Start by marking “The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)

The Jewel Trilogy

(Jewel #1-3)

Three half-sisters, Robin, Maxine, and Sarah, share one nightmarish past. With the world and the scars of the past against them, can the three of them find love and learn to live a life of faith?

Hallee Bridgeman's critically acclaimed Christian anthology, together in one book for the first time. Sapphire Ice, the new novella Greater Than Rubies, Emerald Fire, and Topaz
Published June 18th 2012 by Olivia Kimbrell Press (first published June 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Jewel Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jewel Trilogy

Start your review of The Jewel Trilogy (The Jewel Trilogy #1-3)
Amy
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: halle-s-allies
I didnt mean to start reading these books when I did. I figured it would be a nice distraction and help me get to sleep. Several sleepless hours later I finally put yhe book down. The characters were so real that it was hard to imagine that they werent actually people that I knew. My heart broke and I remembered that even when I have troubles, I am not alone, that even before I was born He knew me and loved me. And even though some may not be aware, God still loves and waits for us. The path ...more
Heather
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hallees-allies
I absolutely loved the whole series. It was refreshing to read books in this genre that were written and edited well. There weren't distracting grammar and spelling errors so I was able to get caught up in the story lines and enjoy them start to finish. Each story can stand alone but I suggest starting at book one and reading each in order. Each one has its own style story and isn't "just another romance". Full of love and redemption, with a twist of suspense, this is a must read series.
Tracy Krauss
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Jewel Trilogy by Halle Bridgeman follows the lives of three half-sisters who rise from a traumatic childhood of poverty and abuse to be strong, independent women of faith. I really enjoyed reading this series about Robin, Maxine and Sarah. It is actually a four book set with a ‘novella’ called ‘Far Above Rubies’ thrown in for good measure between Robin’s and Maxine’s stories.

Sapphire Ice is the story of the eldest, Robin. She was her sisters’ protector when they were children and continues
D
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful trilogy and my favorite was Topaz Heat and Emerald Fire. I loved Tony 's speech at the end of Topaz Heat, it was truly amazing. Hallee, I think you should continue this story with the children of the sisters.
Marylin
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-reviewed
Great Series!

I have truly enjoyed this series of books. The author has shown us that even when life starts out VERY rough, it can change with love and by the strength of a personal relationship with God.
I LOVED how the author wove scripture into each one of her books. Through these characters lives she shows us how even our uneventful lives can still be used by God if we only pray.
I also appreciated that she didn't just make her characters super sweet or without issues. Yet with God's help they
Kelly Elliott
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Although I liked the premise of the series - the intertwining love stories of three half-sisters - I quickly began to tire of their predictable plot lines. The financial struggle that adds interest in the first book has totally evaporated by the second and from then the characters live in a fantasy of money and fame. As if on cue, about half way through each book a major catastrophe happens which then drives the rest of the plot. I appreciate the changed lives because of grace and forgiveness ...more
Paula Marie
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my all time favorite series, I re-read these books at least once a year!
Margaret Easley
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love these books! None of us are perfect!

Love that these stories show that we all have imperfections, we have all done things that we have regretted, but there is nothing that God cannot forgive us for or that will make Him stop loving us. As much as we don't like to think of the "seedy" part of life, there are real people that suffer the same as these characters did and God really can turn their life around! Would love to read more from Ms. Bridgeman!
Kim Miller-edmondson
This book had great characters, great storylines and a focus on doing things God's way.
Savannah Laurence
rated it did not like it
Apr 15, 2013
Apr 28, 2014
Nancy
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
With more than half a million book sales, Hallee Bridgeman is a best-selling Christian author who writes action-packed romantic suspense focusing on realistic characters who face real world problems. Her work has been described as everything from refreshing to heart-stopping exciting and edgy.

An Army brat turned Floridian, Hallee finally settled in central Kentucky with her family so that she

Jewel (4 books)
  • Sapphire Ice (The Jewel Trilogy, #1)
  • Emerald Fire (The Jewel Trilogy #2)
  • Topaz Heat (The Jewel Trilogy #3)
  • Jade's Match: The Jewel Series Book 7
“God will make the way clear when the choices you make are in accordance with His will and His purpose, when you listen to His desires for your life.” Slipping” 2 likes