Start by marking “The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)” as Want to Read:
The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)

The Last Of His Kind (Naughty Fairy Tales)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
What do you do when you stumble upon a naked, injured Adonis on your morning jog? You take him home and nurse him back to health, of course. If that involves the hottest sex a girl ever had, than so much the better, right?

Penelope Jefferson has returned to her childhood vacation spot at Loch Ness for peace, solitude, and inspiration. When she stumbles upon Doric she is flo
ebook
Published June 12th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published June 11th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Last Of His Kind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Of His Kind

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jun 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
******* THIS IS A REVIEW FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE, 18 YEARS AND OLDER DUE TO ADULT LANGUAGE AND MATURE ADULT ACTS *******

I won a copy of The Last of his Kind from Boundless as the Sea. I was so excited to win this book because I was blog hopping one day and I stumbled upon a sneak peak and man I was hooked from the very first page. "Stay away from the Loch. You know it's not safe." The familiar refrain reached him in the cold depths of his
watery world, and Doric flicked his scaly tail in annoyance.
Dee
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
I loved 'The Last of His Kind'. This is the third of Doris books I've read now, and I'm so glad she was recommended to me.

Penelope is having a quiet time in her family holiday home at Loch Ness, and comes across a naked, very sexy man who seems hurt. She takes him home to help him with his wounds. She feels something stir inside when she looks at him, and they have some extremely hot sex, and lots of mind blowing orgasms.

Doric, what can I say except he sounds like one hell of a sexy thing! I thi
Amanda
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I shall never look at the story of the Loch Ness monster in quite the same way. This book is a perfect combination of two fairy tales. Guess which ones? A delight from start to finish. Doric's personality "dominated" me throughout the book, and kept me enthralled.

The vibrancy of the highlands was richly described. The interaction between Doric and his Penelope was spot on. Spicy, sexy, steamy and HOT. Yet there are surprises on every page which keeps the reader on a rollercoaster of a ride, feel
Suzanne Fuller
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a shifter story that the being shifts from animal TO human, and not vice versa? Yeah, its not something that's done too often, especially with that animal being an ancient beast.
This story is riveting from the start, with instantly likeable characters and hot, hot, HOT sex scenes. Doris will once again leave you begging for more. I can't get enough of Doric!
Amanda The Book Slayer
3.5 stars. I really enjoyed this one. I wish it would have been longer.
Nicole
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Penelope returns to the Loch after the death of her mother. She grew up visiting the shores, but always being told ‘stay away from the loch, you know it’s not safe’ by her mother. Yet she was constantly drawn to the Loch.
Doric, the last of his kind, doomed to spend eternity in the Loch. Never able to leave but for a short distance from the water.
One morning while on the shores running, Penelope stumbles upon an injured

Doric. She brings him back to her house to care for the injured man.

But when
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The Last of his Kind is the last book you should pass up, read this!

I loved Doric and his past gave him such depth. Penelope was a character I could really relate to and at times found myself smiling with her. I felt like I was there watching the events unfold, even the steamy sex. I cannot praise this story enough!

Charity
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, shifters
See My full review Coming Soon at www.nocturnereads.com 7/26/12

This is a sexy and interesting take on the Lock Ness monster..................The climax in the cave felt rushed and the antagonist/bad guy was dealt with a little too neatly, in my opinion. The sex scenes were hot. It’s nice to know the man that is “The Last of His Kind” is dominate and sexy in all the right ways.
S.J. Thomas
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win a copy of this but had read the very sizzling extract and had it on my TBR list. This has everything you want in a paranormal romance, a really unique and sexy paranormal hero, a likeable heroine, smoking hot sex and some really tense danger. A great read.
Jessica Gomez
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Not a bad story. Loved the blend of he supernatural shifter with the modern times and an unusual helpless damsel in distress.
Lyndi
Feb 12, 2014 marked it as not-going-there
The blurb says: "Be Warned: bondage, anal sex, sex toys, abuse of heroine."

Uh, no thank you. But I appreciate your being upfront about it.
Neesha Mankasingh
Apr 09, 2014
Isis Ray-sisco
May 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth
More about Doris O'Connor...

Naughty Fairy Tales (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Stockings & Suspenders
  • Scarlet and the Three Bears
  • In the Wolf's Tower
  • The Virgin Who Cried Wolf (Naughty Fairy Tale)
  • The Wolves of Argonne
  • Pussy in Boots (Naughty Fairy Tales)
  • Rendezvous with Rumpelstiltskin
  • The Twelve Naughty Princesses
  • Vixen and the Pea (A Naughty Fairy Tale)
  • The Rebellious Princess Chooses Two Lovers