Start by marking “Geslaagde examenblunders” as Want to Read:
Geslaagde examenblunders

Geslaagde examenblunders

Iedereen heeft het wel eens meegemaakt. Je hebt hard gestudeerd voor je repetitie, toets, schoolexamen of centraal examen. Het vragenblad belandt op je bureau. Iedereen is geconcentreerd aan het werk. Je buigt je over de volgende vraag en dan… een totale black-out! Geen idee wat je op moet schrijven! In Geslaagde examenblunders vind je de meest hilarische, bizarre en creat ...more
Published 2012 by BBNC (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Geslaagde examenblunders, please sign up.
Jennifer These types of books are the "bread & butter" of the gift book, graduation gift, gag gift circuit. You can't stuff Google in a gift bag with some tiss…moreThese types of books are the "bread & butter" of the gift book, graduation gift, gag gift circuit. You can't stuff Google in a gift bag with some tissue paper and a card (yet). (less)
Rider the book is full of test questions that the "kid" (author) answers in funny ways and they are all wrong. some things you might not understand just so …morethe book is full of test questions that the "kid" (author) answers in funny ways and they are all wrong. some things you might not understand just so you know.(less)

Start your review of Geslaagde examenblunders
Heidi The Reader
Necessity is the mother of invention. When these students didn't know the answers, they pulled out all the stops to come up with something- sometimes with hilarious results. At other times though, I despaired for the future...

I think that F in Exams would be enjoyed the most by current or former educators. I read some of these aloud to my husband who used to be a college professor and he laughed so hard that he had tears in his eyes. Then, it led to a conversation about not knowing the answers o
Nandakishore Varma
Absolutely loved this one!

Many of these weirdly funny answers have been circulating on the social media, so it's not entirely new to me, but it's always hilarious to see this mostly wrong yet refreshingly different answers.

------------

There is a running joke in our college, when a Chemical Engineering student was asked during his Electrical lab exam: "How do you start an induction motor?". The guy had no clue, but plunged ahead - "mmmmmMMMMM..." "Stop it!" The chagrined examiner roared. The boy
MischaS_
Most interesting thing? Different types of handwriting. Some of them were really cool.
Honestly, I just expected something more. Anyway, it's sort of easy read.
Amy Turner
Aug 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a fun quick read. My favorite:

Name 6 animals that live in the Arctic.

Two polar bears and four seals.
☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ✺❂❤❣
We start at 5 stars:
+1 star: handwriting
+1 star: some funny quips
-1 star: a lot of stupid Qs got stupid As. So, don't put stupid Qs on test papers.
-1 star: many of these exam takers were going for the fun factor
-1 star: I think some of these were made up
Elizabeth
Aug 21, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: education
What was the main industry in Persia?
- cats!

What is conditional probability?
- maybe, maybe not.

Describe the term "stakeholder."
- a vampire hunter. buffy being the most famous.

Define the term "intensive farming."
- it is when a farmer never has a day off.

Name six animals that live specifically in the Arctic.
- two polar bears & four seals.

Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- at the bottom. duh.

Name the smaller rivers that run into the Nile.
- the juveniles

Autumn
LOL!!!!!!! I wish i had the balls to write such atrocities as a way of improvising. Whether you are a college student, or still in HS, there are questions for everyone to identify with- I can guarantee you a deja-vu or two! :P

The Bio section was definitely my favorite one.

some i wanted to share here..

What is a "stakeholder"?
Someone who kills vampires. Buffy being the most famous.
haha!!

David
May 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I was much younger, a 10th-grade vocabulary quiz had a word I couldn't remember how to spell or to define. Knowing that any answer I gave would be way off, my attempt to use the word in a sentence read, "The psychophant pulled back the curtain with his trunk and stabbed her to death with his tusks."

I don't know if a record of that answer exists anywhere, but this book is a collection of exactly that sort of answers from students who knew they would lose the point but decided to go for laugh
Jessaka
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fun-and-easy
Funny thing happened on the way to old age: I now realize that I could not pass the SAT test to enter college again. But I can tell that some of these questions are from college courses because I never knew the answers and will never learn them.

This is fun to read while watching the horrible news, news that even my husband is finding stressful. He didn't even mind my laughing out loud and saying, "You have to hear this one!"

Question: "Give the name of two gases that may contribute to global wa
Philip
Aug 04, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The book was much less funny than I thought it would be. About half-way through I thought, "do I have to keep reading this? I do if I want to review it..."

So here we are.

A couple problems with the book:

1: I don't believe the answers are real. Or, if they're real, they're transposed. That, for me, takes something away from the book. I want authenticity. As a teacher, I've seen bad answers on tests. At this point, they don't seem funny to me any more. They just piss me off.

I'll ask students to use
Ferdy

Liked it for the most part, it was kind of disappointing though in that I was expecting a lot more laughs. I guess it was still enjoyable even though it wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. Also, I'd already come across quite a few of the 'hilarious and inventive' test answers before so that was a bit of a let down as well.

Favourite answer:

Is the sun or moon more important?

Lord Nouda
Apr 19, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, humor
I had pretty mixed feelings about this book. For a comedy book it wasn't very funny. In fact, only 10% of the "funny" answers got a laugh of out me. Most of the answers were just plain stupid, especially the farming bit (under Geography). Stupidity isn't humorous. In fact, I'd wager a guess that the author came up with a significant portion of the answers since they had all the same "OMG I'm trying too hard to be funnies!" feeling to them.

The bits that were funny were more in line with tongue in
P.
Feb 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, booksread2013
Discuss the style of Romeo and Juliet.

It is written in Islamic pentameter. The play is full of heroic couplets, one example being Romeo + Juliet themselves.

