Start by marking “The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)

The Prince

(The Original Sinners #3)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  12,346 ratings  ·  1,372 reviews
Two worlds of wealth and passion call to Nora Sutherlin and, whichever one she chooses, it will be the hardest decision she will ever have to make. Unless someone makes it for her…

Wes Railey is the object of Nora's tamest yet most maddening fantasies, and the one man she can't forget. He's young. He's wonderful. He's also thoroughbred royalty and, reuniting with him in Ken
Published November 20th 2012 by Mira Books

To ask other readers questions about The Prince, please sign up.
Jane The book "The Prince" is part of the series "Original Sinners". All parts of the series shold be read in the asigned order.
Bared to You by Sylvia DayReflected in You by Sylvia DayGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardThe Siren by Tiffany ReiszGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
Smut for the Smart
1,511 books — 2,255 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsForbidden by Tabitha SuzumaThe Boy Who Saw In Colours by Lauren  RobinsonConsequences by Aleatha Romig
Taboo Reads
1,461 books — 3,122 voters

More lists with this book...

·  12,346 ratings  ·  1,372 reviews

Start your review of The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

**** GASPPP!!!!! **** Holyyyyyy SHIT!!! OMG. Ahhh!!! The ending of this book made my heart STOP!!!!

I am so freaking glad that the next book is already out because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Gah. This series is putting me through the wringer but I totally love it and I can't stop reading!!

Note: This is the third book in a series that must be read in order. This review is pretty safe for anyone, but you should read The Siren and The Angel  before this book.

If you'
Candace
Nora, Who???

This series just keeps getting better! Delving further into Soren and Kingsley's shared past was quite enlightening. These two really stole the show in this book. I have a whole new perspective now, and a lot more questions. All I'll say is, Poor Kingsley! He really got a rough deal. No pun intended.

I'm still struggling with trying to like Soren. I'm just not seeing the overwhelming goodness that keeps being referenced with regard to him. He had some terrible things happen to him ea
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: TODO EL MUNDO!!!!!!!
Recommended to Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* by: Candace

***PLS DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THIS SERIES, WHAT A SHAME BY THE WAY!***

Tiffany did it again. I used to think Nora was based on her but now I am pretty sure she is more Soren-ish. Poor Andrew, he must be Kingsley!
This book starts just after The Angel. As you might remember Nora was running off (cruel bitch) to meet boring Wesley and Soren was left alone (no worries Sir, I will always be here for you).

This is two books in one, maybe three books in one and let me explain you why
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
You have to read the books by breaking them up, gives you the pleasure of reading 3 books and not one!
North - Past first
Then North - Present
Then South

Ahhh, I absolutely loveeeeee this series. Time to grab and re-read book 4!
~

All I can say is,

What. A. Book
What. A. Fucking. Brilliantly. Amazing. Book.
Giving it 5 Stars is giving it far too little.

In this book 'The Prince', we learn and read about two Prince, 'The Prince of Kentucky' and 'La Petit Prince.'

First I was all

Then, at the end I was like
Stacia (the 2010 club)

Excerpt from 'Two Princes' by the Spindoctors

But I know what a prince and lover ought to be
I know what a prince and lover ought be

4.5 stars. This is the story of The Prince of Kentucky and The King who started out as 'La Petit Prince.'

My favorite of the series so far. The writing was flawless, the suspense was taken up a notch, and some of the characters' secrets were finally starting to spill out from the shadows.

While I thought the poking-fun-at-romance-books segment was a bit ov
Jasmine
10 THE UNHOLY TRINITY STARS!!!!! AND WHAT A MOTHER OF BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS!!!!

After all you ladies have teased me about that gigantic cliffy, I was freaking the fuck out. My gut feeling was right about that twist coming but OMAIGOD HOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER, FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!! I'm just all crying and shaking now. SHAKING AND CRYING ALTOGETHER.

Thank heavens. Thank God. Thank horses. Thank you Tiffany Reisz. If I didn't have the next book with me right now, I AM OUT TO SHOOT SOMEONE. THIS IS N
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 5+++++ Destined Hearts!! <3 <3

Time stopped. The world ended. No one noticed except Kingsley.

WOW. Just WOW. I am wrecked and in awe of Ms. Reisz' phenomenal, lyrical writing and her equally, if not more, breathtaking world and characters. I am lost in my emotions because after this, I wholeheartedly know and believe that Søren, Kingsley, and Wes own me, heart, mind, body and soul. And there is nothing I can do or say to change that. Their story cannot and will not be underst
Eda**
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

** 5++ “the scent of pine and winter” STARS **

“I’ve always wanted to believe God made me this way for a reason.”

I am the reason.

I just finished the book and here I am, in awe, in shock and terribly afraid to learn what’s going to happen next!

WHAT KIND OF MOTHERF*CKING CLIFFHANGER IS THAT?!? If I didn’t already have The Mistress, I’d go crazy for sure.

