Start by marking “A Wicked Choice (Wicked, # 0.5)” as Want to Read:
A Wicked Choice  (Wicked, # 0.5)

Read Excerpt

A Wicked Choice

(Wicked .5)

When C decides she wants to have an earthly experience, there's no telling what the consequences will be for the rest of the Galaxy Dancers, especially her beloved consort, K.

This recently revised, humorous, sexy, "tongue-in-cheek" 6454-word short story is for new readers who want to see what the Wicked Series is all about, as well as for the fans of the Wicked Series who
Published May 31st 2012 by Sumner McKenzie, Inc

To ask other readers questions about A Wicked Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wicked Choice

Kay Glass
Jun 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
To be perfectly honest, the bonus 13-chapter excerpt was what held my attention more than the short story at the beginning. It was well-written, but so very different from what I was used to that it was a bit mindblowing. I liked it, but the use of letters and tones left me a bit confused. It was well-written, but the excerpt? That's what really kept my attention,and made me interested in reading more by this author.
Tory Michaels
Jun 28, 2012 rated it did not like it
This short was soooo bad with the purple prose. I burst out laughing, no joke, about lines like "The males fitted the tips of their pleasure-appendage vajras into the pleasure-receptacle lotuses of their females..." Maybe the actual book "A Wicked Awakening" which is (I'm guessing) related (and which took up most of the space in the e-book I downloaded) is better, but wow. After reading this, I have absolutely no interest in trying to read A Wicked Awakening. So sorry.
Monique Rockliffe
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the unique characters in this story. I loved the idea of supernatural beings deciding to become mortal to discover new things! Usually it's the other way round! The story and the characters are engaging. Curious to know how it develops.
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I liked how Calinda made the short story to be sexy and funny at the same time. The writing style was kind of confusing, but maybe because it had a science fiction kind of style to it. I liked it though, but it took me reading over certain parts a couple of times, to understand it fully. Like I stated before if you want to read this series then read this short story first...or if you have read the first three books, then this book will explain on why the Ga
Deborah
Jul 21, 2012 rated it liked it
I have to admit I was a bit confused by what I read in A Wicked Choice. That said, I realize the short is meant to introduce a series of story lines that take place on earth and I'm definitely willing to move forward and check out the first book in the series to find out what is actually happening. Interested, yet not yet entirely convinced!
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
I enjoyed the language in which the sky beings communicated in. I'm curious to see how things develop as they now want to come down to Earth. A bit of foreboding as the final warning of not to fall in love is given out - sounds like it will be easier said than done.
Sarah Louise
Jul 10, 2013
Amanda
Jan 25, 2015
Calinda B.
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy A Rhymer
Tracie R
Aug 09, 2013
Michelle
Aug 15, 2013
When it comes to writing sexy contemporary romance books, supernatural romances, or an erotic paranormal romance series, New York Times bestselling author Calinda B purrs with excitement, just like her two fine Abyssinian cats. She's got a life full of adventure and stories, a head full of imaginative realities and a willing partner to help her with "research." What more could an author ask for?

Wicked (3 books)
  • A Wicked Awakening (Wicked, #1)
  • A Wicked Beginning  (Wicked #2)
  • Wicked Whispering (Wicked, #3)