Start by marking “Finally Fallen (The Dark Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finally Fallen  (The Dark Angels, #3)

Read Book* *Different edition

Finally Fallen

(The Dark Angels #3)

Dusty Davis achieved the rock and roll dream but he didn't have the one thing he craved. Someone with whom he could share it. J seems to be that person. Though a few hours in a dark club and four months of intense online communication, how well did he really know the person?

Appearances are deceiving but J is exactly what Dusty needs. Now after he accused his would be lover
Published June 8th 2012 by MLR Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Finally Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally Fallen

Start your review of Finally Fallen (The Dark Angels, #3)
Shelby
3.5 Stars

I'm enjoying this series, though it's maybe not one of my favorites. It's a little too insta-love for me to really win me over. But I did really like Dusty and Justin in this story. Weird for me to say, but they got a little too over the top sappy sweet for me in moments though. I appreciated Dust's patience with Justin and with his brothers. It was a pretty inevitable conclusion where things were headed in this story, but it did ultimately make me intensely curious to here more about m
Andi Anderson
Jun 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, rock-stars
This is my favorite book in the series so far. I really loved the Dusty and Justin together and appreciated how slowly their sexual relationship built between them. I also appreciated the intense love and respect they had for one another throughout the book.
Another thing I really liked was the deep love and friendship between all of the members of the band. I liked the way they support and looked out for one another.
I hope there will be more stories written about these characters. I really hope
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

4.75 Stars

Dusty is the only Dark Angel left to find true love but boy it’s a difficult task. He is the least comfortable member of the band when it comes to talking about feelings, sex and relationships. He is not attracted to gender particularly but more the individual personality. He may give Angel and the boy’s grief about their relationships but under all his grouchiness and subterfuge he is lonely and quite sad. With a very religious mother making vile commen
Kinny
This is my hands down Dark Angels favorite. Z. Allora is definitely an auto buy for me. Dusty was a bit dumb in the beginning but when he decided he was going to pursue Justin he went all out. Justin, a gang rape victim when he was in his early teens understandably has issues and fears about being in a relationship. He meets Dusty who thinks he is a girl then falls in love. Only for Dusty to freak out on him making him retreat in his shell. I cried for him and cheered when his friends and brothe ...more
Teri
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, lgbtq, rockers
Again, kind of a let down. I do love Dusty, he's been a doll throughout the series. There was quite a bit of repetition, but I liked both MCs.
Toni Dewberry
Jun 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves M/M
Recommended to Toni by: A little Birdie.
Dusty and Justin are FABULOUS!!!

Throughout this book you really get to see another side to Dusty Davis. He's always been the joker, teaser and playful member of the band, not to say the others aren't that way as well. But Dusty has always been the one that everyone went to when they needed. We saw this clearly when Josh was on his drinking binge in Tied Together. Well, now its Dusty's turn to be the one needing.

SPOILER ALERT...

This was clearly seen when after months of emails, phone calls, lette
Lori
I really like the characters in this series, probably because the Heaven Sent series was my first foray into M/M and these characters are virtual clones of the HS boys. But, now that I've got a few years of M/M under my belt, I don't tolerate all the giggling, cuddling, lap sitting and dreamy stares as well as I did when it was so new and shiny.

I'd like to see a book about Andrew and Zach but I hope she keeps the tears and giggles to a minimum. If Zach is going to cry, I'd like it to be because
Lipvixen
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-mm
Dusty was an asshole in the beginning but he redeemed himself throughout the story. His patience and care towards Justin was beautiful. Dusty is well rid of his psycho sanctimonious mother and gets custody of both his brothers. Loved the new characters introduced especially Jordy!
K.A.
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Dusty Book was Awesome. Him and Justin were so sweet and understanding with each other. Catching up with the other guys in the band was great as well. Truly hope Dusty brothers have their own story. It a must!
Lexi Ander
Jun 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-own-2br
My favorite of the series so far.
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
Best of the Series I think!

