Start by marking “The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)

The MoonQuest (The Q'ntana Trilogy, #1)

4.62  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
In a land where fear rules and storytelling spells death, only one bard's imagination can end the tyranny. Here, as black-clad armies terrorize the countryside, Toshar and his three companions must follow a trail of stories to the source of the moon's dimmed light. A gripping and epic adventure rich with universal truth.

• Five-time award-winner
• Book I of Mark David Gers
Published June 18th 2007 by MDG Media International (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The MoonQuest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The MoonQuest

Kathleen Mautner
Jul 26, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Even before I started reading The MoonQuest, I kept feeling called to pick it up and open it at random. Every time I did, what I read was perfect, telling me what I needed to hear in that moment. Now that I'm reading it all the way through, it's awesome. I can't put it down!
Shelley
Jun 19, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: guest
Author's guest post at my blog:
Joan Cerio
Jul 23, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any oder teen or adult
This mystical true fantasy is a well-crafted journey to an oddly familiar place (for a fantasy!)where you grow along with the main character. It will make you want to tell your
story!
Susan Swiderski
I don't usually read fantasies. I couldn't tell you the last time I read one, but THIS book... is wonderful.

It reminded me why I used to love fantasies once upon a time. The author managed to spin a quest tale that's true-to-form at its core, yet new and fresh in its imaginative spin on the details. Plus, the writing itself is stellar. What's not to love? This book may not be... old... but it's worthy of being called a classic.
Marie Elrich
I picked up this book after seeing various tweets from Mark David Gerson that made the book look appealing and I thought the premise of a bard having no voice to be a great book idea. Thus, I bought the Kindle version and began reading.
I will say I enjoyed the beginning pages because they were full of descriptive and rich language, however I soon felt lost in the plot as I read further. At the beginning Toshar and his friend Yhoshi set out on a quest, but they have no idea where they are going,
Irene Brodsky
Aug 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
A great book filled with fantasy, like a science fiction movie, bold, daring, exciting, fascinating, creative, eye-opening. Congratulations to the author for his marvellous creativity.
irene brodskt
teacher of poetry at Vrooklyn College
author of Poetry Unplugged (Outskirts Press)
Angelica Taggart
Jul 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
Gerson creates an interesting world -- the story is easy to follow and has wonderful spiritual overtones - undertones? I have enjoyed this story.
Kathleen Messmer
Jul 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The best fantasy novel I've EVER read!
Aspho
Nov 25, 2013
Mark
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kevin Orth
Feb 28, 2008
Karen
Dec 12, 2008
Mark
Dec 01, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Annette
Jan 29, 2015
Joyce Hertzoff
May 13, 2014
719303
The award-winning author of more than a dozen books whose readers span the globe, MARK DAVID GERSON electrifies groups and individuals around the world with his inspiring stories and motivational talks, seminars and workshops.

Mark David’s books include critically acclaimed titles for writers, including Birthing Your Book, The Voice of the Muse and Organic Screenwriting; award-winning fiction, inc
More about Mark David Gerson...