Start by marking “Dark Hearted (COIL, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Hearted (COIL, #2)

Dark Hearted

(COIL #2)

The COIL SERIES -- Book Two. The saga continues from Dark Liaison, and suspense heightens in DARK HEARTED as COIL strives to preserve God's people while searching for abducted operatives, only to uncover an evil plot in Europe.

The Commission of International Laborers' mission is interrupted, and they are again targeted by a dark enemy bent on hatred and racism. COIL
Published May 29th 2012 by Telbat's Tablet (first published May 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Hearted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Hearted

Start your review of Dark Hearted (COIL, #2)
Marsha
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of the reasons I do not like the action adventure thriller type movies of today is that it contains an excessive amount of unnecessary foul language, action so extreme that it becomes makes the story line unbelievable and naked women who add nothing to the movie. Books are so much better.
“Dark Hearted”, by D. I. Telbat, is what I would consider the perfect suspense book. Continuing the activities of COIL, a team of specialized agents trained to rescue Christian missionaries from
Peter  Younghusband
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This is the third book in this COIL series that I have read and I am loving every minute of them. I don't think I could get tried of this series or its themes of Christian special ops rescuing persecuted Christians as despite this being similar in other novels or in real life (special ops rescuing those kidnapped/captured, not necessarily due to their faith but for any reason that their captors feel they are a threat to their nefarious schemes), it is especially relevant in Christian circles as ...more
Pat
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark Hearted, Book Two of The COIL Series , continues with the suspense that began in Book One, Dark Liaison, A Christian Suspense Novel.

The Commission of International Laborers' mission is interrupted, and they are once again targeted by a dark enemy bent on hatred and racism. COIL founder, Corban Dowler, has developed commando-style teams who use non-lethal weapons to extract threatened servants of the Lord from danger zones worldwide. Corban now musters all of his resources to search for his
Debbie Vetter
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each one gets more daring!

Anyone and everyone should read these books. No sex, vulgar langage, just excitement. Sleep or read, sleep or read? Read will win out. In to COOK Book 3. Thank you again.
Benita M. Williams
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

not disappointed with the book inthe least. Raps up the crisis and lays the floor plan for the next saving by grace.
Trinity Rose
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark Hearted, the second book in D.I. Telbat's COIL Series is just as fantastic as book one. I love the mystery and intrigue involved in this story.
We got to meet some new characters and revisit some old from book one. The descriptions of people and places are just fantastic. I love how they describe and talk about the guns.
There were only a few things in this book that I didn’t like, but hate to mention them because this book is so very interesting and full of suspense that I want everyone to
Melanie
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZZSF9Q...
Review on my blog: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blog...

4.5 stars.

Dark Hearted was a great suspenseful read! After reading Dark Liaison last year, I was looking forward to the next installment in the COIL series, and Dark Hearted did not disappoint!

The story had a lot of action-packed moments and held my attention. I found the characters great and, while there were some sad moments, it did make the book more believable.

Overall, I
Nadine
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book two in a four part series.

I literally can't seem to put it down. I read the first book a few days ago. Full of suspense it leaves you on the edge of your seat. What I like about this series is that it leaves you thinking. I've been pondering the about the many missionaries, Christians and more who are always in danger because of their faith. Definitely a good book for those who love action novels. I'll be moving on to the third book next.
Elizabeth Kling
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

This was my second read and it held my interest even more than the first time. I read it more slowly and more thoughtfully, enjoying the characters and their transparency. Their selflessness and love of the Lord truly inspired me once again. it caused me to rethink my own commitment level. Thanks , Mr. Telbat, for sharing your gift of writing with the world.
Dianne Doggett
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fast paced Christian fiction

Believable yet fast action in a believable context. Each character has it's own personality and yet fits into the Christian group settings. This book is FUN and also a serious, real message for believer and nonbelievers.
D.I. Telbat
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is Dark Hearted, Book Two in the COIL Series, following Dark Liaison, a Christian Suspense Novel, by D.I. Telbat. I am the author. Book Three in the COIL Series is called Dark Rule, and is available now, as well.
Luigi
Jul 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, thriller
Not as good as the first in the series, so won't bother with the third
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Mar 13, 2019
Kody
Aug 20, 2016
Nora Kay Barthol
Good Series but this one was a little slow for me. I hear that the 3rd book is easier read and more enjoyable but still a good read.
Richard Yeatman
Oct 01, 2012
Angela
Aug 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Prequel (Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, #1)
  • Dissent (Band of Believers, #1)
  • The Aftermath (Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, #2)
  • The Unveiling (Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, #3)
  • The Countering (Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, #4)
  • All That Survives (Lone Survivor #2)
  • Duplicity (Band of Believers, #2)
  • Daughter of Babylon, Book 4: Oregon
  • Holy War
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • The Rapture Dialogues: Dark Dimension
  • Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye: Part Six: The Sealing
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)
  • The Countdown Begins (Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, #5)
  • Dysphoria (Black Swan #1)
  • Rules of Survival (Survival Rules #1)
  • The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)
  • God's Colonel
I've been writing novels and short stories since I was a young teen. God has greatly impacted me, and I now desire to honor the Lord with my life and writing.

My stories can be read in several online and print publications, as well as three anthologies. My bestselling COIL Series include novels Dark Liaison, Book One; Dark Hearted, Book Two; Dark Rule, Book Three; and Dark Vessel, Book Four, and

COIL (4 books)
  • Dark Liaison (COIL, #1)
  • Dark Rule (COIL, #3)