*thoughts soon*
Elyse
This was better than the last book but there was still so many cringy moments.
One thing that annoy me : there the “everyone is gay” trope, like too much is not enough.
It also on the fanfiction/fan service level in some place.
There are some triggers warning here: homophobia, rape, suicide attempt, panic attack.

It is Dusty the drummer times to find insta-love. After one blow job and small talk with a stranger that he believe is a woman he declare his love! At least at the beginning, Justin under
Dana
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Yay!!! It’s finally Dusty’s turn for a book. With the Dark Angels lead singer Angel in love with the lead guitarist Dare, and the bassist Josh in love with the keyboard player Robin, drummer Dusty is totally the fifth wheel, when out on tour or hanging out with the band at home.

In the past two books Dusty has been a protective friend, the voice of reason, the voice of sarcasm. He teases the other men for their sappiness, but he is wishing for love himself. Not quite the same because Dusty is str
Heather♥
Jun 11, 2012 rated it liked it
When Dusty declared his love for "J" just a few hours after they met, I thought oh lordy, lordy this is just too much. But for lonely Dusty it was pretty much love at first sight, so his feelings of betrayal over Justin's perceived deception were somewhat understandable. And since they were both miserable after the fall-out, I was glad it didn't take Dusty too long to get his head out of his ass. I enjoyed the introduction of Dusty's brothers Jordan and Zack. In fact, I kind of wish their issues ...more
Eden Winters
I've only recently discovered yaoi, and have really enjoyed this series about hot rockers finding their mates. With her distinctively playful style Z. Allora gives us hot and steamy stories of m/m romance and sex, sex, and more sex.

However, in Finally Fallen, she gives us so much more. She takes a good hard look at a young man with a painful past and the healing that must take place before he can move on. And in Dusty, drummer for the Dark Angels, Justin finds the support he needs.

The author h
Alison
“Finally Fallen” is a contemporary novel based around the drummer of a band that is doing well enough to be touring both in the US and overseas. With the other three band members in gay relationships (two with each other), he’s beginning to want a strong relationship of his own. Enter Justin/Justine/J.

Being a release from LooseId, there is a fair bit of sexual content, but I think the author handled it well, and I love the way the author dealt with the various issues (both internal and external)
Shaz
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
The third book of this series is all about Dusty. I wasn't sure about a story for him, as to be honest he was the least favourite of the band. However, having read this book I've definitely changed my mind about him lol.

In this book we get to know him a lot better.This helped me appreciate him so much more and I'm glad he also finally gets his HEA. This wasn't an easy book, but the author also handled it in a gentle and sensitive way. Issues that could have been handled in a manner of ways, in m
Cecilia Rodriguez
Jun 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Even though I enjoyed Dusty and Justin's story I'm giving it 3 stars because the epilogue totally ruined the story for me. I absolutely have no interest in reading about any six-somes with the band and the way things ended in this book I can see a full out orgy happening down the road. I found all the playing around to be a big turn off and it felt like cheating , something that I truly dislike in my romance story. I loved the first book in the series and even though I enjoyed the other 2, the 2 ...more
Kavisha
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh God, I LOVED this book! I started reading this a while ago and stopped after about two pages (got busy). So it has been sitting on my "Currently Reading" shelf for awhile. I finally read it today. I LOVED it. LOVED it. I always liked Dusty and I thought he might be involved with "DarkJustine" so it was great to read their story. I love how this book very subtly deals with a LOT of other stuff. Man it had everything. Cross-dressing, Domination, Rape, BDMS....

I loved thie book. Can't say it en
Betryal
Jun 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: series, arts
The cover? Hands down is a 5.
The whole rock band storyline? Another 5.
The characters in the book? A super hawt 5.

