, quando Randal Jones e Garrett Shiffler incrociano i rispettivi sguardi e rimangono colpiti da un im
Valérie
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-books
1,5* ...Une romance très harlequin …

Eh oui ! Car vous prenez un séduisant et sexy milliardaire qui a tout ce qu’il désire et un naïf et timide jeune homme et vous avez la trame principale de cette romance à l’eau de rose qui n’a rien d’exceptionnel, excepté peut-être une mièvrerie que je n’ai pas lue dans un livre depuis mon dernier livre de la collection harmonie… Je pense qu’il y a deux façons de prendre cette très courte histoire, soit vous êtes comme moi et vous souhaitez un minimum de créd
Cinzia
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recensione già pubblicata su Romanticamente fantasy Sito

“Prezioso” è un racconto breve molto, molto carino. È una di quelle lettura, che pur essendo veloci, mi ha lasciato quel senso di soddisfazione e appagamento che mi rimane dopo aver letto una bella storia.

È ambientato a Las Vegas, città famosa per la sua capacità di far compiere follie anche alle persone più posate.

In questo caso, oltre alla città in sé, sembrano averci messo lo zampino anche alcuni degli dei dell’Olimpo, che a volte amano
Gabbi
4.25 Kisses

Priceless by MA Church is a fun and sexy read. I liked the easy style of writing this author has, as well as her ability to bring this reader into the interesting lives of her characters. I enjoyed the light and sweet romance between the two heroes and it was a great read for my hot summer’s day.

Since the blurb does an excellent job at describing the story, I won’t rehash it. I will say that I really enjoyed the intense chemistry that sizzled between the two heroes as well as watching
Angela Goodrich
Priceless was a quick and enjoyable read. Because this is a novella and it’s set in Vegas, I gave the speed with which Randy and Garrett’s relationship developed far more leeway than I would have in a full-length novel. That their attraction was boosted by Cupid’s influence made the insta-love situation even more acceptable – he is the god of love after all. That said, watching Garrett tie himself up in knots about Randy was very entertaining. I liked that Randy wanted nothing to do with Garrett ...more
Melyna
Jun 03, 2013 rated it liked it
The story opens with Cupid taking aim at a man in a casino in
Las Vegas. Garret Shiffler is having a bad night at the gaming table when he looks up and sees Randy Jones. The attraction is instant and he insists that Randy is his good luck charm. Randy cannot believe that someone as gorgeous as Garret would be interested in him. He feels like he is way out of his league. When Garret gives Randy a thousand dollar chip as a reward for being his good luck charm, Randy is offended. He is not impresse
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Primo libro di una serie dedicata agli dei che mettono lo zampino nella vita di noi comuni mortali, “Prezioso” si presenta come una lettura scorrevole e frizzante, che fa sorridere, ma che non riserva grandi sorprese.

In meno di novanta pagine l’autrice ha creato la situazione per il proverbiale colpo di fulmine che trasforma un allegro weekend a Las Vegas nella possibilità di trovare il vero amore.
Garrett è un miliardario cinico che vuol vedere il peggio
Eric Renoult
Aug 04, 2014 rated it liked it
2,5 Etoiles

Cette histoire m'a beaucoup fait pensé à Pretty Woman par certains côtés et les bons côtés bien entendu tel que le charme et la fraicheur. Il s'agit d'une petite fable qui se déguste facilement et amène le sourire.

Les personnage sont un peu caricaturés mais ne manquent pas de profondeur et on ne peut qu'être séduit par l'amour qui émane du couple phare. En tout somme le roman parait court. En effet l'essentiel de l'histoire se déroule sur deux jours mais après la fougue du départ, nos
Lena Polskaia
Voilà une short-story toute mignonne, et très chaude, qui se lit en un clin d'œil. Garrett est un séduisant quadragénaire, riche et puissant, blasé et cynique, habitué aux amants plus intéressés par sa fortune que ses qualités de cœur, au demeurant assez bien cachées. Il rencontre autour d'une table de jeu lors d'un séjour à Las vegas le gentil et sexy Randy, un homme ordinaire, innocent, à la vie bien rangée. Les étincelles crépitent entre ces deux là, et ils se lancent à corps perdu dans une a ...more
Crystal Marie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have read other books by this author in the past, but those were full length novels. There are some authors where I enjoy reading their full length books, but when it comes to their novellas, I feel like I have been cheated.
With this author however, I still completely enjoyed the story even with its length! I thought that the characters were extremely well written. The attention to detail that the author used during the course of this book was done very well, but not overdone at the same time
Dreamspinner Press: Priceless by M.A. Church 1 15 Jul 25, 2012 07:31AM
  • Monsters under the Bed (Lifting the Veil, #4)
  • The Gig (Speechless #2)
  • Boots for the Gentleman (Steamcraft and Sorcery, #1)
  • Loving Luki Vásquez (Vásquez & James, #1)
  • Brown-Eyed Devil (Brown-Eyed Devil #1)
  • Water Waltz (Elemental Attraction, #1)
  • All Alone in a Sea of Romance
  • To The Max (To The Max #1)
  • Rarer Than Rubies (Precious Gems, #1)
  • Lies & Seduction (Sin & Seduction, #2)
  • Chaser (Chaser, #1)
  • The Good Fight (The Good Fight, #1)
  • His Soul to Take
  • No Quarter (Archangel Chronicles #1)
  • Slow Burn
  • Dreams (Dreams of Fire and Gods, #1)
  • Servitude
  • Psychic Moon (The Shifters #1)
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s on the back porch tending to th

The Gods (3 books)