Start by marking “Submit to Desire (The Original Sinners, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Submit to Desire (The Original Sinners, #0.5)

Submit to Desire

(The Original Sinners 0.5)

Charlotte Brand is tired of dull boyfriends and boring sex. Kingsley Edge, who owns clubs rumored to supply more than just cocktails, seems just the man to revive her: intense, sophisticated...and looking for a submissive he can train for an elite client.

Charlotte is seduced by the offer...and by Kingsley himself. Soon they are engaged in a series of lessons that test her
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Spice Briefs

crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“When destiny fails, that’s when I get called.”

* * *
“I hate beating masochists. They take the fun out of it by actually enjoying the pain.”

* * *
“I’m in love with all of me. I’m a very lovable pervert.”

* * *
“Your punishments are the most fun I’ve had in years.”
- Charlotte Brand
Pam
Apr 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
“Women tend to fall in love with me when I take my clothes off.”

Oh, Kingsley, you can train me anytime! Kingsley is a talent scout, and Charlotte, this fire-breathing red-head caught his eye one night in his bar. He takes her home making her an offer she can’t refuse, because let’s face it Kingsley knows everything about you… One month to train under him, to meet a Dom who wants a submissive not afraid of fear
"Knowing him he’ll offer you a room in his rather impressive home and the
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Submit....

Kingsley Edge is a Matchmaker with a difference. His clients have,
"...specific desires."

He's looking for a match for a very wealthy, attractive client....
"A dominant desires his submissive trust him enough to allow him to take her even when she is afraid."

*Who is this client???
*Will he be able to train the lady who has caught his eye???
*Will she be able to submit and meet the clients' kinky desires????

This exciting, erotically enhanced short story is delightful and gave mor
Karla
“I’m in love with all of me. I’m a very lovable pervert.”

Yes you are, oh King of Kink!! I adore you! I want to suck face with you and do other naughty things ! You make my hoo-ha quiver, you sexy half-Frenchmen!!

Deliciously, depraved short featuring Kingsley and his shiny black boots! Charlotte aka Charlie, was a real trooper and I love how she gave herself over to Kingsley! Again and again!

Pleas tell me there will be more...I need more!

Shoulder-length dark hair and olive skin, my Kingsley!
Photobucket
Dαɴιjα

January, 2019

A few years ago I picked this to be my first read of the year. It was a good decision, so I decided to do the same this year. Plus, a re-read was long overdue. I can't believe I let five years go by without reading this story about Charlie and Kingsley. It is unacceptable!

In case I didn't say it in the last... I don't know... day, Kingsley is my very favorite character in The Original Sinners series. How did that come about? Well, first The Angel piqued my interest, and it didn't ta
Letitia
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Rating: A ... Heat: Sizzling

Charlotte is single. Once again. Her ex was nice... and boring. Charlotte doesn't know what exactly is missing, just that her desires are never fulfilled. And after a lifetime of always being in control and taking care of everyone else... maybe it's time for a change.

Enter Kingsley Edge. The complete opposite of nice and boring. With a reputation as the King of Kink, and an uncanny ability at knowing peoples desires, he has a proposition for Charlotte. He has a clien
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Kingsley, Kingsley, Kingsley... what sense I had just took her panties off and laid down in front of you

I was not into Kingsley at all but after this short I am on my knees and on his feet... And... I hate you Charlotte, stop cutting his hair you slut! I need him to come to France so I can go and visit him :)

My favorite quotes:

"Are you a priest too?"
"Non. But I have a priest on speed dial if you need one"

"I wasn't born bilingual but that doesn't change the fact that it turns you on that I am.
Rhonda
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I LOVE KINKY KINGSLEY!!!

*fans self*
Well Damn! What can I say?? It's Kingsley F%@king Edge!

This short story made me smile, and brought some laughs too!! This is a great addition to the Original Sinners series. One of the things i love about these characters is that they don't make any apologies for who they are, and they are completely comfortable with their kink. Kingsley is so much fun to read, after first meeting him in The Siren I just loved him. I also loved the surprise ending in this one,
Sara
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, erotica
This was a wonderful look into gorgeous Frenchman, leader of the Underground Kingsley Edge.

Charlotte sees Kingsley in a club and is intrigued; who wouldn't be. King offers her a deal, train her for a month and she gets sold to a client. Hmmm, shall we play a game?

