Start by marking “Wedding Night Revenge” as Want to Read:
Wedding Night Revenge

Wedding Night Revenge

3.14  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Rachel Meredith is beautiful, witty, an heiress--and single! She's turned down every offer of marriage and jilted the most eligible bachelor, handsome Major Connor Flinte.

When her father loses her family home in a game of cards, Rachel is furious! Especially as the new owner is Connor Flinte, now the Earl of Devane. She will do anything to get her home back. But Connor wan
ebook, Harlequin Historical Subscription #203, 304 pages
Published December 2011 by Harlequin (first published December 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Wedding Night Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding Night Revenge

D.G.
OMG, what a tease! I read this book because I was soo looking forward to that Wedding Night Revenge...and it never happened!

Note to authors: Do not tease readers with the promise of revenge sex and then refuse to deliver! What the hell is that?

Besides the lack of sex, this was a very decent read with a nasty heroine who actually accepts when she's wrong. So even though I didn't like her, I have a grudging respect for her.

This is one of those books where the heroine keeps a lot close to her chest
Meetu
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heroine is unsure of her fiance and jilts him a day before the wedding hoping he will break his control and follow her. This does not happen and she is wooed by other men in vain. Six years pass by and the H and h meet again and sparks fly. This time the H is more mature and more assertive and protective of the girl behind the scene. He wins her finally!
Very beautiful story again. I loved all Mary Brendan books that I have read so far.
Donna