Start by marking “Truth (Finding Anna, #3)” as Want to Read:
Truth (Finding Anna, #3)

Truth

(Finding Anna #3)

***Book 3 of a 4 book series***

Published July 25th 2013 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House (first published July 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth

Start your review of Truth (Finding Anna, #3)
Penny
Interesting. It is not what I was speccing, but I liked it. It is different.

I am glad I read this series. Very little happens in each book, and yet it evolves. The developvent goes slowly and in a monotonous way, but this is a good thing. In fact, that sameness, that repetitiveness is what diferenciates it from other books. It gives the series its own personality, you come to expect the routine and it is gratifying.

I can't deny either that I am conflicted morally about the things that go on
Jen
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
When I saw that this book was finally coming out in July, I was super excited!! I have been waiting for this book for a year. As soon as I begun to read it I was pulled right back into the complex world of Brianna and Stephan. Their story is such a bitter sweet one, that has me behaving as if I know these two people in real life! I am so emotionally invested in their story, that I laugh when they do, and cry when they cry! Sherri Hayes has written a book that has made it impossible not feel some ...more
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
LOVED THIS BOOK. LOVE THIS SERIES. LOVE ANNA AND LOVE STEPHAN!
Review to come soon...

ARC courtesy of The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House via Netgalley
:D :D :D

~~

Eeeeeee!!!!! We got a date; 25th July, 2013.

description

Cannot wait!! Totally love this series.
So scared, nervous, excited and just.. AHHHH!!
description
Laura's Book Addiction
Jul 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, 2013-wishlist
I need now after that cliff hanger at the end of Need!!!!! Edit 28th July 2013. I loved it but the ending broke my heart in two. I cried so much. I need book 4 now!!!!!
Seena Seena
Aug 20, 2012 marked it as to-read
Okay just finished Need and eff me!! Seriously! And THEN it says the next installment will come Summer of 2013! So I was like Wooo hooo because being in Australia summer for me is December thru to February! Then I remembered US summer, June thru to August and my heart collapsed!

Mahlet
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of BDSM romantica, and the Master/Slave dynamics in particular.

SPOLIER-FREE ARC Review

I could be...rejected for every single subsequent title I request on NetGalley this year...And I Would. Not. Care...Why? Because I read Truth early and nothing, absolutely nothing else matters! Finding Anna is the most crack-a-licious, absorbing, and addictive BDSM romantica series that I'm currently following. I was shouting when I got approved and immediately texting my fellow Stephan/Brianna fan-girlfriends screenshots of my email...That's how bad I wanted it, because
Jacqueline's Reads
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
More review and Author interview here

5 Stars and Spoiler Free!

Okay, I waited F.O.R.E.V.E.R for Truth… like years! Well, it felt like years. But oh Sherri did not disappoint!

I was told that there was going to be a cliffy and when I heard that I was thinking to myself, do I really want to put myself through that? Umm…. FUCK YES!

So with that said, let’s get the disclaimer out of the way, yes there’s a cliffy. I was okay with it though. I know, crazy right? Look, I’ll be the first person to tell
Michael Dunellen
When I found out this was available from NetGalley and I could finally solve the cliffhanger, I requested it immediately. And had to wait a week to be approved. This is my review.

Obviously don’t read this if you haven’t read Slave and Need. I tried carefully to avoid any Spoilers but I would still recommend caution if you haven’t read Truth just yet.

Stephan,

I know it probably doesn’t seem like it right now but you really should be celebrating. Do you realize what Brianna just did? Take a moment
Wyndy
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love the progression of Brianna and Stephan's Journey
Candace
I have devoured this series. From the moment I read the first page in 'Slave', I haven't been able to quit reading. Stephan and Brianna are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples.

The plot thickens in this book, with Brianna's dad coming out of the woodwork, seemingly determined to reclaim the daughter he threw away. Maybe he thinks he can get more for her the second time around??? A little late for paternal concern if you ask me!

The only reason that this book was a 4 vs. 5 star read for me
Franci
So, Need ended on a major cliffhanger. Just like Slave did.
It got resolved a little too quickly for my tastes, but somehow it was still believable.

I considered 4 stars, like the previous two, but Truth just wasn't on the same level for me.

Regardless, I still enjoyed it a lot and will conclude the series with Trust

It ended on a cliffhanger again, but this time I was prepared.
Chris- Bookaddict
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read this one..... I don't know what happened to my review...