I love the short stories from Tiffany Reisz, she never fails to draw you into this world of The Original Sinners and does not disappoint. She does challenge you have you change your mind and question the "normal"as she does with this:
Candace
Dec 30, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a very quick, erotic short-story.
A nice, quick, erotic read with a happy ending. I listened to the Audible version and it was less than 2 hrs long. The narration was okay, but not great. I think i might have enjoyed it more with better narration. The blurb is pretty straightforward and tells you exactly what you're getting. The sex was hot. Not too dark, just a little kinky with some BDSM elements. Nothing shocking or too offensive. A good, entertaining read.
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
"You*ve always been this bad?" she asked as she ran
her hand up and down his bare chest.
"Au contraire. I*ve always been this good."

That says it all.
Brenna
Jul 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am becoming more and more convinced that Kingsley is my very favorite sinner!

Submit to Desire is a short story about Kingsley training a new submissive, Charlotte aka Charlie, for one of his clients. Charlie is completely green when it comes to the world of kink so when Kingsley asks her to spend a month at his home she is nervous, but also very intrigued.

“You don’t have to be afraid of your fear, Charlie. You’re allowed to be afraid and like it.”
“Normal people aren’t supposed to like this
Barbara
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Hot KING Stars
width="60"

I've been devouring everything else I can find that was written by Tiffany Reisz.

This is about Kingsley and Charlotte and OMG! The smut levels are off the charts!

He is arrogant, domineering and sexy as hell and I'd happily submit to him any day of the week!
I could have spent days reading about Kingsley and Charlotte.

I LOVE KINGSLEY EDGE!!!! What a spectacular character, the thought of him makes …

SUBMIT TO DESIRE thrilled me and excited me. I only wish there was more!

Rosaline
Well, this was a fun little read. It's been so long since I didn't want to punch an MC in the face, I've forgotten how it felt. I need more ladies like her in my books.
I really enjoyed this book and will be reading more from this author.

Also Kingsley is interestingly hot! I wonder if there are any more books with him in it. Hmmm...

Natasha
Nov 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-bdsm
A quick prequel to The Siren that explains how Kingsley met Charlotte and trained her to be a sub.

I like Kingsley SO much more when he's the Dom and not getting the life beaten out of him by Soren.

Submit to Desire ... or ... Desire to Submit ... now that is the real question! :)
Stevi
Jun 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
4 stars

very well written REALLY REALLY wished it was LONGER :( that is my only bad thing to say about it..... loved it from the beginning and HOPE HOPE HOPE there will be another one that clears up the ending :)

AJ
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, steamy, novella
Short and sweet HOTTTTTTT!!!

“Women tend to fall in love with me when I take my clothes off.”

Aaaahhh, Kingsley! You wonderfully overly-confident sexy, French pervert – how I love you!

Featuring the king of the kinky underground, this short novella tells the story of Kingsley finding and training a new submissive for a client. His training includes lots of practical experience, and all I can say is – Charlotte is one lucky bitch!

“You’re such an asshole. I can’t believe you’re digging around my pa
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

I’ve entered the world of Kingsley kink and now I don’t want to go back!

Tiffany Reisz gives readers a small reprieve as they impatiently await the next book in the Original Sinners series, THE ANGEL. In SUBMIT TO DESIRE, readers get a glimpse into Edge Enterprises where Kingsley Edge rules the underground world. Known as a talent scout, Kingsley has an eye that allows him to create matches between people with certain kinks.

In the opening paragraph, we meet Charlotte who
Future Slayer Girl
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
I bet you are sick of hearing of Tiffany from me? Oh, come on, just admit it, you are going “Enough already!”

Well, too bad. This woman has ruined me right and proper as far as mainstream BDSM romance goes. I would have never thought that a book series would consume me since the Fever Series. Well, it looks like I am wrong.

In this wicked little installment we get more of a taste of Kingsley. Now, I know we pretty much know that Kingsley swings both ways. Which wouldn’t it be hot to see him with
Michelle
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh, Kingsley. He's remained just slightly on the cusp throughout this series for me. Desirable, charming and a little bit of a mystery... But in Submit to Desire we see him in a new light as the star of his own show.

