Start by marking “An Early Spring” as Want to Read:
An Early Spring

An Early Spring

With a blizzard bearing down on Colorado's Sun Ridge Ski Resort, Nick Gaffney went to work with the Search and Rescue Team. What should have been a standard rescue for Nick evacuating the mountainside cabins turns into something much more life defining when he finds the breathtaking beauty, Colby Hansen, injured and sitting up against a tree off the side of a ski trail.

Co
Published May 27th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about An Early Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Early Spring

Morgan
Aug 06, 2012 Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

Colby is a city girl. She's from sunny California, and she's not a fan of cold weather. Needless to say, she's not extremely happy when she has to attend a mandatory company retreat in Colorado... in the mountains...in the snow! Her "awesome" trip gets even better when she hikes off on her own, twists her ankle, and ends up stranded on a mountain in the middle of a snow storm - soon to be blizzard.

Luckily for Col
Romancing the Book
Feb 15, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Right from the start, An Early Spring lures the reader in and doesn’t let go. We have a “grumpy” heroine who was forced on a business trip that she obviously doesn’t want to be on. With a storm approaching Colby stomps off into the woods and is later rescued by our hero Nick after he finds her injured in the woods. At first I was a bit hesitant wondering what kind of book this would be with th
Joanne Swinney
Mar 23, 2016 Joanne Swinney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think it's time I took a break, maybe a spring break, somewhere in Colorado. Because baby there ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting to you babe AKA Nick. This story was such a sensual read between Nick and Colby with so many twists, I thought there couldn't possibly be anything else to come but boy was I wrong.

Nick works at a ski resort, he's a mountain rescuer. God, he can rescue me anytime. He is completely gorgeous, well toned and as smooth as they come. He's a bit of a l
Tina Todd shobe
Oct 27, 2016 Tina Todd shobe rated it really liked it
Colby is on a mandatory work retreat in the mountains in Colorado. She doesn't want to be there and is making everyone miserable with her attitude. She is faced with a situation that makes her so mad that she stomps off outside on her own.

In the meantime a winter storm is moving in and all the cabins are being evacuated. Colby is nowhere to be seen.
Nick, who works with the Search and Rescue Team for the Colorado Sun Ridge Ski Resort stays behind to find Colby. It's too late to evacuate once she
Rachel Caplinger
Oct 28, 2016 Rachel Caplinger rated it really liked it
When I first looked at this book I was terrified that what would happen would be classic Hero syndrome where the heroine just falls in love with the person who saves her because that is what happens in a lot of those situations-- what i didn't expect would be a love story that can really move you. Classic romance, classic story with its out twists x I love love love Ann Listers work!
Staphysagria
Mar 08, 2015 Staphysagria rated it it was ok
sorry, the atmosphere was too artificial and the characters too cliché. . You sort of knew what the end would be after 20%- lonely ranger rescuing city girl.... . I liked the other books (the rock gods series) much better.
Terrie
Terrie rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2012
Shanna
Shanna rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2013
Angel Wolfe
Angel Wolfe rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2013
Laura McGrath
Laura McGrath rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2014
Rosalie
Rosalie rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2012
Lorrie
Lorrie rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2012
Alphena
Alphena rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2017
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Ann Lister
Jun 10, 2012 Ann Lister rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ann Lister
Jun 10, 2012 Ann Lister rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angie Brace-jimmo
Angie Brace-jimmo rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Jennifer Cruz
Jennifer Cruz rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2012
Leigh Dubose
Leigh Dubose rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Sarah White
Sarah White rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2012
snowpeach
snowpeach rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2017
Mady Joshi
Mady Joshi rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Chelsea
Chelsea rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2013
Dallas
Dallas rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2012
Laura rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2013
519355
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living on the island of Martha's Vineyard with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video productio
More about Ann Lister...