Tiffany Reisz, you have a black heart, you evil woman! :P

First of all, I have to admit the fact that I couldn’t
Jan
Wesley/Nora 3 Stars
Kingsley/Soren 5 Stars

WHAT.A.BOOK.
Freaking awesome!
Wasn’t this book supposed to be about Wes, BTW?
Wes who??
Sorry, Wesley…

But you and Nora are so ordinary meh.

Kingsley stole the show in this book. Reding his POV broke me.
So.Fucking.Intense.
He’s been through so much with Soren.
Dear Lord!
See, I am not only talking about the beatings. I am talking about all the emotional punches he took from his relationship with Soren when teenagers.
Soren was a cold bastard and Kingsley managed
~ Becs ~
It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.
Marquis de Sade

This is another angsty walk on the wide side with our Original Sinners with three different story lines being told here – Wesley and Nora in Kentucky, Kingsley and Søren’s story in the past and also the present. It’s a painful story, in more ways than one – the physical pain that Søren needs to dish out and the emotional pain that all the characters have to endure to find some small semblance of pleasure and happiness.

This
Mo
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

In all things involving Nora Sutherlin, proceed with caution

First off, let me say that this Series has intrigued me since I started it only last week. The first two books were outstanding. This one …..

The North, Past and Present – 5 stars
The South – 4 stars
The North, Past and Present – 6 stars
The South – 3 stars
The North, Past and Present – 7 stars
The South …. Well, I would not give it 2 stars, it would be worth more than that I think.

I seriously felt as if this book was written by 2 differe
Shile
The pianist was easily the most handsome young man Kingsley had ever seen in all his sixteen years. Vain as he was, Kingsley couldn’t deny he’d for once met his match there. But more than handsome, the pianist was also, in a way, as beautiful as the music he played.

description

This is the best in this series and the hardest to rate. Left me speechless in the best possible way.

The story is told in two parts.

We have King and Soren's story, told in Past/ Present, this one gets infinity stars. What a bril
Karla

Review posted at: Swept Away By Romance

5 Glowing, Shimmering Stars!! This book, this series, the writing, the story…all of it screams...UNIQUE…ORIGINAL! It's found its way the top of my all-time favorites, as twisted and f*cked up as it is...I can't get enough!!

I’ve read a lot of great books this year and gotten hooked on some amazing series, but nothing, nothing comes close to the impact I’ve felt with The Original Sinners series, and book 3, The Prince, adds another layer of depth and complex
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
The Prince finds Soren sending Nora away for potential danger.He recruits Wesley to take her away,back to his home in Kentucky to protect her.
Kingsley uses the time to try and take Nora’s place at Soren’s side..

The Prince delves deep into the beginning of Søren and Kingsley’s relationship...and who they are now..

description

Kingsley and Soren travel back to the school where they first met..
where memories and old feelings are rekindled..

We learn about Kingsley'S sister

description

who tragically died and he feels resp
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

FIVE+++++ "Can I have more Soren, please" STARS!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This series is seriously epic! Love, love, love it. In fact, this is my favorite of the four books within TOS series. Third times a charm reading this one!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

TOS just continues to get better with each installment. Spoiler alert if you've not read the previous books in the series.....

The Prince
is split back and forth between Soren and Kingsley's past and present and then also Nora and Wesley's present. Nora and Wesley are in Kentucky after So
Sara
I have said it before; The Siren sat me on my ass, The Angel kicked my ass and now The Prince? The Prince owns my ass.

I have been sucked in to the world of The Original Sinners for months; devouring everything that comes out getting to know them better. Just when I think I have a handle on who they are and what they may or may not do I am thrown to the ground gasping for air and reaching for the next story.

The Prince begins where we left off in The Angel. Nora has taken off her shoes and run s
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Fuck it. No amount of stars can truly describe how brilliant this story is.

…I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin ~ Act of Contrition

Holy shit. Holy shit, HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This was brilliant. I’m in utter awe. No amount of words and no amount of stars can describe how much I love this book/series. With each book, Mistress Tiffany keeps getting better and better. I really don’t know how she does it. To me, nothing in the story was p
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
For over ten years after he and Søren had parted company, Kingsley had lived the most dangerous life he could. He ran from death the way he’d run that night from Søren— in the hopes he’d get caught and taken. Not until they reunited had Kingsley found a purpose in his life again, a reason to live.

Underneath Søren, Kingsley came more alive than he ever felt on top of any girl. He loved his girls, had loved them all. But this was more than love. He couldn’t think of the word for it— not l’a
Saint Monique
ALL THE 'BEAUTIFULLY HEARTBREAKING, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING' STARS

“Always…” Søren glanced away again, glanced upward, and sighed. “I’ve always wanted to believe God made me this way for a reason.”
“Je suis la raison.”
Søren exhaled slowly. He ran a hand up Kingsley’s arm to his shoulder. Cupping the side of his neck, he brought his mouth down to Kingsley’s. Such a gentle kiss, so intimate yet careful.
“Ma raison d’être,” Søren whispered, and Kingsley shivered with need.
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
So, this one is 3.5 stars, and the stars are all for Kingsley and Soren, 1.5 off bc of Nora, see notes below.

