Start by marking “Forged (Taken, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forged (Taken, #3)

Forged

(Taken #3)

The time has come to make a stand.

Gray Weathersby and his group of rebels are determined to bring down the Franconian Order. But they may be too late. The Order is closer than ever to its ultimate goal—building an unstoppable army—and every generation of Forgeries is more sophisticated, harder to detect, and deadlier than the one before.

Now the rebels have joined forces
Published April 14th 2015 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Forged, please sign up.

Start your review of Forged (Taken, #3)
Erin Bowman
Oct 06, 2012 marked it as books-i-wrote  ·  (Review from the author)
Hooray! The cover has been revealed. See it in all it's high res glory HERE.

Stealing Jodi Meadow's brilliant teaser idea, I will release a FORGED teaser for every 1,000 goodreads adds. Go forth and add it to your shelves.

2K TEASER: http://erinbowman.tumblr.com/post/903...

Book Three of the Taken series
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: April 14, 2015
Rating: 3 stars
Source: ARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

Gray Weathersby and his group of rebels must make their final stand in the epic conclusion to the Taken trilogy, which New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu called "an action-packed thrill ride from beginning to end."

The Order is building an unstoppable
Jodi Meadows
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series.
Stacee
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Even going in without a reread or any idea wtf was going on, I was able to slip right back into the story and get so invested in these characters.

This installment definitely starts with a bang and doesn't let go until the very end. There were so many twists and a couple of scenes where I actually gasped out loud because I couldn't believe it was happening. There are a few sweet swoons, but mostly it's action and snark.

All in all, an excellent ending to the series.

Huge thanks to Kristen at My
Natasha (books_n_dreams)
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So being honest when I went into reading this book, I kind of forgot a few small minor details, but as soon as I got through the first two chapters all my memories of the other books came flooding back and wow, I was not expecting this book to have such an intense emotional sense throughout the entire book. It was an amazing way to end this trilogy I was so happy with the direction Erin took things in this book. Gosh there are so many things I want to talk about! Forged gave you everything you ...more
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
3.5 stars...

Forged is the final book in the Taken trilogy. The Rebels and Expats have been building forces to try and take down Frank & the Franconian Order and all of his Forgeries (clones). To do that they have to get back into the city of Taem, into the Order's headquarters which, of course presents challenges and unforseen obstacles along the way.

Meh, it was alright - that was my first thoughts when finish this book. My problem with it, is that it was too similar to the previous books
Jennifer Vandehey
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A few weeks ago, my best friend won an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) of Forged, the third and final book in the Taken trilogy by Erin Bowman. I will readily admit that this book was my most anticipated release for 2015, so I was beyond excited when she received it. I anxiously waited for her to finish it (which only took her a day!) and then I tore it out of her hands for my turn. I was hoping for a conclusion to this trilogy that would be as exciting, bittersweet, heartbreaking, and uplifting as ...more
Erin Rachel Briley
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: readers of YA, Hunger Games fans, Harry Potter fans, fans of adventure stories
Shelves: favorites
One thing I love about literature is its diversity, and the ability for every reader to find "that book" which stamps itself on them and leaves a mark of some emotion. If as readers we are lucky, we find multiple books which leave an impression. For me, the Taken Trilogy found a home. This is the first series with a male protagonist which I have loved since reading Harry Potter (I seem to be picky with my male main characters).
I was anxious to read the final installment after being torn to
Cameron Cassidy
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WHAT IS THIS HORRID WORLD. This book was literally Game of Thrones. SO MANY PEOPLE DIE! Erin does not refrain from deaths in this series. I was sobbing with terror and mortification. This book was Allegiant 2.0 except it wasn't slow or boring or confusing but because... IM SO EMOTIONAL DONT JUDGE ME. I just cant. This was so quick and action-packed and thrilling but also extremely sad. Do take into consideration before starting this series: DONT GET ATTACHED TO THE CHARACTERS BECUASE THIS BOOK ...more
Leen Khateeb
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Maria
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Bree and Gray are amazing as always.
Andis / Slytherin 🐍
I need to get my hands on this book!
Angelina
This review was originally posted on Fable's Library
I had high hopes for Forged. I LOVED the second book to the Taken trilogy and so I wanted the third book to be just as good...
The Good:

The ending fit the book perfectly, there wasn't anything I'd really change. It had me almost in tears, that's how great I thought the ending was.
There were some great action scenes, one was kind of graphic 0.0 but it made the bad guys seem a lot badder!

The Bad:

There were times when I felt like the
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Dystopian
*Rating* 3.0

*My Thoughts*
Forged is the final installment in the Taken trilogy by author Erin Bowman. It has been two months since the events of Frozen. Two months since Gray Weathersby and his surviving rebels (Adam, Blaine, Bree, & Sammy) met up with the Ex-pats hoping they would find a way to help them defeat the Franconian Order who has been creating Forgeries at an alarming rate. Two of the forgeries were of Gray and his brother Blaine.
Ann z
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna pay for this book like for full trilogy (no polish edition) but it will be worth it ! :3 I can't wait! Erin is definitly one of my favourite writers!

And that cover is totally amazing GODDDD.
K.A. Linde
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dystopian
Amanda
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-series
Sleepless
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ah, I feel so mushy after finishing this up. Review to come, if I won't forget.
Sherri
Oct 28, 2014 rated it liked it
This final book in the Taken trilogy focuses on Gray Weathersby’s increased efforts to help his band of rebels overthrow the Franconian Order that rules the country.