4 MORE DAYS ... 4 MORE DAYS !!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK

For the last two months, Brianna has discovered something she never thought she would again. Hope. After the horror of being Ian’s slave for ten months, a fate she never imagined she’d escape, it feels as if she is living a dream. She has freedom she hadn’t expected to have again, and she wakes up every morning not fearing what the day will bring. There is also
Andrea (mrsaubergine)
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-edits
I have so many feels after finishing this book! Oh, Stephan! Just when Brianna starts to recover from her traumatic time with Ian Pierce, so many obstacles get put in your way. This third book in the series starts right where Need ended - but to say more would be a spoiler. This series just gets better and better. I can't wait for the next - final - installment.
Lelyana

Another 10 perfect stars from me!!!!!

Stephan...*sigh*, he's the most adorable-patient-loveable male character in books, and I adored him so f***ing much, can't get enough of him!

This book is deeply madly consuming! And I think I'm going to need my "SANITY" while waiting the 4th installment! Damn!

This is not a typical BDSM story.

"I couldn't imagine my life without her..."

"She was what was important. She was always what was important. Her needs had to come first, and tonight, she needed
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
Source: eARC for Honest Review from The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House via NetGalley

I'm not sure how many books there are going to be in this series but these cliffhangers are starting to kill me.

I just want a HEA for Stephan and Brianna. So much tragedy and heartbreak, let them find the love and happiness they both deserve.

The book starts off from the last cliffhanger and starts the ball rolling for how things proceed.

Right away Brianna goes back into herself but with the love and
VicciReviews
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A FABULOUS READ!

I was waiting for the third book in this series for what felt like forever! I fell in love with Slave and Need ( the first two books in the series) and I devoured Anna and Stephan's Story. My heart was breaking for Anna in books one and two for all she had been through and all that she lost. Those books touched me so much that I carried Anna's story in my head for months after reading the books.

Truth continues Anna's journey and is just as amazing as Need and Slave.
I was
Tracy Reads
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG i sobbed my heart out at the end i truly loved this series and i waited for months with this one at the front of my mind i couldnt wait to read it brilliant book im so sad i have to wait to see what happens but if the next is anything like the three that came before it that gives me comfort sherri hayes i applaude you if i could hug you i would your books are amazeing and im glad i got to read them and that you shared your stories with me thank you

5 WELL DESERVED STARS LADIES KEEP THE
Isabella
Oct 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
4.5
Review to come closer to the release date.

This book was perfect and now I'm heartbroken. I seriously thought that this would have been the final installment, but I'll have to suffer through another book before having my lovely couple living happily ever after.
BECAUSE. THEY. WILL.
RIGHT, SHERRI?

***

July 25th....
*SOBS*
Sanny
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley
Warning: Don't read unless you read book 1 and 2. Also very mild spoilers without tags.

Since I joined Goodreads after reading book 1 and 2 there’s no review of them yet, but let me say this. I actually liked the first book and the second one was okay as well, although I had some mixed feelings there.

Now here’s book 3 and I don’t know what happened but I struggled a lot with this one.

My biggest issue was definitely the portrayal of Brianna. While I understand where her demeanor comes from, I
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First I have to give a huge THANK YOU to The Writer's Coffee Shop for sending me an ARC copy of Truth and for allowing me to be on this EPIC blog tour for Truth. I have to start this review off by saying this series is off the hook! I have never ever wanted to read a book and then re-read it again until the next book came out. This is how this series is. I mean you can't get enough. There is so much happening to Brianna that you heart just breaks for her and you want to reach in the book and ...more
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Reread March 3, 2014
Originally read July 1-2, 2013

It has been quite a journey for Brianna. After Stephan had rescued her from sex slavery and helping her heal, it is in this book that you truly see Brianna’s progress. She had transitioned from being helpless to making decisions on her own. If you’ve read Slave and Need, you know her past had truly broken this young girl physically and mentally. While my heart broke for her then, it is now empowered and cheering her on to finally live her life.
Tbird London
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Once again the queen of cliff hangers sucked me in and left me in tears. Sherri wrote a masterpiece with this one. Just when you think Brianna and Stephan are going to have their happy ever after, reality and outside forces strike and set them back again. Brianna is getting her strength back, she is facing life and issues with a new sense of strength that Stephan has trying to help her find.

They finally were able to share their feelings with each other and realize what they can give in this
Winnie
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, arc
A BIG THANKS TO THE PUBLISHERS, THE WRITER’S COFFEE SHOP FOR AN ADVANCE READER COPY OF TRUTH BY SHERRI HAYES.

Exceptional, Enthralling, thought- provoking, soul gripping and shockingly intense! Truth by Sherri Hayes is another ACE and I was one of the lucky ones who got an ARC.

WOW! What a story. I’ve always had mixed feelings every time I re- visit this complicated world, yet I can seem to help myself. In this storyline Hayes has woven, things aren’t simply just BLACK OR WHITE, I’d say there are
Kitten ~♥️ MM series ~
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone/Anyone that read the first 2 in series
5 'Protector' Stars
Because nobody protected my emotions from this book!

