Start by marking “Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)” as Want to Read:
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

Finale (Hush, Hush #4)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  120,833 Ratings  ·  7,786 Reviews
Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.

Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead ev
Published October 25th 2012 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Finale, please sign up.
Regina I ship Nora with no one. Although Nora and Patch are as bad as each other, so I think they deserve each other. Dante seems to be on a different wave…moreI ship Nora with no one. Although Nora and Patch are as bad as each other, so I think they deserve each other. Dante seems to be on a different wave length and once Nora maybe thought he was attractive but never had any real feelings for him. (less)

Melody
UPDATE #2
Wow! There has been alot of hate going on for the series/books with all the "hate review" going on and I totally respect all or your opinions since there is something called "freedom of speech" and "voicing your opinion". I totally get that and I don't have anything against you guys but some people are not just voicing there opinions, they're straight out bashing the books and the author. There's also one thing i do not understand, some people claim the books wasted their precious time
Angie
Oct 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply loved this series. I will miss you Pat h!!!!!

PEOPLE ..........GET A GRIP. YOU ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE A PUBLISHING COMPANY IS PUBLISHING A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT THAT IS SELLING.

AND BY THE WAY, HERE IS THE KICKER. Free Will. YOU have the choice to by it or not. If is sucks so bad to you, WHY do you buy the first 3 and read them ALL. Books I do not like, I stop reading and toss them, then GUESS WHAT....I do not by the next in the series. WOW, What a concept.

The worst thing about another H
Cait
Oct 02, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition

Seriously, Fitzpatrick?! Seriously?!

I just.....I just can't understand! First Adornetto, then Kate, and now you not only once with your freaking graphic novel, but twice?!

See, you're even making Dean (my dearest Mocha's husband) cry. This madness has to end!

All of the authors I've mentioned so far are not doing this to advance the story, in any way, shape, or form. Hell, all of these series could have been done in half the amount that there are currently; all of these authors are doing
~Poppy~
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear to you, Nora Grey, on this day, from now and forever, to give myself to you. I am yours. My love, my body, my soul—I place in your possession and protection.” He held out the ring, a single offering, a binding promise.”

You dress to impress," I said approvingly.

I have so many feelings right now!! It was perfect!! There were many unexpected things and I feel happy and sad at the same time!!

(view spoiler
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

That is some stuff right there.

Seriously, I can't even fathom -

Actually, I'm not even going to try tonight. Its my bedtime, and honestly if I try to write a review for it now, it'll be just a jumble of words that wouldn't really live up to my rating.

STAY TUNED (?)

***

I think its a necessity that on every cover in this series Patch has to have his shirt off.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Tee hee.

***

Finale? WHAT??? I thought this was a joke...especially sin
Steph Sinclair
Oct 02, 2011 marked it as unlikely  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bahahahaha!!!
Oh, my damn. Now it has a pseudo cover with random scattered black raven's angel's feathers.

OMFG.

I think...I think...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'mgonnabesick

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Tess Burton

It. Is. Over.
I did it.
I read the entire Hush, Hush series.
And I came out alive.
Just.
When I started reading the very first book, I had no idea what I was getting myself in for.
I believed I was in for a paranormal-romance treat.
I didn't heed anyone's warnings.
So allow me to attempt to warn you. Please God, let me help.

I have read every book in this series and I have reviewed each one.

But I can sum up the entire series in one .gif:

description

Buckle up, kids. I am posting my final review of this hunk of rectal
hayden
Oct 02, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF.

HAHA -- the cover models look like R-Patz (with Bruno Mars hair) and K-Stew (with a bit of a 'fro going).
How fitting.

Finale. Really. What an anticlimactic title.
C'mon, guys. Really. We all know Becca could've summarized the three things that happened in SILENCE in the beginning of this book and kept it a trilogy. Things would've worked much better that way.

F#@!. Really? She really can't stop at number 3? I seriously doubt I'm going to read this. She really couldn't finish in Silence?

