Start by marking “Dancing With Mules” as Want to Read:
Dancing With Mules

Dancing With Mules

3.13  ·  Rating details ·  76 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
'IRISH AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE SEEKS BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL, INDEPENDENT, BUT ABOVE ALL IRISH WIFE. PLEASE SEND PHOTO AND 300 WORD ESSAY ABOUT YOURSELF TO PO BOX NY14786. LOOKING FOR GENUINE LOVE. NO TIME-WASTING MONEY GRABBERS PLEASE.'

LORNA has been twenty-five for nearly ten years and it's starting to show. Successful and sassy, her money's been spent on hard living and tough to
Published July 6th 2001 by Pan Publishing (first published May 2nd 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Dancing With Mules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing With Mules

Judy Spare
Jul 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Like watching a train wreak.
Naomi Mouland
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoys a bit of a rom com romp
What a fun read!

I have had this book on my bookshelf for many years now, and in my bid to complete my Goodreads book challenge and to read all the books that are on my bookshelf before I buy anymore, I picked this one up.

I think I may have read a few pages in the past and given up, having not been instantly caught up in it. However, this time I was not giving up so easily. Boy am I glad I didn't. This book is fun, flirty, funny and ultimately a great read. The more I read the harder it became
-A
Feb 18, 2015 rated it liked it
What a nice and easy read! The story was funny (lots of LOL moments), refreshing because it was completely different from any book I have read before. The whole story, writing reminded me of Jerome K. Jerome's Three Men In A Bout. This book makes very many references to Ireland and Irish, so not everybody might understand all the jokes but it was kind of why I liked it. They are like hidden gems and I hope to read the book later once again and get them or maybe not. I have to note that it was al ...more
♥ Marlene♥
Apr 03, 2008 rated it really liked it
on Sunday, January 20, 2008 I wrote....

Well I picked this up to read last week. lately I only read 30 minutes in bed.
I caught myself laughing and giggling a few times.

This was a fun read. I felt it was a mix between a chick lit and a Maeve Binchy book. Very warm book.
You get to know what happens next to all the people involved.
Offered this in the January Chick lit swap on bookobsessed
Catsalive
Jun 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2007, 2016
Didn't realise I'd read this before until I got stuck into. Very silly, but fun in parts, & there were some beautiful bitchy bits. The story was OK but I didn't really care about any of the characters. Quite satirical, I guess, particularly Xavier Big's & Flame's characters. Not particularly memorable, though.
Machel
Aug 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Damn, this was an amazing first novel. Fun, engaging, with a dramatic fun ending for all of the characters involved.
May be my favorite of all of her books by Pan. Damn. That's all I have to say, !!! m

This is in my top 5 novels of all time. Morag Prunty(Kate Kerrigan) is now one of my favorite writers!

m
Chele
May 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
Reading this seemed like a good idea at the time, Perhaps it works better for Irish/Americans.
Nisha Firdous
Feb 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not my cup of tea.
Redfox5
Jul 16, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: chick-lit, fiction
Pretty average chick lit.Some bits I proberly did not get becuase I'm not Irish. Found it hard to keep reading at times
Lorelei
Sep 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
A good book with a nice light-hearted ending. Rather too long for bus or beach reading, I think.
Karen
Oct 06, 2011
Meghan
Oct 19, 2009
Joanna Sz
rated it did not like it
Sep 19, 2014