Start by marking “Incarnation (Wandering Stars, #1)” as Want to Read:
Incarnation (Wandering Stars, #1)

Incarnation

(The Awakened 0.5)

Humanity's greatest enemies will be revealed!
Book 1 of 4 in the bestselling Wandering Stars series

Since the ages before time was measured, the angelic races have existed. Unseen by our eyes, they move through creation, shaping our world, sustaining our existence, and battling demonic hordes. But the war is changing; the battle lines are expanding into new frontiers and
Published June 7th 2012 by 4shadow

To ask other readers questions about Incarnation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incarnation

Start your review of Incarnation (Wandering Stars, #1)
Lolli Gonzales
Mar 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great spin-off/prequel to this authors other series The Awaked but can totally stand alone. I rated it only a 4 because the odd character and place names along with their descriptions in the beginning were hard for me to conceptualize. If I had not already read the Awakened Series and known the talent of this author I might have stopped reading but I am glad to say the chapters following the 1st did Not disappoint. The story picks up and takes off quickly dragging you with it. My advice is to at ...more
S.J. Abraham
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jason Tesar, a modern fantasy master in my opinion, has plunged into a prequel to his Awakened series and has crafted another great fantasy adventure with a unique, believable world, great characters and a plot that keeps you turning pages. Add to the fact that he regularly offers his books for GREAT prices and this is book is one any fantasy lover can't pass on.

Things to know: This is an adult book with plenty of violence, references to sex, rape and murder that may be inappropriate for young
Severina
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I liked it.....I can't wait for the second installment of the Wandering Stars series.
Kristofor Hellmeister
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Dense Read

I struggle with books like this where so many of the words seem foreign and incomprehensible. As with most fantasy, the author crafted entire species with completely original names. My confusion is due to the author's investment into this world.

In all, it was a good story, with a pretty straightforward plot. I did like the fact it leaned into some of the Biblical characters and added a grand sweeping and epic story between the angels, the Holy One, and disobedient angels. I also
Ruth Hewitt
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving this author. Read his Awakened series up to book 5 so I figured I needed a fix and started on this series. I can't wait for book 6 of the Awakened series to be available!!!!!!
Jacqueline
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy

Loved this book, that related Saba's origin and journeys. The author provided a nice mix of fact and imagination to create realistic angelic scenarios in this tale of fallen angels.
James
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I found this book WHOLEY entertaining. I was constantly wrapped in this book. I recommend it to anyone.
Dan
Dec 19, 2012 rated it liked it
not as good as the awakened books
E Lucinda McDowell
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mesmerizing!

I have read all of the Awakened series and now the first of the Incarnations and am 100% addicted! I am anxious for more soon !
Kris
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Dense Read

Elaina
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Am in two minds here. Do I give it 5 stars for story and imagination, description and plot, or do I give it 3 stars because all the angelic names confused me (kept having to stop to figure out which tribe was which)? All aside, though, I did read it all! And that means it has that ‘something’ to keep a reader interested. When I got to the end and read the author’s extras, I understood more of what the intent behind the tale is, and because of that (aha moment!) I’m giving it 4 stars. Definitely ...more
Keturah Barchers
This story is a unique perspective of the antediluvian world and the Sons of God.
Kelly
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bible & history

Taking what would seem like a romance novel add truth from the Bible with history and you have a series of unique reading
Penny
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story

I'm not a religious person but the story was good. It took me a little longer to read just because of all the hard names of things. On to the next book in this series.
Abbey
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
An interesting preface. A bit too much military description
Erth
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Samantha
Sep 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
I downloaded this because of an ad on Facebook and it was free, though I didn’t pay attention to the author. When I really looked at the author, when it was time to read this book, I realized that I had already tried to read a book, Awaken His Eyes, by him and couldn’t finish it. I had already written it down in my book journal so, I figured why not.

I don’t know what it was about this book but I just can’t get through it. It’s a really interesting idea but the writing is just so boring. It
Valery
Sep 14, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF: Normally I'm a huge advocate for finishing a book (Authors put in a lot of hard work and they deserve a full shot) so I tried and tried to slog through it, but it became such a chore I had to give up. I got a third of the way through. The descriptions felt forced and overwhelming at times, and the action got lost because of this.
The excess of names was confusing, and It was hard to keep things straight.