It reall
☄ ari
My book blog: http://yumyabooks.blogspot.com

My Summary: This is the fourth and final book in the bestselling Hush, Hush series. In the previous book, Silence, Nora swore an oath that if Hank Miller (aka The Black Hand and her dad) died, she'd take his place as leader of the Nephilim race. And, naturally, he died so she became the leader. So in Finale Nora is to lead the Nephilim army to war against the fallen angels, which also means against Patch (aka fallen angel and love of her life).
Naturall
shreya
Oct 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The last book of the Hush Hush series, so many wonderful memories, so many unforgettable scenes, so many tears, laughs, and shocks...I will never forget this series for all it was worth. My journey with this series was one I enjoyed very much and I hoped would last forever, but alas, all good things have to come to an end....but at least Becca Fitzpatrick knew how to make a lasting impression with her fourth and final book. It was the perfect ending! I was completely hooked on every single word ...more
Sophia Triad
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
Finale. And there will be no moment of peace in this book until maybe the short epilogue. The book is packed with action, it is angsty and it is full of twists.

The only strong reference point is the love of Patch for Nora:

“Did you know, the first time I saw you, I thought: I’ve never seen anything more captivating and beautiful?”

“Why are you telling me this?” I said miserably.

“I saw you, and I wanted to be close to you. I wanted you to let me in. I wanted to know you in a way no one else did. I
Lore
It was a pretty damn awesome end, but I did have a few issues with certain plot points, though.

Valerie
All I see is people bitching about this book. I have a simple solution: DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE THAT UPSET OVER THERE BEING A FOURTH BOOK.

I would have been pissed if she ended Silence the way she did without there being this book to tie things up. I don't know how people would have been satisfied with that ending.

But it seems a lot of people hate the series and keep reading. That makes no sense to begin with...

---

Just finished the book and lol. I made a ''WTF'' face a lot, especially towards the
Charlotte
Oct 25, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh, god.
Okay, so, Hush Hush is kind of quiet.
Crescendo is really loud.
Silence is....silent.
SO WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THIS? Semi-Sorta-Loud-Stormy-Angsty-Silence?
And by the way...OH, SO NOW IT'S A SAGA? It started with the Twilight saga. And now the Fallen saga. Then the Beautiful Creatures saga. And now...
I can just picture B-Fitz's conversation with her publisher.

Fitzpatrick: Look, looky here! I've finished Silence! I can finally stop writing and sit on my piles of dough in peace!
Publisher
Oct 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed
A good conclusion but I am so upset about my favorite character!!! :-(
(view spoiler)

I'm with everyone else when I say WTF?! 4th book in the Trilogy?!?!?!?!?!?
After reading Silence there is a lot still open but I thought that was the last book. I can always use some more Patch and Scott though.
Chloe
Oct 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, everyone has now expressed how infuriated they are that there is a fourth book to this series, now I am going to put in my opinion. Yes, I am ecstatic, in fact it is taking a lot of physical restrain to type this in but, by god, when I realized that there was a fourth book I screamed so loud I think my neighbours have call the police. Of course I found out about 3 minutes after finishing Silence so I was very deflated that the book had ended like that with so many gaps and questions but I ...more
Lindsey
Mar 02, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
You know what? This is a really amazing series. Everything about it is enticing and intense. I find myself pushing these books to the top of my "to read next" pile, and when I open them up to read at night, I can't seem to stop thinking I'll just read for another half hour...

So when I was checking out the Goodreads page for Silence and under the "Books by Becca Fitzpatrick" thing, I saw FINALE(HUSH, HUSH #4) I think I probably started screaming my head off with joy.

But when I click on the lin
Twizzie
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: definitly-to-read, ar

For anyone that wants to read my melt down before the book came out, click the spoiler. :)

(view spoiler)
Sammy
Oh my God... :')

.. BEFORE READING ..
Dante said, “I tried talking Nora into a ride, but she keeps blowing me off.”
“That’s because she has a hard-A boyfriend. He must have been
homeschooled, because he missed all those valuable lessons we learned in kindergarten, like sharing. He finds out you took Nora for a ride, he’ll wrap this shiny new Porsche around the nearest tree.”

some of the quotes i love of Patch
“And I need you, Angel. More than I think you’ll ever know.” -Silence

“You’re mine, Angel, a
Heather
Dec 12, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
You know what's annoying? The fact that all of these people waste they're time posting on here about how much they hate the series and blah blah blah. Obviously you like it enough to read every book they publish, and then even more to log onto this website and write 9 paragraphs about how much you hate it. THEN search to see the next book, and write a review about how much it's going to suck. Let me help you all out. NO ONE CARES. I don't wanna see that you think the series is dragging out. I am ...more
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Series: Book #4 in Hush Hush Series

'Scott didn't like the answer he kept coming back to.
If Nora had done this-
If Patch had helped her-
It didn't matter how carefully they'd covered their tracks. They'd miss something. Everyone always did. It was only a matter of time.'

