Start by marking “Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth, #3)” as Want to Read:
Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth, #3)

Death is a Bargain (Senior Sleuth #3)

3.2  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A table opens up for Kate Kennedy and her friend at the Palmetto Beach Flea Market. When a fellow vendor is murdered Kate must find out who had a motive to put him out of business.
Published September 6th 2005 by Berkley (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Death is a Bargain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death is a Bargain

Dharia Scarab
Dec 22, 2014 rated it liked it

4 sta
Lbaker
Jul 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it was light and a little silly, and a great summer time read.

It is nice reading books with older heroines, ones who are normal, not the super rich, super thin that many authors seem to think we want to read about. I like mysteries with "normal" hero/heroines, flawed, sometimes grumpy, on a budget and craving chocolate - just like me!

The setting of this book in Florida, at a circus/flea market is unusual and did not help my fear of clowns!

I will happily look for more
Lindsay
Jun 28, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mysteries
This book was really weak as far as mysteries go. The only reason I kept reading it was that it's so short. Kate seemed pretty crabby towards everyone except for the little boy and none of the characters were very interesting and there were so many that I got confused who was who, the author didn't really make their personalities different enough.
Skip this series and find something else to read.
Carol Krout
Jan 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
Love the westie in it!!
ChrisGA
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
A circus in a flea market is the setting of this cozy mystery that mixes animal abuse charges, Neo-Nazi bund members, blackmail, and a lot of love triangles. Interesting mystery..
Kimberly
Jul 21, 2011 rated it it was ok
Light, summer read. Not great, but easy.
Killercalico
Jul 22, 2007 rated it it was amazing
currently reading, great lite read
Nancy Jones
Aug 28, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Senior Sleuth (5 books)
  • Death With An Ocean View
  • Who Killed Swami Schwartz? (Senior Sleuth, #2)
  • Hurricane Homicide (Senior Sleuth, #4)
  • Death Rides the Surf (Senior Sleuth, #5)