Start by marking “Honor (Honor, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Honor (Honor, #1-2)

Honor (Honor #1-2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  1,443 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
No Longer Available.

There are two sides to every story. Honor Student is the story told from Emma's perspective. A college student who lacks discipline falls for her professor but he has secrets that could cost her her life.
Honor Thy Teacher is the story from William's perspective. A college professor with very unique tastes. he falls for one of his students and is willin
Published June 9th 2012 by Teresa Mummert

To ask other readers questions about Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor

Clarice
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that I never saw it coming. I read a lot of books and I am not so easily surprised. You must read both books in order to get the full understanding of just how twisted this series is. With the first book the story seems pretty straight forward. Innocent girl and controlling guy. But then we read the second book from Mr. Honor's point of view and all I can say is what a bad bad boy he is. Lets just say Mr. Honor has some seriously crazy secrets and I cant wait to see how this one ...more
Morena
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Everybody who said that this book is like FSOG must be reading something different because the storyline between the two is like night and day. Yeah there might be some similar themes, but most books in the same genre do, so what. That being said, I thought that this was a really entertaining read. I read the bundle version - I loved reading both sides of the same story back to back. It didn't feel repetitive at all. Emma's POV felt innocent with a sense of wanting to belong somewhere. William's ...more
Kimberly
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that after starting Honor Student I was really confused. I didn't understand what was going through Emma's head when she did some of the stuff she did. I even read some bad reviews on here. I was a little nervous. There isn't much more to say about Honor Student except just read it and get Emma's side of the story. It helps when reading Honor Thy Teacher.

Now onto Honor Thy Teacher...WOW! Honor Thy Teacher is Mr. Honor's point of view. I actually really enjoyed this book. It was m
Leslie Sansom
Oct 18, 2012 rated it liked it
I feel like this story was rushed. And honestly, from her point of view, I have no idea what she saw, besides a sexy man, in William Honor. He is an ass from the beginning, doesn't let up, doesn't remotely act like he even likes her for more than a little play toy, tells her up front he is going to hurt her, not emotionally, (although he does that too), but physically. He starts this endless cycle of seeking her out, pushing her away, then seeking her out again, only to tell her she should stay ...more
Brandy
Jul 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Upon reading this series I thought it was going to be like all the other books that are popular right now.. But I was most definitely wrong. This is one of the first books I have read that I didnt know what to expect or what was coming next. I never want this series to end!!
Maggie
Oct 12, 2012 rated it did not like it
The first book was so horrible that I felt like I was in pain reading it. You're writing a novel, not an essay. the main character has no personality, she's bland and boring and this is by far the worst I have ever read and I'm so nice with giving reviews. first things first, use conjunctions when writing, none if this 'did not' and 'could not', its not an ESSAY. next, your editor is rubbish, so many mistakes. thirdly, NO character in this book has even an inkling of a personality. I could go on ...more
Tabby
Jul 24, 2012 rated it did not like it
Yuck!! People actually like this crap? I will give this credit that the second book was better from the first since it was William's POV. But it still was just complete crap. I just couldn't get into this at all. The more secrets I found out about Mr. Honor, the more I became disgusted. I could go on and on about my hatred for this but I'll just leave it at that. Not my taste in romance at all. Yuck!
Jesenia Urena
Aug 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it- finished it in two days because I couldn't put it down. I'm glad I got the bundle because the 2nd part was sooo much better than the first. If I would've just read the first one I would have not rated it so high. It was great to read them back to back and read both POV's. I loved the unexpected secrets at the end can't wait to find out what happens next.
Heather
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am currently reading this book. So far it is amazing. Not what I thought it would be. I am really enjoying it. I was a little confused when I ordered it through my Nook and found it was only 187 pages. Is this correct?
Iwuvbookz
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can not wait for the third book in this series. I read the first two back to back. Amazing!
Poppy Collins
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
addicted to this series!
Ms Lady Jones
Apr 10, 2013 rated it liked it
This book reminded me of fifty shades at times. Which for me wasn’t all that. It wasn’t detailed enough to make good erotica and the story line became boring. Now the male point of view was much better and if the book would have been written in his point of view to start it could have been on of my favorites, once again this was something that reminded me of fifty shades.
Tonya
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book very much. I did find many many similarities to FSoG and at times I found that a little distracting. However, it was a great book and I enjoyed the characters alot and would still recommend it to others (with that lil disclaimer)
Alison Roeder
Jan 17, 2013 rated it did not like it
Booo. Didn't like it at all. Took me literally a month to finish and it wasn't even a long book. I just couldn't get into it.
Maribel Zamora
Sep 17, 2012 rated it liked it
GREAT BOOK- I ALWAYS ENJOY READING FROM THE MALES PERSPECTIVE
Erin
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Here's my new book! I'll let ya know how it is :)
Audrey
Dec 16, 2012 added it
loved it
Kim
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
This series is amazing! Kept me onbthe edge of my seat. Can't wait for the final book to come out so I can really know what's going on! I have my suspicions though!
Natasha
I love it, I can't wait for book 4 to come out!!:)
Teresa Mummert
Jun 21, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote, ebooks-i-wrote
description
Gail
May 21, 2013 rated it it was ok
She needs an editor!
Nicole
Aug 08, 2012 rated it liked it
I have to say I enjoyed willams sude more then emmas. I liked the story over all just not the writeing style.
Pamela
Lilyhuang
Aug 26, 2013
Tina
Aug 15, 2014
  • Pursued by a Werewolf  (Mystic Isle, #4)
  • Cait and the Devil
  • A Hora das Bruxas II (Bruxas Mayfair, #2)
  • Kaden's Breeder
  • Romancing Trina Gabrini (Romancing the Mob Boss #4)
  • Clouds in My Coffee (Limbo, #2)
  • Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1)
  • The Blyss Trilogy Boxed Set
  • The Vampire Diaries #1
  • Mi Carina - Diego's Wrath (Mi Carino/Carina #2)
  • Ghostbusters, Volume 1: The Man From The Mirror
  • Same-Sex Marriage: A Thoughtful Approach to God's Design for Marriage
  • Eat, Drink and Remarry: Confessions of a Serial Wife
Teresa Mummert grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where she began dating her husband when they were only sixteen years old. They married at eighteen and soon moved to Louisiana as her husband began his military career. They are the proud parents of four children that they are raising in Georgia.
Teresa began writing when her husband deployed to Afghanistan as a way to cope with him being away
More about Teresa Mummert...

Honor (6 books)
  • Honor Student (Honor, #1)
  • Honor Thy Teacher (Honor, #2)
  • Honor and Obey (Honor, #3)
  • Honor & Betray (Honor, #4)
  • Defending Her Honor (Honor #5)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)