My problem though was that the errors and missing visible words had my score plummet my rating down a few notches. Whether it was the editor or this last book was rushes, who knows. I wanted to like as much or if not more than the first 2 because I took a liking to Dusty and looked forwad to reading his story. Sans those two downfalls which I'll point out appeared some but less tha
Jun 21, 2012 rated it liked it
The third in Z.Allora's Dark Angels series is something of a miss mash. I was looking forward to Dusty's story, but it just didn't come together for me. There just seemed to be too much going on with poor Dusty: Justin/Justine; two brothers; an religious zealot mother; Justin's brother; the rest of The Dark Angels, the big coincidence involving Justin and Jordan, and then there is the epilogue...yikes! Nonetheless, if you liked the previous two books, you will probably enjoy Finally Fallen too.
Wendy Schuffert
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing. I love the whole series. Dusty and Justin are just the cutest thing ever. I adore Jordon and Zack. You could feel how much Dusty loves his brother. He loves his brothers no matter what especially when it comes to some hardcore interests. They're his brothers and he'll always love them and how he deals with Justin and his issues were amazing. He's one of those guys who takes his time and will think of his lover. Especially with what happened with Justin. This is just an awe ...more
Popcorn
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5

I really enjoyed the slow pace of the sexual side of Dusty and Justin's relationship. Its nice to see that there issues were not just gossed over or that sex was a used as a tool to make everything better.

(view spoiler)
Jennifer Wright
Aug 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Once again, another great book. If you don't fall in love with Justin then there's something wrong with you. It was a little more slow going that the others, as in the sense of I feel there wasn't as much drama, but still great (and definitely hot at the end).
I hope that there are more to come - hopefully a story for each of Dusty's brothers... and Andrew... and Ryan and Skyler... just more, there's gotta be more! :)
Tj
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2012
I enjoyed watching Dusty's fall. Dusty and Justin's romance was fast paced most of the book is actually dealing with Justin's issues. I do think Dusty's reasons for "not being gay" were a little over hyped. They were very easily resolved. I enjoyed the characters and their antics. I thought the plot was well done. Overall an enjoyable read.
Erica Pike
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Erica by: N.J. Nielsen
I really want to say that this was the best of the bunch, but it's hard because the stories are all so different! I loved this one so much. Loved the cross-dressing, absolutely adored the beginning. There was so much conflict to work through the whole story and I loved the slow pace of the sexual interaction. I can't wait to read about Zach and Andrew.
Kym
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
Again, a few spelling/grammatical errors and typos. But, I was so excited to finally read Dusty's story!! I wanted to cry when he found out "Justine" was really "Justin"...then, I wanted to smack him for hurting some a wonderful character!!
A definite read and on my "favorite" shelf on my Fire!!!
Can't wait for Zack and Andrew's story...hoping there will be one!
Leaundra
Jun 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice third book to the series. I loved Justin he was so sweet and Dusty was perfect for him. We really got to know Dusty better in this book and found out just how sweet he is. I really hope we get books about Dusty's brothers:-)
Lisa
Jun 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is such a great series! Really enjoyed this one. Loved how Dusty was so patient and supportive of Justin. They made a great couple. What a great big brother Dusty was, too. Would love to read more about all the brothers, especially Zack and Andrew.
N.J. Nielsen
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I loved the new characters brought in and can't wait to read their stories... Fricken Awesome!!!

• Retribution (The Protectors, #3)
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Twisted and Tied (Marshals, #4)
  • A Little Bit like Love (South Haven, #1)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • A Little Bit like Desire (South Haven, #2)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Goodbye Fletcher (Mixed Messages #1.2)
  • Kiss Me Again
  • The Weight of It All
  • Hard (Sexy Bastard #1)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Things We Never Said (Hart's Boardwalk, #3)
  • The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #1)
  • Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)
Z. believes in soul mates, love at first sight, and overcoming all odds to find happily ever afters. Born in Upstate NY, Z. Allora and partner have spent the last fifteen years together traveling across the United States, the Middle East and Asia. These travels provide the inspiration behind many of the detailed settings and characters throughout Z.'s work. Z. received a Master degree in Psycholog ...more

The Dark Angels (3 books)
  • With Wings (The Dark Angels, #1)
  • Tied Together (The Dark Angels, #2)

News & Interviews