Start by marking “Flower Passage: Tarkan's Return” as Want to Read:
Flower Passage: Tarkan's Return

Flower Passage: Tarkan's Return

(Turkish Delights #4)

What would you do if the lover, brother, son and friend you thought you'd lost forever was returned to you?

ebook
Published June 23rd 2012 by Decadent Publishing (first published June 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Flower Passage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flower Passage

V
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
Alyssa
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2012
I have to admit, when I first heard about this book and Tarkan’s return - I wasn’t sure how I would feel about it. I had grieved for him, right along with Caleb, in Blue Cruise. I had also found love again, right along with Caleb, in Adem. See the conundrum?

Will Tarkan & Caleb be together again? What about Adem? Is Tarkan the same man after two years of being brutally beaten? How does the family deal with his return? You do get all the answers to your burning questions but this review is goi
Melissa
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Flower Passage:
By Liz Crowe

Blurb:

Brutally battered emotionally and physically for the past two years, Tarkan Deniz has escaped his captors. When the Deniz family discovers the shocking truth they rally and do everything in their power to bring him back safely. But all have been affected by the tragedy of his loss, and must come to terms with the new reality, each in their own way.
When Happi
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
You can find our review at
Shh Mom's Reading
www.shhmomsreading.com
and join the conversation at
www.facebook.com/ShhMomsReading
@shhmomsreading

The Flower Passage was an emotional and engaging read. I was unsure what to think when I read a loved one was "returning" from the dead. Liz did a wonderful job making the story real and captivating.

This book resolved many of the issues from the first books. It is so enjoyable to watch the family dynamic develop as each struggles to deal with Tarkan's retu
Delphina
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you have read the other books in this series, chances are you are not reading this review because you just have to have this read and taking the time to read this is delaying when you can begin the story. If you have not read the other books in this series, you should really start with Turkish Delights because this book is, in my opinion, the only book in the series that does not really work well as a stand alone.

This book is exactly what I have come to expect from Liz. It is hot and intense
Colleen
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the series regarding the Deniz family and what a ride we have been on.
After suffering the heartbreak of losing one of their own, the Deniz family are hit again. Not only do they have to deal with the eminent loss of a loved member, but they also have a wedding and the return of one that they thought was lost to them forever.
With Tarkan returning from the dead, Caleb’s life is thrown into turmoil. He was finally starting to move on with new love Adem,and now he finds tha
Sue M. Van
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tarkan, the son and brother lost in a war he decided on his own to get into. They all believe he is dead only to find out that he was captured and tortured by his captors.

Now he is back and is a changed man. He has many issues to deal with and isn't ready to deal with his family. They know he is alive but don't understand why he has not yet returned home.

This book is more about surviving in a very bad situation than anything else. It is also about escape and trying to get back to the life one
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, series-books
This story is such a wonderful wrap up to the series. It is a strong and powerful story that doesn't sugar coat the reality of great physical and mental suffering. I found myself wiping my eyes more than once getting through this story. It affirms the fact that life comes with joys and sorrows.
Molly
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hands down, this is the BEST of the 5 books! Emotion, emotion, emotion! LOVED this book, and it was good to see the family's reaction to Lale's news:) Lots of love in this story, and I like how you still see the love in the older generation as well. This series will definitely be read again!
Shelly
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was by far my favorite, as it has a little of everyone that I have come to love from this series. I'm so glad of the turn of events that happens in this book. Liz is an amazing author.
Elaine
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A HAPPY STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING

Sadonna
Nov 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, kindle, pdf, series
Interesting conclusion to a good series of stories about a Turkish family and their families. Certainly more brutal and intense than the first three, but well worth the time.
Tailtiu
Steph
Jun 17, 2013
Donna
Jul 30, 2014
Amazon best-selling author, mom of three, Realtor, beer blogger, brewery marketing expert, and soccer fan, Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville currently living in Ann Arbor. She has decades of experience in sales and fund raising, plus an eight-year stint as a three-continent, ex-pat trailing spouse.
Her early forays into the publishing world led to a ground

Turkish Delights (4 books)
  • Turkish Delights (Turkish Delights, #1)
  • Blue Cruise (Turkish Delights, #2)
  • Tulip Princess (Turkish Delights, #3)