Start by marking “The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures” as Want to Read:

Immerse yourself in the world of the spectacular The Twilight Saga film series. Written and designed in collaboration with the entire cast and crew who brought all four of Stephenie Meyer's celebrated novels to the silver screen, this official treasure trove delivers an enchanting experience, transporting readers to the vampire world by sharing filmmaking secrets, never-be ...more
Hardcover, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, 152 pages
Published October 9th 2012 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Twilight Saga, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures
Holly Noelle
I've read numerous books about movies - various companion guides, trivia guides, and, in terms of the Hunger Games, even tribute guides. I generally take them in stride since they mostly feature pictures about the upcoming film with little intriguing information.

However, the Twilight film archive is an all encompassing guide to the series. Not only does it include pictures and insight into the upcoming final film, it features information about the entire series. It goes into the various actors,
Jenn
Ok, let me justify my 5 star rating. No, this is not an amazing piece of literature. Hell, I don't think it can even be called literature. It's a book about a film series.

The Complete Archive takes us through the journey of all 5 Twilight movies. Woven throughout each movie are introductions to the actors, and not just the main three. It talks about the wolves and the humans, and all the new vampires brought in during the finale one. There are memories written from producers, directors, and act
Eileen
Dec 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For the Twilight fans it's a great addition to their collection. The book is of good quality and has many beautiful photos. Nice extra behind the scenes info. Enjoyed the read and it's definitely a book to cherish for years to come.
Yhen Villas
I am incredibly happy with this book! I am absolutely thrilled when my dad gave this to me as a surprise. He told me that this book was sold out and when the possibility of never going to read this book is sinking in the back of my mind, he pulled out a brown paper bag containing this!

Okay, back to my review....

As a fan of this series, I would definitely say that this book really exceeded my expectations. The book is clearly for the fans and is made beautifully, not something that is just stampe
Hanan
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The first time I found out about this book, I was completely ecstatic. I'm such a twihard and I was so excited that they were releasing this archive type book, especially when there were 'mementos' involved.

Also, as a student, this book was quite affordable and not as expensive as I'd expected.

First time exploring the book was magical, I often had to stop and calm myself down because it brings back so much memories. I could also say cheesily, I fell in love with the saga all over again. Everyth
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
I wanted to get this book for two months, I'm so glad I got it, as a Twilight fan this seems great, I loved it though I hated one thing, the extra photos and stuff are stuck, if you tried to remove them you would destroy the photos, so basically don't remove anything from it's place, other than that, enjoy the book.

*salena*
Oct 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this to any "Twilight Saga Fan" It has everything you need to know about each movie they made and they add thing like their schedule during the movies, Autographed Posters, Copies of the Premiere passes! Trust Me if you love the "Twilight" Saga You have to add this to your "Twilight" Collection! You will love it! :)
Georgi_Lvs_Books
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is just such a magically beautiful written archive. I was overwhelmed when I opened it. I keep looking at it!! It's just outstanding.

PERFECT for any Twilight fan!!!

I would rate this 10**********
Tracy Hall
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
so good!!! interviews, photos, cast bio's and so much more; all from beginning to end, all 5 movies! definitely a must for any fan..so glad I got it!
DJ
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Remember those days of Twilight pandemonium? How awesome it was to see the movie at the midnight showing? And to catch the earlier showings if you were lucky enough to get a pass?

This book brings it all back.

Not only does this book cover the Twilight premieres and the craze over Edward, Bella, and Jacob on-screen, it covers behind the scenes items and moments that were either never talked about or just overlooked during promos and such.

This took The Twilight Saga beyond the films with stories to
Ara
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
For a Twilight fanatic like me, I didn't expect to love this work.

