Start by marking “For the Love of Caden (Assassin/Shifter, #6)” as Want to Read:
For the Love of Caden  (Assassin/Shifter, #6)

For the Love of Caden (Assassin/Shifter #6)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  1,432 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Book Six
This book is part of a series.

Caden Fournier has everything: Money, fame and an international business that's skyrocketing. But the one thing he really wants, money can't buy: Love. When fate puts him in the path of a speeding semi, Caden meets handsome paramedic Kellan Brady.

Kellan Brady has been waiting for his mate for as long as he can remember. Always wanting
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 164 pages
Published May 30th 2012 by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of Caden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of Caden

Eperdu
Jun 08, 2012 rated it did not like it
I'll write more of a review after I finish but so far .. why am I continuing to read this??

I couldn't finish reading it. It was one of the worst books I've attempted in a long time. I've read fanfiction that was better than this book. I won't be reading anything else in the series.
Shelby
I’ve always had a soft spot for Kellan and Caden’s story and that certainly doesn’t change on a re-read. It’s interesting coming back to early books in this story, with how many more are written, and knowing who all are going to end up with who. Still I really enjoyed the way that these two came together. This book is sort of the pivot point of everything else that goes forward, were things really leave the door open for the craziness that is to come in later books. Knowing what’s coming I can s ...more
Silkeeeeee
I'm hoping this series gets better, I realize I'm reading some out of order but I know the cast of characters. Since the first book, this seems to have gone down hill. I hope the author was able o get her juju back for the rest of this. There's just not much substance to them. Even he sex is boring, and that's saying something.
Lelyana

Okay, don't judge me.
Despite of 22 winks, 16 giggles, and 216 love (love, loves , true love, I love yous), I enjoyed this book.
When you met your true mate and never let go, love at first kiss, love at first fuck, it was okay.
Hey. you're a werewolf after all.

I think after this, I'm going to read about James and Derek. Ten years of waiting? That's enough.

Kellan and Caden, not so bad.
This book is what I need when things getting serious, and life happens.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Blame my OCD, somehow I
AliciaJ
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr, m-m-romance, shifters
This one was just a bit too overly gooey for me. I don't mind some sweetness between lovers, but Caden and Kellan were just a bit too much.

Oh, and please...please....please...STOP with the "giggling guys". It gives me the willies to imagine grown ass men acting like goofball teenage girls at the mall. Ewwww.

Anyway, other than all that, I enjoyed learning more of the early storyline of this series. The author does a great job of keeping all the characters interesting and individualized. I'm not
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Aug 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, paranormal, ebook
Really liked this segment. I liked Caden in the last book and was happy to see him finding a genuine relationship. Kellan has been waiting for his mate for a long time. He and Caden make a good match. This story goes in a little bit of a different direction than the previous ones, and I found it quite refreshing. Nice to see the packs working together. Wayne is a badass alpha, and I was happy to see Alexander meet up with Evangeline. Looking forward to Derek and James' story next.
Susan65
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-with-jen
Okay, so we moved in a little bit of a different direction....I like it.
Bea
I hate having to write negative reviews, after all, what I don't like someone else probably loved. If you look at this one, it has a 4.05 rating and I have NO IDEA why. So just a few thoughts about the book:

PRO:

1. The idea of mixing Assassins and shifters into a world where they meet and fall in love sounds unique and interesting.

2. The romance story: How Caden and Kellan met was exciting and then the ending where Caden has to be possibly be changed and then how he adapts could be interesting.

Ne
Sadonna
Aug 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, weres-shifters
In this book, we finally find the man for Kellan who has been desperately seeking his mate. I really liked Caden from Best Laid Plans so I was glad to see him in this story. There are more threats from Carson and more pack meetings and more interaction with Wayne and Conner that has to mean something soon. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next book with James and Derek who have been dancing around each other for years.

Caden and Kellan are good together and there are a few twists and
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★•°**★
3.5 Stars~

This one I have a love hate thing going on, yet I really kind of liked it!

What I Loved~ Caden And Kellan so Freakin Adorable~With A Super Sweet Story-Line...I Loved That!

What I Hated~ Plot and dialogue was like a pocket full of holes sweet, but its easy to lose focus with so many smexy scenes so yes, this series still has waaaay to much smex'in in this series....its kind of yummy in this one, but I still skimed and daydream...and wanted more plot.

but,~ Botton line~ Caden and Kellan
  • Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)
  • The Runaway Cat (Cloverleah Pack #2)
  • A Werewolf's Soldier (Warwolves #1)
  • Run with the Moon (Men of Silo, #1)
  • Not-So-Simple Simon (Aberdeen Pack #4)
  • Accepting His Human (Wolves of Stone Ridge #4)
  • Splintered Lies (In the Shadow of the Wolf, #3)
  • Dying Assassin (Wolf Harem #3)
  • A Lot To Be Thankful For (With or Without, #2.1)
  • Levi (Leopard's Spots #1)
  • An Assassin's Touch (Lost Shifters #9)
5619151
I have been blessed in this life to not only have parents that support me, but kids that do as well. I grew up in a loving but "Old School" French household. My parents worked for the airlines (TWA) so I was able to see a lot of Europe as a kid. I moved to Seattle Washington at the age of 22 and stayed there for twelve years before moving to Alaska for a little over two. Fairbanks, AK was one hell ...more
More about Sandrine Gasq-Dion...

Assassin/Shifter (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • A Marked Man (Assassin/Shifter,  #1)
  • Alaska, with Love (Assassin/Shifter, #2)
  • By the Light of the Moon  (Assassin/Shifter, #3)
  • Half Moon Rising (Assassin/Shifter, #4)
  • Best Laid Plans (Assassin/Shifter, #5)
  • The General's Lover (Assassin/Shifter, #7)
  • Russian Prey (Assassin/Shifter, #8)
  • An Ignited Passion (Assassin/Shifter, #9)
  • Reflash (Assassin/Shifter, #10)
  • The Red Zone (Assassin/Shifter, #11)