Start by marking “Ecstasy by the Sea (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ecstasy by the Sea (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life, #2)

Ecstasy by the Sea

(Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #2)

Published July 6th 2012 by Éire Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Ecstasy by the Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ecstasy by the Sea

Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

For those of you that have read Countermeasure by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey you have to read this book. I can not tell you how many books that I've finished and just wished I had a little more of what happens next. Ecstasy by the Sea is that book. The Bytes of Life series could be read independently of the Countermeasure series, but I would advise reading them as companions.

In Ecstasy by the Sea we get a peek at Trevor and Cassandra's wedding and their move to Ir
Shannon Adamson
Shelves: kindle
After reading Ecstasy by the Sea, I looked up and said a silent ‘thank you’.

Ecstasy by the Sea takes place after the wedding ceremony of Trevor and Cassandra. As they move across the pond to Ireland, one tiny detail was forgotten, the honeymoon.

Trevor, trying to be the most romantic husband ever, booked a room as a lovely hotel on the shores of Ireland. Trying to hide the surprise from Cassandra , he plans and packs and kidnaps her while on the way home from a trip to the store.

Ecstasy by the Se
Gaele
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I received an eBook from the author for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review, and all conclusions are my own responsibility.

This is the first of 3 ‘shorts’ that serve as filler between the main stories of Countermeasure and To Russia With Love. The authors suggest that you read all the books and shorts in order, and this short is most certainly loaded with erotic content and situations. As a series – this is a winner – and these shorts are a nice interlude while waiti
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

5 Stars

If you’ve ever been disappointed when you hit the last page of a book because you are so in love with the characters that you just want more, this book is the answer. We get more Trevor. We get more Cassandra. We get more humor, and we get more sizzling hot sex.

In this short sexy read we get to experience Trevor and Cassandra’s honeymoon. This couple met and fell in love in book one. It was action packed and intense. They never got a chance to hav
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

This was okay but a bit slower pace than Cuffed, which is why it loses a star. There was much more build-up and less actual action and though still enjoyable, there was a greater emphasis on the love shared by the pair than there was on the more physical side of their relationship. When things do start to happen, the sexual scenes are, as usual, highly descriptive, but, unlike with Cuffed, this did not feel as though it was the main focus of t
Maria Mercedes The Oracle Reviews
Publication Date: July 5, 2012
Pages: 43
This steamy spinoff to COUNTERMEASURE sees Trevor Bauer and Cassandra James having just tied the knot and moving across the pond to their new digs in Ireland to begin their life as a married couple. Their days have been swamped with planning the wedding, setting up their new business, and Trevor's NSA commitments—not to mention their continued investigation into his parents' disappearance. So when it’s pointed out to him that a key launching point for a ne
Ren
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I always think that reviewing short stories is kinda silly. I either like them or I don't. Not much to say. Well I'll try a little harder this time because I really liked this one. If you have not read Countermeasure, I suggest you stop reading this review and get snappy on that book. #1, this book will obviously spoil some plot in Countermeasure. And #2, ummmmm I don't have a number 2... just don't read this review until you check that out.