Gray realizes that the Order purposely publicized AmWest as their enemy because the truth is that they too are unhappy with the Order and would likely become Expat allies if the two sides ever met--which happens just before this book starts.

With new allies, the rebels are hopeful for ending Frank’s rule, however, danger surrounds
Kathy Chung
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
the final book of the series. many thanks to the author who wrote a recap on book 1 and 2 in her website. i needed the recap.

what i like about it? i like that it tied up pretty much every loose ends. the pace was fast enough. The ending was not too abrupt as in some books.

what i didn't like about it
..i think the same gies for most readers out ther..which is some of the good guys got kill off. and the "nail " part really makes my skin crawls. i didnt like that part and uts description though it
Kirsten
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars This book felt fairly similar to all the others and I found Gray to be annoying, however it was action packed and I liked the pacing
Julie Eshbaugh
Apr 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: publishingcrawl
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
Wendy
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With Gray Weatherby and his group of rebel's decision to strike an accord with the Expats and contact with the rebel headquarters lost, “Forged” the conclusion to the Taken trilogy opens with their mission to infiltrate an Order Facility only to have the plan go awry when Gray, Emma and his twin Blaine are betrayed and given to their enemy. Beaten and tortured by his “Forgery” only the death of his brother threatens to break him until he escapes discovering some surprising information; Dimitri ...more
elaina
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-1
My goodness did this series improve.

I highly disliked the first book as it was really predictable and the characters were really shallow. The second book was much better, and I actually really liked it, the characters were starting to develop(like a lot) and I was really in to the whole plot and ideas. (Not to mention I was seriously shipping a certain two people).

But man did this third book blow me out of the park(that sounded dumb)! One, the characters were SO awesome and deep. Two, the plot
Tyler
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5/5 no complaints (and no spoilers in this review!)

This entire trilogy is an example of a dystopian series done right. In a market that's been recently swamped with "teen hero kills the oppressive government" because Hunger Games worked so well, The Taken trilogy just takes the typical oppressive system-lovetriangle-rebellion formula and splats it on the wall.

All of the characters, both good and bad, have believable faults, and they don't just magically get over them.

The bad guys arent just
Kaitlin (Next Page Please!)
Ahhhhhh Forged! Where do I even begin? This book was great. It had great action, great characters, a great way to end off the trilogy, and brought back so much nostalgia. I loved it and already miss this trilogy. Seriously, I was so sad to get to the last 30 pages. It's just, I'm not ready to leave yet. Believe it or not, I almost resorted to fan fiction. So with that, if you want a great dystopian trilogy to marathon, definitely pick this one up.

Since this book is a sequel, I recognized a
Marjorie
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Forged is the last book in the Taken trilogy and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed reading it as much as the previous books, probably even more. It's a fast-paced, action-packed novel that brings a great conclusion to Gray and his friends' story. It's also filled with suspense, romance, and revelations that will shock you. I guess the only thing that made me sad and heartbroken about this book is the character deaths. Sadly, some of the characters that I was rooting to survive didn't make it to ...more
Amy
Nov 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Katy Upperman
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I've been bad about keeping up with trilogies and series lately. I've started so many over the last few years, but most have fallen off my radar -- even those whose first books I truly enjoyed. The Taken trilogy is one that's held my interest since its first book released in 2013, though, and that's because of its characters. Don't get me wrong -- the world-building is fantastic, the plot is unique, and the pacing is swift, but it's Gray, Bree, Clipper, Emma, Sammy, and Blaine who've kept me ...more
Jen
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Order must be stopped and to take it down, Gray is ready to risk everything. Gray and the group of rebels are ready to bring down Frank and the Order. To do that, they have to find a way to stop the forgeries, but it may already be too late. Frank has found a way to perfect making forgeries from forgeries and stopping them may be impossible. But, Gray is ready to take the chance.

The rebels have joined forces with the Expats and when Clipper and the forged Harvey find something buried in the
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Crazy for Young A...: Forged by Erin Bowman → Start Date: May 11, 2015 12 23 May 18, 2015 08:48AM

• Anomaly (Anomaly, #1)
  • Ungodly (Goddess War, #3)
  • Avalon (Avalon, #1)
  • Rebel (Legend, #4)
  • Pulse (Pulse, #1)
  • Rise
  • Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)
  • Graduation Day (The Testing, #3)
  • Polaris (Avalon, #2)
  • Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
  • Mortal Gods (Goddess War, #2)
  • The Masked Truth
  • Inhuman (Fetch, #1)
  • A Charmed Life (The Charmed Life, #1-3)
  • Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)
  • True Devotion (Uncommon Heroes #1)
  • The Captain's Daughter (London Beginnings, #1)
  • Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2)
Erin Bowman is the critically acclaimed author of numerous books for teens, including the Taken Trilogy, Vengeance Road, Retribution Rails, and the Edgar Award-nominated Contagion duology. A web designer turned author, Erin has always been invested in telling stories—both visually and with words. When not writing, she can often be found hiking, commenting on good typography, and obsessing over all ...more

Taken (3 books)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Frozen (Taken, #2)
“Truth is, if someone doesn't see you before sex, they definitely don't see you any more after.” 4 likes