Start by marking “Heaven's Gift” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Gift

Heaven's Gift

The last thing J.T. expected when he awoke from a concussion was to find a beautiful stranger tending to his wounds. She'd saved his life, but Caitlan had some serious explaining to do--like how she had ended up on his isolated ranch lands, miles and miles from civilization.
Paperback, Love Spell: Angel's Touch, 400 pages
Published October 1st 1995 by Love Spell

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Gift

Katy
Jan 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book wasn't too bad. The characters were well developed and the description of the ranch was nice. But overall the book was just very predictable - I felt I knew what would happen from the beginning. It was simply written and a fast read. I didn't feel like I wasted my time in the end, but I also didn't feel too attached or wish for a sequel like I often do.
Lindsay
Dec 26, 2012 marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 12/26/2012
Sherry Vitaniemi
Eternal

They were soul mates. But her life was taken. For 16 years . She watched over him. And helped other's as well. But she was sent on a mission back. As someone else. JT needs her. He just doesn't understand the connection yet. But when does. He decides he is not losing her a second time
Princess Thuy
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awww what a great story. Definitely sweet and emotional. A little on the paranormal side because it involves guardian angels. That's all I'll say about that because I don't want to spoil the whole story and I don't now what else to say except that there's a little bit of mystery involved too. Reading the relationship develop between Caitlyn and J.T. was really great. Makes me totally believe in soul mates. Lots of explosive chemistry. I couldn't put this book down.
Brittany
I'm giving this 3.5 stars.

Kiss Of An Angel by Janelle Denison is about a guardian angel named Caitlan who is sent down to heaven to protect a ranch owner, J.T. What neither of them know is why they have this connection to each other.

The book was decent. I wasn't a fan of the beginning because of how J.T. Acted for the start few chapters but he calmed down a bit and it turned into an enjoyment read. Though I do have some complaints about the book.

First, I know books will always have grammar an
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This book is the story of Amanda who dies too soon, the night that her soulmate, Johnny, had proposed to her. Skip ahead and Johnny's life is in danger and no one else can help him but Amanda can't be sent as it is too risky. So her memory is suppressed with the help of a medallion and she is sent back as Caitlan.

This book is pretty much self-explanatory, it tells you what is going to happen before it actually does. It also starts off by saying that Caitlan is clever enough to figure out who mea
Linda
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-angels
I liked the story. It was a little slow for me at the beginning and maybe that was because he was so hard on her. I especially liked Laura. She came across as a very well balanced child who wanted her dad happy. It was a little strange for me that she didn't miss her mom, but that was for about 5 seconds until you realized she had plenty of other people who filled a woman's place in her life.

I did find JT a little dense when it came to Randal...I love my family, but not to the point where I coul
Sherry Ellis
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda was Johnny's childhood sweetheart - his true love and soul mate. They were about to get married when a horrible accident took Amanda's life. Through a strange twist of fate, Amanda becomes Johnny's guardian angel and returns to Earth to save him from someone who wishes to take his life.

Kiss of an Angel is an intense love story with a lot of sexual tension and romance. The love scenes were very well-written, and readers can feel the emotions between Amanda and Johnny. The rest of the plot
Amanda Richardson
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story, Amanda was killed in a car accident on her 18th birthday and she is now an angel. 16 years later her love J.T. is hurt and needs help, the superior angels send Amanda back as Caitlin to help him. She has no memory of being Amanda. There is a villain in the story that was pretty obvious to me, but this didn't detract from the story. Great story about the power of true love.
Mimi Barbour
Mar 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really enjoyed Kiss of an Angel and I have no doubt it was because the talent of the author had me sighing with enjoyment when I began to read the very sensual love scenes. Caitlan, the heroine, was a character who made me care and I had a hard time putting the book down. I kept forgetting she was a guardian angel because she kept forgetting it herself. When love took over, neither she nor JT stood a chance.
Emily
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adult women
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
Holy Angels and hot cowboys, Batman. I loved this contemporary/paranormal/western romance. I was hooked from page #1. I'm a western romance junkie (there's just something about cowboys). Combine that with a paranormal vibe and some steamy love scenes, and you've got my vote. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Patricia Sears
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything you could want in a love story.

Highly recommend this book. It has been a true pleasure to enjoy story. Taking a unbelievable plot and making it realistic is a true gift. Thanks for bringing this book back so more readers could enjoy it. The love scenes were written very tastefully.
Dorothy R
Not my thing. I could just not suspend disbelief enough to get into this story. The intimate moments and emotional descriptors seemed a little over the top to me as well. I know that's the point, but I ended up being very bored by the never ending detail.
Angela
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good book. It was very engaging and it kept you going. You really got to know the characters very well, and you wanted to know more about them. It was a book I hardly wanted to put down. I really wish I could rate it 4.5 stars. A definite read!
Michelle MacQueen
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good

A cute and sexy story unlike any I've read before. Definitely worth your time. Everyone wants a man like JT in their lives! It's refreshing to read a romance that isn't dominated by some womanizing alpha male.
Amelia
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
CUTE, easy read. Liked the childhood love turned guardian angel plot.
Paula
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You can't help but feel good after reading this book. So glad it was re-released!
Jo Smith
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A beautifully romantic cowboy love story that tugs at the concept if soul-mates & everlasting love. I truly enjoyed this story, the honesty of it, the way the story developed.....
Catherine Flusche
Rather simplistic and a bit flowery, but a sweet little story good for a chilly spring day.
pianogirl05
This book had me from the very beginning. There wasn't anything I didn't like. The characters were very well done. I highly recommend this book!
Eileen
Jan 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! First love, eternal love.
Jenny Miller
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At times it was so very cheesy, but overall a very sweet romance that had me in tears at the end :D
Mitzi
Dec 23, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-own-tbr-k2
Kindle sale $0.99 12/23/11.
Julz
Jan 10, 2012
Deborah
Jun 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Race for Redemption (The Grandmaster's Legacy #2)
  • Angela's Salvation
  • Beyond The Mask (The Beyond, #1)
  • The Real Fling
  • Succubus, Interrupted (Succubus Diaries, #3.5)
  • Into the Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • Fall (Roam, #2)
  • Playing at Forever
  • Dangerous Flirtation
  • Retribution (Dominion, #3)
  • The Pirate's Jewel (Pirate, #2)
  • His Devious Angel (Angels with Attitude, #2)
  • Callie's Story (Now and Forever, #1.5)
  • Spring's Fury (The Graistan Chronicles, #3)
  • By Honor Bound
  • A Moment In Time
  • Only One for Me (Arrington Family Series #3)
  • Angel's Kiss
It’s hard for me to imagine that I’ve been writing romances for over twenty years now! I started at the young age of 21, just after I got married. Reading romances, and then writing them, came about as a result of having too much time on my hands. When I first married my husband Don, I was working a regular nine to five job and he worked swing shift, from four in the afternoon until midnight. It w ...more
“That's the damnedest story I think I've ever heard. It's so unbelievable, I actually believe it.” 2 likes