ROFL!!
Meaghan
Sep 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is really amusing. My favorite answers to exam questions were:

Write the first and second Laws of Thermodynamics.
First rule of thermodynamics is that you do not talk about thermodynamics.
Second rule of thermodynamics is that you do not talk about thermodynamics.

There are 300 students in the 10th grade. Mark and Mary want to find out their 10th grade's favorite color. Mary asks 30 people. Mark asks 150 people. Mark says, "My conclusions are more likely to be reliable than Mary's." Why do
Tamara
Entertaining.

Favorite Quotes

Give a brief explanation of the meaning of the term "hard water."
Ice

What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register?
Mariah Carey

Is the sun or moon more important?
The moon gives us light at night when we need it. The sun only provides light in the day when we don't. Therefore the moon is more important.

Write two thousand in figures.
Two thousand in figures

What happens during a census?
During the census, a man goes door to door and increases the population
Rebecca
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, nonfiction
Worth the buck I paid.
7hir7een
This was a very quick read. I think it took me all of 10-15 minutes. I'd say it's a good book to have out as a coffee table book, or in a waiting room. Some of the examples are very funny, others less so. You may have already seen several of these funny answers somewhere on the internet (funnyexams.com comes to mind). The humor of the book is somewhat lessened to me because I'm concerned that many of the examples are fake. If you notice, *several* of the examples are written in the same "handwri ...more
Devlin Scott
Time for a Devlin Pop Quiz boys and girls…

Question: What does reading this book of wrong test answers teach us as a group?

a) that recesses need to be reduced to encourage more group study time
b) that recesses need to be longer to reduce student stress levels
c) that libraries are dangerously under-stocked on the necessary books
d) teachers are grossly underpaid

(view spoiler)

Devlin
Nikki
Jan 17, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, non-fiction
I keep stealing people's stocking-fillers to read. This one was my housemate's. It's pretty much along the same lines as one of those email forwards I used to get all the time, about silly things people wrote on exam papers. Some of these are pretty unbelievably silly, but anyway, it's worth a giggle or two.
Carmen
Just funny test answers kids wrote.

Example:

Hugo King is an engineer. He is a sole trader. Explain the business term "sole trader."

It means he sold his sole to the devil!

Good for a laugh.
Mehrukh Nasim
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short, but Laugh-out-loud Funny!
Melhara
You know that quiz game show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Well, I'm pretty sure most of the kids who wrote these answers are not smarter than a 5th grader.

As someone who has helped mark highschool math and science exams (my partner is a highschool teacher), I can attest to the fact that highschool students can be very dumb and/or creative with their answers (mostly dumb answers though. Clever answers are rare). These answers usually makes me laugh out loud while my boyfriend would just gro
Fox
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a delightful, hilarious little book. The answers always elicited at least an eyeroll from me, although a few came from so far out of left field to get a legitimate laugh. It's an easy, quick read that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Much like the Far Side Gallery books, this one is great to leaf through for a few laughs and smiles, no need to read from start to finish.

I could see this book being passed around by teachers and students alike, although I've no doubt in my mind t
Donna Wilson
I've seen the internet meme dozens of times and thought it was cute. I hoped this book would be more of the same -- and it was - exactly.

I've read all the "good" mistakes in this book previously on the internet, and the "lesser" mistakes really weren't too funny. For those of you who haven't seen them, some of the answers seem to legitimately be kids either making a wild or logical guess (find "x" in this equation, and the kids circles the "x"), but others sound made up to fill the book -- the
Ashley Reid
This was a complete waste of my time, I had already seen most of the answers in the book on the internet or they were sent to me by teachers I know that thought they were funny.

most of them weren't even funny, and the main reason I wanted to read it was to laugh and enjoy a simple easy to read book. however, it got boring very quickly.

Page Turner
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a hoot! The book is filled with crazy funny answers some students wrote for exams. I laughed all the way through! A good quick read!
James Hewkin
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun
Ally
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a book of senseless answers for test papers. Fun time-pass.
Hava
Notice the strange combination of tags that I gave for this book: Both the fiction and non-fiction label. I did that because although I read the front, back, and every page in the book, trying to find out how they gathered these "test answers," I couldn't find a single scrap of info. Did they ask teachers to submit funny answers? Did they ask students to do it? Or did they just make them up? I know the book was meant to be entertaining, not necessarily factual, but the lack of transparency on ho ...more
Michele C
Reaction before reading: I saw this book at Urban Outfitters and it looks great! I'm so glad my library had it :D I just hope it's actually entertaining...

Rating: 2 Stars :(

For a book that's supposed to be funny and entertaining it's really not very funny. Most of the test answers in the book were pretty "dumb" and not hilarious like I hoped. There were a few answers that I found myself laughing at but many of these questions and answers I've seen on websites such as pinterest (<3),tumblr and f

• Damn You, Autocorrect!: Awesomely Embarrassing Text Messages You Didn't Mean to Send
  • K is for Knifeball: An Alphabet of Terrible Advice
  • Text Fails From Mum
  • Crap Dates: Disastrous Encounters from Single Life
  • When Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little Understood
  • TEXT FAILS 2020: New and Funny Text Message Fails, Autocorrect Fails & Mishaps on Smartphone!
  • Emotions Explained with Buff Dudes: Owlturd Comix
  • The Underachiever's Manifesto: The Guide to Accomplishing Little and Feeling Great
  • Awkward Family Photos
  • الف (Alif)
  • 49 Questions to Annoy Your Parents (The 49... Series)
  • The Tick: The Naked City
  • 5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides
  • The Oregon Trail: An Interactive History Adventure
  • I am Better Than Your Kids
  • When Stupid Comes to the Operating Room: Observations from 15 Years in Practice
  • I Drink for a Reason