Start by marking “Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List” as Want to Read:
Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List

Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List

Are you bored? Feeling uninspired? Escape the everyday minutiae of life by creating your own Life List! This how-to short will give you a quick blueprint for brainstorming your own Life List, either on your own or as a fun activity with friends and family.

Praise for GET A LIFE! 8 STEPS TO CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE LIST:

"Introspection and reflection are critical aspects of my
Published June 12th 2012 by NeedtoRead Books

To ask other readers questions about Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List

Start your review of Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List
Wynn
Jun 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Stephanie Bond for the free copy

As one of the great unemployed, I have been trying to figure out what to do with my life. I honestly don't see much hope and usually curl up in my bed to watch Family Feud. What I realized from this very short how-to is that life if truly passing me by. Even though I'm ummm...up in age, I still have dreams & things I want to do. Somehow I have forgotten that. Following Bond's 8 steps to create my personal life list will help me reach the goal of seeing m
Yvensong
Dec 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, self-help
This is a quick read and gets you started in making a useful Life List.
Leanne
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-read
This book took 8 minutes to read. It's more like a pamphlet. Don't bother.
Lisa
Dec 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not a book and nothing new imo. Not helpful at all. Make a list and do it - there, you’ve read the article 😁
Mickey Reed
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All!
Shelves: 2012, author-review
See full review here!

I received a free copy of this book from the author. Here's my honest review:

I am so inspired to make a life list!! And it honestly helps that I've been making some (hopefully) life-changing decisions lately, like going back to school and cutting back on work to make school happen. It's time I got my life in order, and this was JUST the book I needed.

Bond does not tell you HOW to get these things accomplished. That's not what this book is for. This book will help you to figu
Lauren
Nov 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
At first glance I thought... how stupid... this is a to do list brochure, but then I saw a few things I hadn't even considered to put on a to do list such as spiritual, social, and community goals.
I decided before I would chuck it in the cloud pile... to try it. I found that with examples Stephanie gives it reminded me of forgotten goals. I wrote down a few given and then my own and my to do lust did become a life list.
But the main reason I enjoyed thus excercise was it helped me get out of thi
megHan
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of self-help books - and I have a HUGE life list, one that I work on accomplishing things from as often as I can. I found this book on Freebooksy one day and decided that I had to give it a chance - I mean, it's short, it's free (well, now it's like $0.99) and it's talking about something I really enjoy - why not? It really wasn't bad at all. It does give some information that I already knew, but it was clever the way that it was written and was very motivational. :)
Therese
$0.0

I'm always looking for ideas to expand my horizons, and there are many good ones in here but none that I found beneficial for me. Still this is a good guide if someone is looking for that something more. It is a good article to start a new year with or any time you are looking for a change and are willing to take action. (Best done with at least one friend, preferably more.)
Jacki King
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bond is a brilliant writer who's also a brilliant business woman, and her no-nonsense approach to life is easily applicable to writing and working, as well. This is a quick, sensible, easy-to-follow read that I found immensely inspirational.
Rosa M.
Jan 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a quick, to-the-point practical little book. I enjoyed reading it and have referred back to it. Some of the techniques suggested are refreshing, and it actually has something new to say. Creating the life list as the author suggests can lead to all kinds of success.
Wendy
Jan 26, 2013 rated it liked it
I highly recommend that you take a few minutes to read this book and then a lifetime to write and edit your life list as you grow and/or accomplish your dreams. I am writing mine today....This book inspired me and reminded me that it's never too late to accomplish your dreams.
Michelle
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book will take less than 30 minutes to read, yet the advice is invaluable for anyone who feels stuck in a rut and lacking the imagination to identify and make their dreams come true. Excellent read!
Susan
Jan 11, 2013 added it
You can form and do what this book suggests to create your bucket list and start doing the things on it. You can read the book in about 10 minutes!
Kay
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was ok
I expected advice with more panache from Stephanie Bond!
Aisha Oaktree
Oct 13, 2012 rated it liked it
review pending
Naomi
Nov 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
A straight forward approach to creating a life list and completing it...
Jenna Scribbles
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was ok
While this was a good how-to booklet on making a bucket list, it lacked inspiration. No oomph. It didn't did it for me.
Leslie
Jan 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
lots of good information on how to create, manage, and document goals. I found the information helpful in organizing and documenting my priorities personally and professionally.
Erika
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle, priority
Simple but effective

Just the basics for making a list of life goals. A quick and easy read, but little to say about the mechanics of achieving them. Great for a beginner.
JR Simons
Oct 16, 2015
Twyla Reynolds
Oct 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Zen to Done
  • Finding My Happy Pace (Toronto, #8)
  • Practicing the Presence of the Goddess: Everyday Rituals to Transform Your World
  • Sidetracked Sisters Happiness File
  • Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.
  • The One Minute To-Do List
  • Yo, Julia (Julia Domna #1)
  • A Life That Fits (Toronto, #5)
  • Planning to Live (Toronto, #3)
  • Love Your Lady Landscape: Trust Your Gut, Care for 'Down There' and Reclaim Your Fierce and Feminine SHE Power
  • Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
  • The First Rule of Ten (A Tenzing Norbu Mystery, #1)
  • Simple Abundance: 365 Days to a Balanced and Joyful Life
  • enLIGHTened: How I Lost 40 Pounds with a Yoga Mat, Fresh Pineapples, and a Beagle Pointer
  • The F*ck It Diet: Eating Should Be Easy
  • Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f