I couldn't ever imagine how was really the process not to just direct or perform in a movie, but it's really impressive all the hard, intense and organized situation that is to have castings for all te actors and actresses, producers, schedules on hours to film, get the people ready, respect as much as possible the story on paper that was the result of Meyer's dream. Being on premieres, respect minimum detail, perform in a film y
Sylvie
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a must for any collector of Twilight stuff. It is filled with memorabilia... premiere passes, wedding invitation, detachable pictures, signed posters, access passes, script sheets and more. There is also glimpses into the final film of the saga. Five very impressed stars for me.
Martha
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have added this as one of the final pieces of the Twilight Saga to my collection. In it you find a lot of behind the scenes information that you will not find in another publication. It's the perfect coffee table book for those who are extreme Twihards or have their own twi-cave.
Deni
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Despite the series it's informing you about, for any Twilight fan, this book offers the casts' thoughts, passes, pictures, poster, set lists...etc. My sister is an avid fan so she thoroughly enjoys it...now, I shall get the Harry Potter one :DDDD
Ellie Red
Absolutely loved it!!!
Alison
Nov 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Fun book with lots of little items in pockets. The copy I read is a library book so I'm sure it will be losing some of those items eventually.
Joanna
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
abby barnett
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: film-related
It’s a $40 book but I got it at Books A Million for like $8!!! The interviews and information and stuff wasn’t very groundbreaking but the pictures are amazing and it has a ton of nerdy artifacts like scripts, premiere passes, VIP passes and crew calls. THERE WAS NOTHING MORE EXCITING THAN TURNING A PAGE AND FINDING AN ENVELOPE BECAUSE ANYTHING COULD BE IN IT LIKE STICKERS OR POSTERS! By far the best thing I got in this book was a beautiful print of Bella and edwards wedding invitation... I almo ...more
Aprill
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!, comes with many cool things! worth a read!
Adrienne Organa
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun read and a great behind the scenes look at what went into making the Twilight films a reality. A must for Twilight fans!
WiccanLady25
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If Ur a Twilight fan, than this is a great book to read n own.
Kelly
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice
John Cleary
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
Loved it. Gorgeous photographs and very interesting insights, drawn sketches, and physical props (scene script) from the fangtastic and wolftacular world of the "Twilight" saga movies.
Artiom Karsiuk
Dec 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Goddammit, I am probably going to be the only [straight] guy reviewing this book. *Curse you Gods, who gave me an emotional capacity of a 15-year old girl~!
Seriously, though, this book was almost tailor-made for me, because I love books that:

- Are big in size, because big books let me overcompensate for... things;
- Have glossy pages, because I like stuff that's shiny and sparkly;
- Have a minimum of 2:1 ratio between photos/illustrations and text, because I am technically reading, even though I'm
Lynne Stringer
I really enjoyed the information in this book and the many photographs it contains. My only point of contention was that it had so many of its unique elements (the invitations, pages from set, etc) stuck by glue on top of the photographs! I don't know whose idea this was, but it was a stupid one. It prevents the reader from seeing all the photographs on many of the pages, something which I found particularly annoying. One had fallen out, the wedding invitation, to be precise, leaving a mark on E ...more
FloeticFlo
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZEBALLS. Seriously. It's really cool! I was lucky enough to find it on clearance and was so happy that I did! It has tons of pictures. There are comments from cast members, directors, production. Best if all, it has very authentic looking replicas of set call lists (I think that's what they're called), premiere tickets, and signed posters! These items are placed in little envelopes throughout the book and I was always super excited to find a page with one so I could see what was ...more
Sue Tint
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! A must for a Twilight fan. This compilation was much more than I had expected. I will practically buy anything in print that is related to Twilight, so I was pleasantly surprised that this book was chock full of fun stuff. Not only pictures and interviews of cast and crew, but little jewels as well, in the form of (copies of?) invitations and press passes to the premiers, a wedding invitation and pages from the script and set pages. Other treasures and mementos indeed. Loved it!
Lynn Weber
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
This is so much cooler than I thought it would be. It's got the usual fan stuff: photos, anecdotes from actors, etc. But it also has interesting film tidbits, like replicas of the shooting schedules (call sheets, I guess they're called) from random days on set, script revisions, all kinds of cool stuff. And envelopes attached to the pages with mystery contents, postcards and photos attached that you can remove from the book. I'm having a total geek-out here.
Patty Presley
Nov 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This is the ultimate book for any twihard. It's got so much information and so much cool stuff, like script pages, shooting schedules, thoughts from the cast, reprints of tickets from red carpet events, from MTV movie awards, red carpet passes, posters signed by the cast and tons of other stuff in it. A MUST HAVE!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
  • The Twilight Saga - New Moon Songbook: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • The Twilight Saga - Eclipse Songbook: Music from the Motion Picture Score (Easy Piano)
  • New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2)
  • The Twilight Saga - Eclipse Songbook: Music from the Motion Picture Score
  • Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
  • Twilight and History
  • Twilight Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  • Catching Fire: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Twilight Journals
  • Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
  • Inside Divergent: The Initiate's World
  • Love Bites: The Unofficial Saga of Twilight
  • Divergent Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture - Piano Solos
  • The Psychology of Twilight