Here's what I know for sure:
* King truly loves Soren. As a soul-mate in a way. He loves Nora more like a pet. King is very clear who he wants most in life, tho he's fond of various people, including Juliette.

I am uncertain about pretty much everything else.

Does Soren TRULY love Nora? I feel like after this book it has a tone of "fatherly" love. He "cherishes" her, but does he obsessively
Hulya Kara Yuksel
HOLY SHIT!!! That end... 😮😮😮
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
I am the reason.
Totally unexpected turn of events and one hell of Cliffhanger made this yet another mindblowing, unconventional love story delivered by Tiffany Reisz.

I wont go into the details of this story or the characters since it’s already been established that the author can never go wrong on both the aspects but let me just say one name which holds highest respect in my heart and soul, for being epitome of submission and that’s The King of the Underground-
~IreneOust~
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with an open mind ...

There are probably [more than] one hundred things I love about this book/series but here are some of my favorite ones ...

Number one - "one hundred things Søren loves about Nora" scene ...

Number seven - Tiffany's brilliant writing ...

Number eighty-eight - the story ...

Number sixty-six - the characters ...

Number one hundred - that all of the above only get better with each re-read ...

Cheers!

P.S. If this review makes no sense, get off you butt and read this book ...
Pam
5+ stars
"We are mere princes, you and I. But she is a queen."

Past and Present, the tales of the North and South, it is the time for the Prince’s to find their place amongst the King and Queen, amongst the God and Goddess. Realizing their fate if they are worthy of their love. The Prince follows Nora, Søren, Wesley and Kingsley as they find out how far they are willing to go to get what they truly want and to keep their secrets safe.

If it wasn't clear before, who the god of the Sinner
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
"I watched you watch me."

We have the North.... past and present with Kinglsey, Soren & Nora

We have the South..... the present with Wes and Nora.

What will we have in future....??????

The Prince turns things upside down for me......

Not only is this a highly erotic book with all kinds of kinkiness but its a wonderful passionate love story and a spectacular 'who done it???'

It has everything......

All the painful delicate issues you could imagine; difficult topics and themes are layered int
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 I Want Nora's Men Stars!!

Ms Reisz has done it again!! This series is just blowing my mind and I'm ashamed that it took me sooooooo long to pick this series up to read!!

This story is told uniquely, in that Ms. Reisz takes us on a journey to the North with Soren and Kinsley. We also travel to the South with Nora and Wesley. Where some may have loved one area more than the other, this whore loved being in both destinations.

NORTH
So let's travel to the North first, shall we, where Ms. Reisz take

Mimi Smith
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r, favorites
5, big, happy, shiny stars

Original reaction, real review now posted

Loved, loved, loved it!!! I feel the urge to immediately reread the book after staying up all night reading it. I ADORED the Kingsley/Soren storyline, and while Wes/Nora are generally ok, I didn't like their storyline nearly as much.

And what's with the cliffhanger?!?
I don't think the triangle is over and done with, even though the thought crossed my mind at the ending. Now I do know what I want, though. And that's Soren and
Christy
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I started this right after I finished The Angel and pretty much read it straight through. These books are addictive... once you start reading them, you can’t put them down! Just when you feel like you know whats happening and who these characters are- bam... something shakes everything up . After that ending, I don’t think I am in any position to write a review, but I will try.

In all things involving Nora Sutherlin, proceed with caution.

The Prince starts right where The Angel left off. Nor
Rachel Reads Ravenously
"You alone of all the men and monsters in this world terrify me."

I LOVED IT!!!!!

The Prince gave the reader a chance at seeing Nora and Søren apart and with other people, and it made me so damn happy!!!
Why did it make me happy you ask? Because 99.999999999% of the time, I root for the underdog. And The Prince, was all about the underdogs Wesley and Kinsgley getting their chance at the ones they love.

Nora goes off to Kentucky with Wesley where she does her best to discover what being in a "van
Katie(babs)
More or less I’m a very traditional reader who enjoys traditional type stories, mainly with romances. I’m all for the happily ever after where the main couple ride off in the sunset together and have a bright future with years of happiness to follow because they have one another to rely on. A certain author this year really pushed me into opening my mind and choosing more eclectic types of books. She is Tiffany Reisz, and her Original Sinners series is one of the most “original” and inventive pi ...more
Kingsley/ Soren 24 255 Aug 18, 2017 05:02AM
Sinners & Sirens ...: * The Prince (The Original Sinners #3) 137 224 Feb 06, 2014 10:53AM
4th book 8 124 May 14, 2013 09:06AM
Questions 10 94 May 07, 2013 11:39AM

• On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Truth (Consequences, #2)
  • Comfort Food
  • Mile High (Up in the Air, #2)
  • Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2)
  • The Dark Prince (Dark Light, #2)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1-3)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)
  • Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)
  • Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
  • The Beast (Wicked Villains, #4)
  • American King (New Camelot Trilogy, #3)
  • American Prince (New Camelot Trilogy, #2)
  • Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (9 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Priest (The Original Sinners, #9)