Start by marking “Pursued by the Prisoner (Ultimate Fantasy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pursued by the Prisoner (Ultimate Fantasy, #2)

Pursued by the Prisoner (Ultimate Fantasy, #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  63 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Note: This book was previously published as "Captive Fantasy".

ebook
Published March 22nd 2013 by Ellora's Cave (first published June 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Pursued by the Prisoner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pursued by the Prisoner

~ Becs ~
Jun 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is just a short but very hot little story about a husband and wife playing out her fantasy - he is an escaped convict and captures and ravishes her! Very hot, short read.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Captive Fantasy is the second in this lovely romantic series studying women's fantasies and sexuality. In this one, we meet Mary who has a fantasy of being chased down by her husband playing the role of an escaped convict. O_o

Yes, you read it right. How many of you women have this fantasy? *looks around the room* Deny it all you want. If a hot bad boy with a great body were to chase you down and have hot rough sex with you, would you say no? HELL NO.

Mary learned about this testing facility from
Wendy
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, kindle
Sexual role playing has never been so hot! This is a great short and sexy read. Loved it!
Laura Kaye
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved the premise of this book - a wife gathers the courage to ask her husband to role play a sexual fantasy she yearns for. And he agrees without judgment or resentment. And I loved that the husband looked the part, but was truly a sweet, gentle man. The first full-out sex scene is scorchingly hot and was enough all by itself to earn five stars. You'll want to give this one a try!
Sheryl
Jun 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OH-MY-HAWT!!!! Loved this little fantasy story!
Maxie
Jul 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Captive Fantasy Ann Mayburn

“Ohh! sorry, I was distracted by, huh yes, I can do that for you. Have a great day.”
Did that ring a bell? It did for me getting lost in wonderful images running through the mind when you take a moment to be still. Imaginations; use of visualizations of anything extravagant and unrestrained fall under the heading of a fantasy. What's yours?
In Captive Fantasy by Ann Mayburn lead character, Mary wants to be aggressively handled by a stranger. Mary dreams of she and her h
Shari
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I met Ann Mayburn at Authors After Dark when she sat down with us for the Masquerade Banquet Supper. She was a wonderfully funny woman who rocked the corset she was wearing! I immediately put her name in my list of authors I wanted to try when I got home. Lucky me I got a code for a free copy of one of her books and now I am hooked. I want more of her IWSS series now!

Mary loves her husband Sean and while not bored with their sex life, she has a secret fantasy to be taken captive by a convict and
Leeann
Jul 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adults
Shelves: g-romance
This ebook was given to me for an honest review by the author.

Mary and Sean have been married for a few years, and are both successful in their careers, but Mary wants to spice up their sex life, just a teensy bit. Learning that the IWSS is looking for volunteers to be part of a study on women’s sexuality, Mary jumps at the chance to fulfill a fantasy of hers. After discussing, pleading and finally convincing her big, but softhearted husband to role-play the part of a brutal prison escapee, her
Jennifer Finn
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mary and Sean have been together for seven years and married for four of them. She’s a high school Science Teacher and Sean coaches football for the local university. He was a star football player when they were in college and Mary was a cheerleader which is how they met. Mary loves Sean more than anything in the world but she’s keeping something from him. Her friend told her about an ongoing study being done at the Institute for Women’s Sexual Satisfaction. They were researching female arousal ...more
Gigi staub
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 out of 5 Licks

Mary has always had a fantasy about a dangerous escaped prisoner kidnapping her and forcing her to sate his brutal, pent up desires. When she receives an invitation from the IWSS to live that fantasy out in one of their research facilities she jumps at the chance. Now she just has to convince her gentle giant of a husband to take control and make her his willing love slave.

Warning: This story contains a loving couple indulging in some very steamy fantasies including forced se
Romancing the Book
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Victoria
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave Publishing
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Pursued by the Prisoner is the second book in the Ultimate Fantasy series by Ann Mayburn. While this book is part of a series it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel. I chose this book because it had an interesting premise and I was wondering how this book would tell its tale.

Victoria Rainey
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Romancing The Book Review

Original Review Published here: http://romancing-the-book.com/2014/01...

Mary is a brave woman not to tell her husband her extreme fantasy but figuring out a way to act it out. Sean is a swe
Evita
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
In the second installment of the Ultimate Fantasy series, we go into the lives of a happily married couple Mary and Sean. They are about to go into a research facility by the Institute of Women's Sexual Satisfaction, to test out one of her fantasies...to be captured by a prisoner and be made to submit to his demands.

I want to have a Sean all for myself, he sounds like someone I'd love to meet. He loves Mary and will do just about anything to make her happy. Their scenes were scorching, burning-u
Michele
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Married couples don't always share their deepest, darkest desires, but the Institute for Women's Sexual Satisfaction gives them the freedom to do so.

Mary has a secret fantasy. She wants to be held captive and forced to do all sorts of naughty things. Now she has to convince her incredibly sexy husband, Sean to don an orange jumpsuit and come out and play. Of course, it is all in the name of research.

I loved the reality of these characters. They could easily be your next door neighbors...hmmmmm
Christie
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap!!! That was a steamy story.. I can't wait to see how the 3rd one turns out..
Stella
Feb 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
A very hot yet romantic story of a husband realizing his wife's darkest sexual fantasy, hot hot! :-D Detailed review to be posted soon.
Kathie (katmom)
Jul 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Whew...short and HOT...whew...

Yes, that sums it up.

Oh, and worth the $1.50 it was at Amazon...truly.

I may have to check out more of the IWSS series...wowza...
Shari
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Review to come. Interesting story of a husband fulfilling his wife's fantasies even though it went against some of his own feelings.
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
Holy Orgasm Batman is the book HAWT!! I'm a luvin' this series, and can't wait for the next installment!!!
Sizzling Hot Books
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
See the full review here at: http://sizzlinghotbooks.com/pursued-b...
Kevin
Alaen
Mar 01, 2013
May 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Dominating Their Virgin Sub (The Virgin Auctions, #4)
  • Hot Under the Collar (Lords of Lancashire #2)
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • Hard Way (Vegas Top Guns Book 4)
  • Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)
  • A Merman of Her Own (Merpeople, #1)
  • Tempting Fate (Chicago Underground #7; The Lost Girls #3)
  • All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)
  • Naia and the Professor
  • Soul Rest (Knights of the Board Room, #7)
  • The Trip
  • The 30 Day Dom
  • Her Dream Dom (Masters of Submission, # 5.5)
  • Dark Duke (Noble Passions #2)
  • Take Your Pleasure
  • Working It Out
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro