Start by marking “Debt of Honor” as Want to Read:
Debt of Honor

Debt of Honor

3.25  ·  Rating details ·  126 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Detained by a domineering sheikh for a crime she did not commit...

Angelica couldn't believe that hopping off a plane during a refueling stop to search for one-of-a-kind souvenirs could lead to so much trouble. Now she is detained in an exotic country by a devastatingly handsome sheikh... and ends up in his harem.

Caution: Includes a little f/f, lots of hot m/f and a heart t
Published May 30th 2012 by Edge of Ecstacy

To ask other readers questions about Debt of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debt of Honor

Kristine
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Original review found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...
* I received a copy of the Seduction in the Sun box set which contains this book in exchange for an honest review.*

I'm going to keep my thoughts short and simple on this one. It just wasn't for me. As hard as I tried to use my imagination I just couldn't place myself in Angelica's shoes. Being detained without a passport in a foreign country with the threat of serious punishment would leave me terrified not aroused regardless of ho
Lynne M
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Opal Carew is hit or miss for me as a writer. Some of her stuff is interesting, but other stories leave me saying "meh." This one falls into the latter category. I couldn't really connect with the heroine, who goes from shy virgin to sexual dynamo in a threesome in about five seconds flat, and didn't care for the hero. You won't miss anything by skipping this one.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Jul 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com

THOUGHTS

I read Slaves of Love by this author and was excited to read Debt by Honor. I did not like it at all. After I read the first chapter, I thought to myself it felt almost cheesy. As I continued the story I realize it's the way the author was conveying the story to me that made me not enjoy it. The story is set at a certain speed and I felt as though as I was reading it and everything was gong by me at full speed that left me scratching my head. It felt as
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
I read this as part of The Seduction in the Sun Box Set, but I decided to review the books individually.

This was a short, erotic story. The tone was kind of confusing. Was Angelica scared or turned on? She seemed to be both and neither was that convincing. And she seemed to go from shy virgin to willing threesome participant in 2.5 seconds.

Likewise, the sheikh seemed to be angry and violent one moment, and unbelievably romantic and mushy the next.

I just couldn't connect with anyone in the story.
C. Erani Kole
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It certainly was INTENSE. Angelica gets the ride of her life when her darkest desires comes true- in the form of a man who demands a debt of honor to be paid to his family for a loved one running away and using her as a scapegoat. Her time with her captor is an erotic experience of being a captive and getting to have that experience of putting all your trust in him and knowing that you'll get a ticket to Heaven in return. <3
Jan 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Angelica had stopped off to get souvenirs when she gets held at gun point having her passport and clothes stolen. Instead of being on the plane she is being accused of theft and aiding in a kidnapping by a sexy sheikh.

This is a hot read with F/F action and F/F/M scenes too. Not the greatest romance out there but it is a good, very steamy short read. I enjoyed as I love any story containing sheikhs in it but others may not.
Willow Sanders
Jan 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ez-rat-2015
I read this story as part of the Captured Box Set. It was a decent story- a bit short, but holy moses it was H.O.T. It's mostly a skin book with some insta-romance thrown in. Overall a decent quickie.
Adrienne
Nov 06, 2014 rated it liked it
started this last night was rather impressed actually. There is some actual good writing here aside from some grammatical issues. I was happy with the story and the characters actions meshed well with their personalities. All in all I would read more from this author.
Brutally Honest
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
The problem was that I spent most of the book being outrage and disgusted by this bastard chauvinistic asshole, and the revelation that he wasn't necessarily all that bad came much too late. Still, he had a harem of 20 women... whatever. For a short story of smut, it was seriously lacking.
Linda
Jan 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Angelica finds herself at the mercy of the Sheikh when shes robbed of all of her possessions.
What to do?
Lots of smut, but Angelica felt a bit unfocused, one minute shes all "Yes, yes, yes!!" and the next shes crying.
Mehgan
Oct 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Fun read.
Tanya Mayes
Feb 07, 2014 rated it liked it
It had lots of f/f sexual contact but not a in debt story line the book had a lot of potential. It started off interesting.
Claudia Reinbrecht
Jan 25, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5
Leslee Anderson
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really hot adult content.
grumpyoldbird
Read as part of the Seduction in the Sun box set. Review and rating to follow.
Dar
Nov 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Better than a three but not quite a four, still pretty good
Stace
Jan 13, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-tbr
Seduction in the Sun box set
Cora
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Interesting concept

A great introduction to a new to me author. I will read more of her work in the future.
Recommended for those that enjoy it Sheik abduction stories.
S Duke
  • Something Borrowed
  • That One Time
  • The Wagered Wench
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • Vampire Justice (d'Argent Honor, #1)
  • Make Mine A Double (Fantasy #2)
  • True Lies
  • Beauty or the Bitch
  • Whisper of the Blade (Torrid Tarot Series)
  • Identity Crisis
  • Triple Stud
  • Sin
  • Main Attraction (Perfectly Wicked, # 1)
  • Anything Goes (Anything Goes #1)
  • Double Entry
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #0.5)
  • Desire for Three: Winning Back Jesse (More Desire, Oklahoma #1)
  • Roped (Purgatory Club, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Opal Carew loves cats, Zentangle, and wild nail polish!