~Inner monologue of Scott

Finale starts with Nora stepping up as leader of the Nephilim. Well trying to at least, she is met with heavy opposition. Not only is it w
Amy Leigh
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great ending to the Hush Hush Saga! I loved the action in this book. Nora grew up so much and her relationship with Patch was undeniable. I loved how new characters were introduced without it seeming awkward and how old enemies popped back up unexpectedly. I would definitely re-read this series!

Patch and Nora have been through a lot. Now things are about to get much crazier. Hank screwed Nora over by making her swear an oath to lead his army or her mother would die. So of course she d
This started out good, but the pace really killed it.

Nora was both strong and weak in this book. Strong because she was intent on finding a way to please both the angels and the Nephilim, and weak because she ended up with a bit of a drug addiction.

The storyline in this was about Nora trying to fulfil her oath to lead the Nephilim, whilst still dating Patch, and trying to keep that a secret. The pace in this was really slow, and while it was good in places, the pace really killed it for me, and
Booknut
Feb 03, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
My opinion on Nora during this entire book:

Go ahead, Nora. Ignore everyone's advice. Drink more of the 'evil-demon-magic' potion and screw everything up. Go ahead!! SEE IF I CARE.

________________

(The 'WHEN I FINISHED' REVIEW:)

I finished Finale. I reached the end!

Fortunately, there is no 'Encore'.

But now I have finished it in one sitting I realised that it's...HOLY MOLY IT'S ALMOST ELEVEN O'CLOCK!!

Sleep calls.
Dreams call.
And Patch will hopefully be in every single one of them.

Adios and sweet dre
Martha
Oct 08, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Dear lord .

And we all thought the cover of Silence was bad.
Arooj
Wow. It's actually over.
*sighs* What a journey.

The first time I read Hush, Hush back a couple years ago, I fell in love with it. Over the years, we've had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that this series is my favorite paranormal romance out of all. It may not be the best, but I loved it. And to see it end really saddens me.

The previous book, Silence, kind of disappointed me so I was really hoping that the last book would be better. And it was. There were a lot of shocks and many secre
Lindsay
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I can't wait to see how this finally ends. This better be the best book in the series! And Patch better be on every single page.
Siena Mirabella
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK! THIS SERIES! ugh love it so much
Mel
Oct 15, 2011 marked it as to-read-for-the-lulz  ·  review of another edition
I haven't yet read the third, but I'm kind of hoping Patch has already drowned Nora in the ocean at this point (otherwise the cover has lied to me).

In that case, since this does not yet have a title, this book should be called 'Sunk'. You know, after Nora's ass.

UPDATE 27/4/12

So the summary is out.

"Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning he
Jeff
Okay.....sooooo........PATCH IS BRILLIANT AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW SO GO READ THIS SERIES!
Jk. :)
This book was an amazing finish to this epic series! Can't say anything more about it. Literally, I was praying to dear god to delay my heart attack until AFTER I was done reading.
The characters were...just brilliantly awesome! Some were bastards,(of course), but most of them you can tolerate!!
Except for Patch. He's half dickhead, half sweet....
No, silly, he's a fallen angel. I KNOW for sure h
HMSA Summer Reading: Book Review: Finale 1 2 Oct 31, 2017 09:32AM
Patch's lost letter to Nora 37 603 Jul 14, 2017 09:23AM
Is Nora pregnant?! *Spoilers* 42 559 Jun 19, 2016 02:27PM
Mrs. Anderson's E...: Finale 1 7 Jan 06, 2016 04:29PM
My Book 2 15 Sep 25, 2015 01:40PM
DANTE... 27 104 Aug 30, 2015 03:15PM
  • Heaven (Halo, #3)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Until I Die (Revenants, #2)
  • Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
  • The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
  • Foretold (The Demon Trappers, #4)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)
  • Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)
  • Toxic (Denazen, #2)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Sweet Reckoning (Sweet, #3)
  • Rise (Nightshade Prequel #2; Nightshade World #2)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more
More about Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush, Hush (4 books)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
  • Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“You dress to impress," I said approvingly.
"No, Angel." He leaned in, his teeth softly grazing my ear. "I undress to impress.”
855 likes
“All I can think about is bed.”
“We’re sharing the same thought.”
“You’re thinking about bed too?”
“I’m thinking about YOU in MY bed.”
676 likes