Start by marking “The Road Called Chaos” as Want to Read:
The Road Called Chaos

The Road Called Chaos

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  2 Reviews
Living with chaos, clutter, and confusion? In this compact, easy-to-follow guidebook, professional organizer Audrey Thomas offers the proven advice you'll need to find your way off the Road Called Chaos. First you'll identify and understand the reasons behind your disorganization, then craft a plan for banishing disorder based on your individual personality style.

To ask other readers questions about The Road Called Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Road Called Chaos

Kay Mcaloney
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I heard Audrey speak and a training session a few years and decided I really wanted to read her book. I love the steps necessary toward organization. I feel that I am organized, but could always use a few more tips! The case studies made the steps more personal. I would highly recommend this book for the organized or unorganized!
Leading Edge Organizers (LEO)
Hey look, it's Audrey again! :)
Joan
Oct 06, 2008
Jodi
Apr 16, 2011
Sephora Jose
Aug 25, 2017
Audrey Grace Thomas, née Callahan, novelist and short story writer (b at Binghamton, NY 17 Nov 1935). Audrey Thomas was educated at Smith College, Mass, and St Andrews University, Scotland, and then taught in England for a year. In 1959 she moved to Canada and in 1963 earned an MA at the University of British Columbia. From 1964 to 1966 she lived in Ghana, but eventually settled on Galiano Island. ...more