It wasn't a bad story, it just didn't hold my attention, which, truth be told, is rare.
Susan
Aug 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Once I got into the second chapter, I was hooked. There are lots of new words to learn, but Jason Tesar has a glossary in the back of the book. And I also liked how he combined Enoch's story with biblical references. This prequel tells how Sariel came to be on this plane, and is no longer in Heaven. There are many fallen angels on Earth, but not all are bad. I enjoyed reading both Sariels and Enoch's story and how they ened up working together. The ending was satisfying, but made me want MORE. ...more
Angie Garcia
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

I enjoyed learning about the angels, but I still remain puzzled as to why God doesn't keep them in rein. And why would they ever choose to leave God and live among the humans. Maybe they are conceited enough to think they are better, even though they are, to circumvent our existence.
Mike
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
Great premise but had a lot of problems keeping track of characters and following the plot. I think this might be caused by this book largely being back story for the Awakenings series. After a break I will give the first of that series a try
KelB
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Interesting Story

This story was hard to follow at the beginning but somewhat came together toward the middle. The writing style was not my favorite but the concept made it a fairly enjoyable read overall. I plan to continue reading this series so that says plenty.
Jerome K Lund
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Refreshingly different.

Very impressive piece of writing. I'm intrigued by the book it was just awesome. I'm very familiar with the bible. This piece has been able to take biblical principles and mix it well into sci-fi. Refreshingly brilliant. A must read.
Doug
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Could have scored much higher, but there was a fair amount of dialogue that was wasted because there was no way for the reader to interpret what was being said.

The plot and the pace were good ... Just a fractured read.
Shervin Jamali
Jun 12, 2015 rated it liked it
The first installment of this series had its moments, but overall, it's fair at best. I may embark on the second book at some point, but there are better options available to me, so it won't be any time soon.
Heather
Jun 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
Angels

I'm sure this is good for many others, however I got almost halfway through and still couldn't get into it. It reminded me of a very dry textbook.

John Benes
Jan 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
This series started out strong but has devolved to being a script for an action movie
Patricia Babcock
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This is a great book. I had a hard time putting it down. It would make a great movie. Can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Jim
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another fine installation from the author. No doubt I will read everything he puts out. Looking forward to following Sariel on additional journeys.
Elma Rascon
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome, kept me not wanting to put the book down!

Awesome, kept me not wanting to put the book down and keep on reading! It has been very entertaining since the first book.
Goodreads Authors...: FREE ebook giveaway 3 21 Mar 04, 2013 04:47PM
Christian Specula...: FREE ebook giveaway 1 11 Mar 04, 2013 03:26PM
Book Club: FREE ebook giveaway 1 4 Mar 04, 2013 03:24PM
Christian Specula...: New Release--Incarnation: Wandering Stars Volume One 1 10 Jun 10, 2012 08:57AM
Book Club: New Release--Incarnation: Wandering Stars Volume One 1 8 Jun 10, 2012 08:55AM

• Across the Galactic Pond Box Set: Far Beyond Complete Series
  • Touch A Dark Wolf (Shadowmen #1)
  • The Peace Hunter
  • Winds of Salem (The Beauchamp Family, #3)
  • Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family #2)
  • Don't Know Much About® Mythology: Everything You Need to Know About the Greatest Stories in Human History but Never Learned
  • Keys to the Repository (Blue Bloods, #4.5)
  • Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)
  • The Sword of Moses (Ava Curzon Trilogy #1)
  • Band of Sisters: American Women at War in Iraq
  • The Road Not Taken: An Abby & Jesse Short Story (44, #0.5)
  • The Girl With No Name: The Incredible True Story of a Child Raised by Monkeys
  • The Destroyer
  • Rebel (Comet Coalition, #1)
  • Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1)
  • Born of Persuasion (Price of Privilege, #1)
  • Reckless (Renegades, #1)
  • Altdorf (The Forest Knights, #1)
The third of four children and an introvert from the start, Jason Tesar grew up as an imaginative “middle child” who enjoyed the make-believe world as much as the real one, possibly more. From adolescence to adulthood, his imagination continued to feed itself on a diet of books, movies, and art, all the while growing and maturing—waiting for its opportunity. Then, during a procession of ...more

The Awakened (6 books)
  • Awaken His Eyes (The Awakened #1)
  • Paths of Destruction (The Awakened #2)
  • Hands To Make War (The Awakened, #3)
  • Seeds of Corruption (The Awakened - Book Four)
  • Hidden From Men (The Awakened Book Five)
  • Foundations of the World (The Awakened Book Six)