It's nice to have a short story based solely on the r
Amy R
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The thing I love most about the bytes of life is that we get to follow characters I wasn’t ready to let go of from Countermeasure. In this short story we watch Trevor act like, well, a normal guy figuring out how to make his new wife Cassandra happy and that includes a honeymoon surprise. Chris and Cecilia know how to write hot and sexy stories. The interactions between Trevor and Cassie are very respectful and sweet yet so steamy and passionate. There is no crude language (except Cassie has a w ...more
Candy
Jul 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
When Countermeasure ended the newly married couple was heading to Dublin to start their new life. This short picks up right after Countermeasure ends. The Bauer's make it Dublin and embark on life as newlyweds. The only problem? Neither one of them thought about a honeymoon! Usually not a planner, Trevor sets out to surprise his wife with a getaway weekend on the coast.
Readers are in for a treat for sure! This is a great short that gives us readers a glance into what happens during the day to da
Kathi Kelley
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short story based on the book characters from Countermeasures. What a great concept these authors have come up with. If you have ever been disappointed when you have read the last page of a book because you loved the characters and just want more, this short story following the main book Countermeasures is the answer. We get more of Trevor and Cassandra. More of their story and more sizzzzling hot sex. Overall I would rate the story a 4 and assign a sexy rating of 5 (based on La Deeda ...more
Sloane
Jul 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Following Trevor and Cassandra on their honeymoon was a joy to read. It was great to watch Trevor get away with planning something and be able to pull off the surprise. The passionate relationship between them only grew stronger and seeing a relaxed side of them, away from the rest of the world was amazing. I have read many romances and the intimate scenes between these two left me desiring more. Their love and lust for one another was truly conveyed. Chris and Cecilia once again brought me into ...more
Rhayne
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
In this short sexy tale we are treated to some heart pounding, bed shaking, hotter than hell honeymoon action.
I am completely in love with Trevor and Cassandra. They have a relationship that just radiates love and passion on every page. I can’t wait to dig into the next short adventure and continue my obsession with Mr. and Mrs. Bauer. If you read book 1, Countermeasure, this is an absolute must read. Their honeymoon adventure will leave you more than satisfied.

Complete Review posted here: here:
Lori Myers
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am not going to reiterate what other people have written....you want the plot, read the blurb...I just know that with each book Chris and Ceci write, I get a little more invested in Trev and Cassie...This book was just what was needed between Countermeasures and Cuffed....Really, I loved that this was "normal"....it perfectly showed how the "after they say I do" moves on....Gives more insight into Mr. Geeky Perfection, aka Trevor, and the other half of his soul, aka Cassandra, begin their new ...more
Lynn Hallbrooks
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: now-on-my-kindle
This is a Short Story that takes a slice of Trevor and Cassandra's life and magnifies it.

This Short story picks up very soon after Countermeasure ends. To say any more than that might give away too much for anyone who hasn't already read the first novel.

I really enjoyed this byte of life. If you have read Countermeasure then you'll definitely want to read this.

Mark Woods
Feb 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Though set chronologically before Cuffed At Midnight, Ecstasy By The Sea is the second in the Bytes Of Life series of short stories to be released featuring your favourite characters from the full length Countermeasure novels that I have recently reviewed for the TBR Pile Blog here: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/catego...

Once again, this is another naughty slice of spiciness that is definitely not for anyone not interested in reading explicit sexual scenes and is a great accompaniment to the la
Becky Condit
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Trevor. You almost messed this up from the get go. Not that Cassandra would have loved you any less, but this was a chance to give her a memory that will last a lifetime. Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey have written a short story that fills in a little gap in the Countermeasure story that could have been skipped but aren’t we lucky it wasn’t?

See my complete review July 17, 2012 at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....
Eileen
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thought I would read this at lunch for something short and continue Trevor and Cassie's story. Boy was I fanning myself at this sensual HOT short. The authors really know how to turn up the heat between the newlyweds!
Kimberly
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I recommend these books to ANYONE! If you haven't read them yet you need to get them! ASAP!
Cinthia
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't have enough of Trevor and Cassandra love story they are wonderful together. And in this story (their honeymoon) I was anxious for more and more about their live together!
Ivy
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
One hot, smart, sexy couple... Cass and Trev continue to memorize.
Alana ~ The Book Pimp
Sep 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Review to come
I received a free eBook in exchange for review.

Not bad by any means... but I prefer the 'thrill' of the full length novels.
Ches
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A suprise honeymoon weekend! Trevor is the man! It starts with a walk along the beach and only gets hotter!!!! Great short story to let you in on the daily lives of Trevor and Cassandra Brennan.
Wendy
Mar 06, 2014
Cathy Hunter
Aug 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing children’s stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris’ life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, tha

Countermeasure: Bytes of Life (7 books)
  • Uncharted (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #1; Countermeasure 0.5)
  • Cuffed at Midnight (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #3; Countermeasure #1.2)
  • Passion at Dawn (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #4; Countermeasure #1.4)
  • Blindsided (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #5; Countermeasure #2.1)
  • Lost to Rapture (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #6; Countermeasure #2.4)
  • Christmas Wish (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #7; Countermeasure #2.6)