Start by marking “Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards” as Want to Read:
Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

A 44 Card Deck with Guidebook
Published by Imago (first published September 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Start your review of Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
Janelle
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this deck. Firstly the feel of it is great. The cards are silky smooth and the guilded edge adds a little somethin'. The images are created by various artists and each of them express well the meaning/energy of each card. Doreen Virtue has offered in the little book a divination meaning/message and also some quick possible other meanings then a little about the goddess. It's a great deck for personal interpretation and also if you are wanting to familiarise yourself with different goddess ...more
Briana
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult
I love this deck! :) Some of Doreen's decks can be hit or miss. I feel this is a worthy investment if you dig goddesses. This deck is not artistically astute, nor is it filled with in depth goddess wisdom. It's more light hearted....nothing too serious or overtly evocative. I have found much delight with these Oracle cards. I prefer a quick one card draw with this deck. The message is always enough to keep me thoughtful and focused on the intention throughout my day.
Iva
These are wonderful! Even without doing a reading, I felt better, more calm, just flipping through them. Have a cup of tea and enjoy!
Passenger B.
I've been using this deck for a few days now and absolutely love it. Beautiful pictures, detailed descriptions in the little booklet and overall these cards are very positive, encouraging and empowering. I like to use it when I don't feel "ready" for my Lenormand cards or any deck with "negative" cards in it and need a little "coddled."

Edit: Yemanya - I'd never heard that version of Yemaya/Yemoja. Couldn't find anything reliable online about "Yemanya" actually being correct.
Kendra
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Multiple re-reads. Lovely deck.
Marlene Mata
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
powerful, highly energetic, and inspiring
Samra
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
beautiful and very accurate. im strongly connected to this set
Na'e Le-poet
Aug 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Love em, learning about the different Goddesses and helping myself and others along the way!
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love these, they were given to me. So I'd say they found me.
Daisy
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I have owned this deck for nearly ten years and do daily readings which are quite clear and offer great guidance. Easy to use. Highly recommend.
Nicole
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I picked up this deck of cards because of the nice colour scheme and well drawn picture on the front. The cards themselves are nice, but some of the picture qualities for the goddesses make it feel cheap when I look at them. The font chosen for the card description is extremely plain and lacks in making me feel special when I read it. The fronts of the cards feel like it was designed on Microsoft word, which I wasn't expecting due to the packaging being very slick and nice.

For that reason I am
Dominadoll
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Oracle deck. My favorite so far. Clear interpretations, yet can have many meanings based on your intuition and POV. Best Goddess deck ever!
Anastasiya Dusanska
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these cards SO much. They are beautifully designed and the messages that are written on them keep inspiring me day after day!
Jessy Masse
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
one of my favorite deck
Bosche Gerth
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only cards that quickly tell me my truths.
Sharon
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
Another excellent, positive oracle deck with a useful, concise guidebook. Those who are new to cartomancy need not fear using this deck; the basic messages are printed directly on each card. More detailed information, including the cultural background of each portrayed goddess, is found in the guidebook. The book also gives basic information on doing readings, including some optional "spreads" to be used. Well done!
Eve
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this oracle deck! As the name suggests, it is based on Goddesses. From Celtic to Greek Goddesses, this is a great addition to any divination collection! I highly recommend it!
Maria
This is my all time favourite deck. Beautiful artwork and very uplifting messages. The cards are very lively and easily recognised.
Dharia Scarab
2nd reading. An inspirational set of oracle cards with lovely art work, more focused on affirmations than divination.
Barb

• The Book of Runes
  • The Wild Unknown Tarot Guidebook
  • Scottish Fairy Tales
  • The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
  • Yo, Julia (Julia Domna #1)
  • Metamorphoses
  • TOEFL Grammar Guide: 23 Grammar Rules You Must Know To Guarantee Your Success On The TOEFL Exam!
  • The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test with DVD-ROM, Fifth Edition
  • The Great Book of American Idioms: A Dictionary of American Idioms, Sayings, Expressions & Phrases
  • You're Not Crazy - It's Your Mother! Understanding and Healing for Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
  • Absolutely on Music: Conversations with Seiji Ozawa
  • The Galactic Tourist Industrial Complex
  • Empty Places
Please do not buy my old books or cards, as I have repented and denounced them after Jesus saved me and opened my eyes to new age deception.

Here is my testimony of why I left the new age to follow Jesus: https://youtu.be/zZSH8mvIbdk

News & Interviews