Charlotte is tired of the boring nice guys, stumbling upon Kingsley Edge terrified and ignited her. A simple business arrangement, a month under his training and then the possibility for her use her training to good use. As Kingsley teaches her to submit it awakens a desire she never
Aղցela W.
Feb 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book and wished it was longer. Charlotte is single. Once again. Her ex was nice and boring all of them were. Kingsley Edge is anything but boring Charlotte thinks he is a pimp she knows that he is handsome and rich and the bartender at the club her and her friends are at tells her he is dangerous. After she comes to on the bar floor that her friends left her with Kingsley's foot on her back he makes Charlotte and offer to take her to his home. Kingsley offers her two months p ...more
~ Becs ~
Ah, Monsieur Edge – je t’adore.

Kingsley King of Kink Edge may well be my most favourite player in Queen Tiff’s deviant little underworld. In this spicy little short, he meets Charlie quite literally breathing fire in one of his clubs. He’s looking for a submissive to train for a ‘client’ and decides Charlie is the one and sets about educating her in his devilish ways for a month.

He gives her a highly appropriate safeword, dragon, and starts to educate her in the fear and trust of deep submission
Jill
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have been dying for a story about Kingsley since I met him in The Siren. Admittedly that was only last night, but god he is just so devilishly handsome and charming, sexy and dangerous.
My only complaint is that I wish this was from his pov. I want into that head, I want to know what he is thinking behind all that ego and bravado. Still, now I am simply more in love with this sexy frenchman, who wouldn't be? Even he is..
I'm in love with all of me. I'm a very lovable pervert

Just a short little s
S.M. West
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing

photo Submit_zpsbf1c4890.jpg

KINGSLEY....

*.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to *.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose by: Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, novellas, series
description

"Everything in moderation, ma chérie. Except orgasms."
VampireNovelFan
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wasn't really fangirling over anyone in particular in this series. Was in it more for the story. But yeah, now think I'm Team Kingsley!
Michael Dunellen
I really enjoyed this one. I knew what Kingsley was up to the whole time but the fact that Charlie didn't made it hilarious. In fact, this was a great story if you looking for something light and fun.

I really enjoy good safeword play. I really liked the scene were he carefully reminded her what to say before he took his hand away - because she was so scared I am not sure she would have remembered otherwise. And I don't usually like forcing someone to use a safeword to end a scene but that one wo
Annabelle Blume
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Kingsley can train me any day!

It's no secret that I love the work of Tiffany Reisz. As far as her cast of kinky characters goes, Kingsley is my favorite. He melts me with his unapologetic and unabashed kink. I know lots of readers adore Søren, but Kingsley is the man for me. This story was exactly exactly what I hoped for–a more in depth look at Kingsley and what makes him tick. I will say I had no idea what was coming at the end and I had to re-read it because I was so surprised!
Fantastic as
Shelley
Aug 09, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!!

A good quick read with the very sexy Kingsley from The Siren. Was good to learn a little more about the enigmatic and devilish Kingsley in this Novella. I did find it lacking in the certain unique POW that Tiffany Reisz instills in her novels. Still, it was a good read.
Searock
Jul 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
I liked Kingsley and I liked Charlie and I liked this novella.
BR: Daniel Part 2, A Christmas Maggie & Submit to Desire BR 15 11 Jul 14, 2014 10:08PM
Sinners & Sirens ...: Submit to Desire 37 72 Apr 03, 2013 11:24AM
The Original Sinn...: Submit to Desire [WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS] 18 74 Sep 03, 2012 01:01PM
  • Dark Soul Vol. 4 (Dark Soul, #4)
  • Serving Him
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • The Art of Domination (The Art of D/s, #2)
  • Red
  • Controlled Response (Knights of the Board Room, #2)
  • Shivaree (Shivaree, #1)
  • My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • A Very Sinful Valentine (Addicted, #2.2)
  • Every Part of You: Denies Me (Every Part of You, #4)
  • Masters at Arms (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • Finding Eden (Eden, #2)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (10 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Chateau (The Original Sinners, #9)
  • Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners, #10)
“Women tend to fall in love with me when I take my clothes off.” 40 likes
“God, you’re arrogant,” Charlotte growled as Kingsley slapped cold metal handcuffs on to each of her wrists.

“I’m not arrogant. I’m French.”
33 likes