I'm going to start w/ALL the Negative:
1. Found this on the last page
Look for final installment in Stephan and Brianna's story coming 2014.
2. Seriously wait until 93% to plant the waterwork scene then fade to black.
3. Why am I cradling my reader like a child?
4. Why???
5. Why????

No spoilers here because nobody gave me any. Yeah, I'm that spiteful.
This book is the 3rd installment in Finding Anna. Brianna/Anna is working on
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Be still my heart...
Truth picks up right where Need left off, yup, at that cliffy that had me gasping for air. Well, at the end of Need I was addicted to the Finding Anna series, well I passed that level and now I'm a slave to my Kindle. It has me bound, and helpless to get anything productive accomplished in my life. I can't put it down!!!! The relationship between Stephan & Brianna continues to get stronger, but the obstacles and danger do too! I'd love to stay and chat, but I have a very
Natasha
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-bdsm, erotica
Waited really long for this book, so very happy to finally get my paws on it, but I feel kind of let down…

The main reason why I _loved_ this book was Stephan. I don’t think anybody would have been better for Brianna than he has been. He is only human and made a few small mistakes, like forcing issues when she wasn’t ready (the wax, watching Logan & Lily). Got to give him props for his amazing self-restraint! He is really a gentleman Dom.. my fav kind of man. Loved the way he always knew what
 Rosebud
The previous book ended with Brianna's father knocking at her door and her opening it. This one continues on from that point.

Brianna has come so far with Stephan helping her get over the trauma of being a sex slave to a sadistic master only to have her father show up and want to bring her home with him. But. Is he the one who sold her to the sex trafficker in the first place. And why does he want her to return home with him? Will the "Truth" be known?

I've been looking forward to this book as
CeCe
Nov 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013, arc, romance
The author has a unique writing style that takes me a few pages to get into, but after a few pages, I can’t stop reading.
Truth starts exactly were Need left off. I don’t want to say much about the cliffy in Need in case anyone who has not read it. However, I loved that we start exactly where we left off. I was worried that the author was going to do a “3 months later.”
In Truth, we see how Brianna has progressed since Stephan saved her from Ian, her capturer, 3 months before. Brianna and Stephan
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
What is the truth? Can Anna handle the Truth? In the third book in Finding Anna series, Anna's father, John, shows up to claim his daughter. This is the father who sold her to the sadist Ian. Suddenly, he waltzes in and wants to take his daughter back? He wants to protect her now? I don't think so. Stephan feels exactly the same.

There are some interesting questions posed in this story. Exactly what happened for Ian to take possession of Anna? Is the reader to believe John's side of the story? Or
Dani Graves
Jul 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I waited on pins and needles for this book. A whole year of wondering what was going to happen with Brianna's father in that doorway. I started reading as soon as it downloaded to my kindle and I finished less than 48 hours later.

First let me say that Hayes's writing is excellent and the story and characters are wonderful. I love this series.

However, this installment of the story felt slower. I wanted Brianna's character to progress more, at least beyond her and Stephan's relationship. I
BOOK #4 33 112 Jan 29, 2014 06:06PM

• Tell me to Fight
  • Tangled Up in Ice (Tangled #1)
  • Tangled up in Pain (Tangled #2)
  • Ravaged (His For A Week, #2)
  • King's Ransom (Ruthless Doms #3)
  • Bang (Black Lotus, #1)
  • Claiming My Sweet Captive (Captive series #1.5)
  • Broken Dolls (Pleasure House, #2)
  • Hope's First Christmas (Brie's Submission Book 19)
  • Lie with Me (Decadence After Dark, #4)
  • Tell Me to Stop (Tell Me #1)
  • Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission Book 18)
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • In to Her
  • Elicit (Decadence After Dark, #5)
  • In Shining Armor: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess Bride, #2)
  • Lost Petal (Petal #1)
  • The Puppetmaster
Sherri spent most of her childhood detesting English class. It was one of her least favorite subjects because she never seemed to fit into the standard mold. She wasn't good at spelling, or following grammar rules, and outlines made her head spin. For that reason, Sherri never imagined becoming an author.
At the age of thirty, all of that changed. After getting frustrated with the direction a

Finding Anna (4 books)
  • Slave (Finding Anna, #1)
  • Need (Finding Anna, #2)
  • Trust (Finding Anna, #4)
“Feeling her body pressed to mine, seeing the trust in her eyes, was a high I couldn’t explain. Her trust meant more to me than any gift I’d ever been given, and I hoped I’d never lose it. She deserved everything in life, and I wanted to be the one to give it to her. ” 5 likes