Start by marking “Vixen and the Pea (A Naughty Fairy Tale)” as Want to Read:
Vixen and the Pea (A Naughty Fairy Tale)

Vixen and the Pea

(Naughty Fairy Tales)

All that stands between playboy Prince Koldo and the throne is his wife…or the lack thereof. Koldo has no desire to wed anyone, let alone the know-it-all shrew his parents favor.

Lady Otsana is fed up with the oppressive sexism that requires she hide her face, body and brains. She much prefers the sexual adventures she enjoys out of her birka-like clothing when she becomes
Published June 26th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published June 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Vixen and the Pea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vixen and the Pea

Start your review of Vixen and the Pea (A Naughty Fairy Tale)
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Vixen and the Pea by Lila Shaw is a very naughty take on a fairy tale which explodes off the pages. The tale centers are a very brash and bored Prince Koldo who according to his parents has been dodging the marriage bed, producing an heir, and avoiding the throne, all in the name of sowing his wild oats. In order to do this Koldo has taken on another persona by the name of Bero and travels outside of his kingdom to deflower as many as possible.

Lady Otsana’s goal in her life is to have sex, and
Terri Rochenski
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Naughty naughty naughty fairy tale!

I have to say, Lila Shaw sure knows how to write some good erotica! A bit (very) steamy, a bit silly, this was a unique play on the Princes & the Pea. LOVED the whole pea thing. hehehe

Not gunna give anything away on this one. Just go nab a copy, sit back, & enjoy the cheek-flushing ride!
MsRomanticReads

This review can also be found on my blog.

From Evernight Publishing’s line of Naughty Fairy Tales, this is the Vixen and the Pea, and it’s hotter and naughtier than you can imagine.

King Elazar is ready to abdicate the throne to pursue more entertaining delights such as fishing. One of his conditions before turning over the throne is that his son, Prince Koldo must finally take a bride and produce an heir, but the playboy prince is not ready to settle down. When his father tells him that he has
Julie Ramsey
Sep 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Vixen and the Pea
an erotic fairy tail

Once upon a time there was a land where women outnumbered men. The prince of the land was prince Koldo. He loved going to the neighboring kingdoms and pretending to be a commoner. With plenty of willing women, he had lots of fun. As Barlow, he had no worries. The king has decided he is too marry and become king. It is time to settle down. A royal ball is planed and if he hasn't picked a maiden, his parents will. Lady Otsana is a favorite of his parents,
Pam
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love me some Lila Shaw, that's for sure. While this tale started out with the classic fairytale cliche beginning (not a fan of going that far), the tale itself is a great twist on the Princess and the Pea. I think this is what excites me about hte whole Naughty Fairytales line from Evernight--seeing how the authors are going to twist the tale while still leaving a hint on what one they based it on.

I literally read this in one day because I couldn't put it down. I loved the chemistry between
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
FULL REVIEW: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

The plot was well done and I read this rather quickly because couldn’t put it down! I could go on and on about this book but I’ll leave potential readers with this: Vixen and the Pea is a wicked twist on a tame fairy tale and Lila Shaw wrote her heart out.

Don’t hesitate, read this book!
Siobhan Muir
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It was quick and an erotic take on the old fairytale, but I loved Otsana's sassy personality and Koldo's cocky vulnerability. I particularly enjoyed the way Ms Shaw brought the characters together with realism and humor. Great tale and so worth the read.
Tina
Jun 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed this book. I love how Bero and Fleur interact with each other. I think Lila Shaw uses the Pea quite cleverly. It is very hot and steamy. I recommend it to people who like erotic, humorous HEA reads.
Paula
Aug 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
didn't try to be anything other than what it was, a short erotic fantasy not alot of story. enjoyable
Dana Wright
This short novella was a fun read. An original twist on the well known fairy tale of The Princess and the Pea, this one is a whole lot more lusty and way more fun!
Amy Miller
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked how Lady Ostana had two sides the Lady and the Lady of the Night. Then there is Prince Koldo looking for a good time but instead finds love with someone that is forbidden and unknown to him. These two embark on a love affair that will change their lives forever. This is a must read!
Ursula
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 07, 2013
Michelle
Oct 16, 2016
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Aug 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2014
R. Brennan
Feb 17, 2013
Lila
Jun 18, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Jairus Reddy
Dec 11, 2012
Lucia
Dec 13, 2012
Lila Shaw is the pen name I use for my erotica and erotic romance works.

I also write romance (mystery, paranormal and steampunk) as Claire Gillian and young adult under a third pen name. If you would like to add me as a friend to compare books or chat in groups, please friend me under that name as that is where I track all the books I read.

I live in the Pacific NW with my husband and two sons

Naughty Fairy Tales (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)
  • Stockings & Suspenders
  • Scarlet and the Three Bears
  • In the Wolf's Tower
  • The Virgin Who Cried Wolf
  • The Wolves of Argonne
  • Pussy in Boots (Naughty Fairy Tales)
  • Rendezvous with Rumpelstiltskin