Start by marking “Where The Boys Are” as Want to Read:
Where The Boys Are

Where The Boys Are

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Seventeen-year-old Ben Harris has landed a summer resort job -- a maid! Smitten with a beautiful guest, Lexie Madison, Ben transforms himself every night into the rich and dashing Benjamin Holt. When Lexie uncovers the truth, she's furious. But after weeks of persistence, Ben wins her back.
Paperback
Published August 1st 1998 by Point Signature

To ask other readers questions about Where The Boys Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where The Boys Are

May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Erin
Apr 20, 2013
Annika Garbers
rated it did not like it
May 16, 2011
Mar 14, 2013
Laurie
Mar 27, 2011
Laurie Stoll
Okay, so did not give this book a rating. I was given this paperback book. It is a "Scholastic" story for young readers. I read it because it is one of those books that adults can read in an hour or two. At my age, lol, I am far from being a "young" reader! I did not feel like I could rate this book fairly. It is a cute story and certainly is written with young reader's in mind.
Dayannah Cheri'
added it
Jul 11, 2016
Amy
Nov 28, 2017
As a teenager, John Hall devoured a diet of classic horror movies such as Halloween, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Some of his more recent favorite horror movies are the Scream and Saw franchises. When he began reading adult horror, his instant favorites were Stephen King, John Saul and Dean Koontz. Most recently he's a fan of dark suspense authors such as Gillian Flynn, Ruth Ware ...more