Start by marking “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent” as Want to Read:
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent

Take your real estate career to the highest level

"Whether you are just getting started or a veteran in the business, "The Millionaire Real Estate Agent" is the step-by-step handbook for seeking excellence in your profession and in your life."
--Mark Victor Hansen, cocreator, #1" New York Times" bestselling series "Chicken Soup for the Soul"

"This book presents a new

Published April 1st 2004 by McGraw-Hill Education (first published February 15th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Millionaire Real Estate Agent

Start your review of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
Darren Kittleson
Sep 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
this is a primer on building a profitable real estate practice. If you're dedicated to mastery in real estate sales, you need to read this. If you're interested in business in general, this works as well. The disciplines, ideas and systems laid out so well in this book work in almost any type of service business.
Ren
Dec 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
If you're going into real estate or are in real estate and are ready to ramp up your business: This book is awesome! They offer great advice is how to set your business up, get into the right frame of mind etc. Highly recommend.
Jason
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It made me believe that this is possible. It has a very detailed plan and great tips. Will read this again and again
Joel Valdez
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very high level. Works more around mindset than actionable techniques. Too basic if you already have some business, management, leadership experience. If not, decent read.
Isabella Roland
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
I realized I wasn’t gonna like this book after about 107 pages in. There was no substance, only a spew of positive mindset strategies line after line about how anyone can be a MILLIONAIRE REAL ESTATE AGENT. There are tons of charts and graphs, but none of them amount to much. This whole thing reads like a sales pitch and I can’t for the life of me figure out why this book has such high reviews. I guess if you had never read any book on business before, this might be a decent read. I found it to ...more
Tori Stuckey
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have no doubt that this is the formula for being a millionaire real estate agent. But maybe I just want to be the real estate agent that can pay her bills and enjoy the way she builds her business. I’ll never be the three-hours of timeblocked phone calls real estate agent. Nobody wants to get those sales calls and I certainly don’t want to make them. I much prefer the let’s sit down and talk about real shit and actually get to know and connect with each other agent. And hopefully, we gain a ...more
Khuram Malik
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended by Nick Canner on his blog. There are many business books out there that have a specific focus, it may be marketing, branding, strategy or even hiring. But there's hardly a book I've read that shows you how to tie it altogether, to connect all the dots to make a business work. So while the title might suggest the book is only good for real estate agents, as per Canner, I also agree that it is useful for anyone in the service business.
Adrianne Almond
Feb 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I am STILL learning from this book. Holy COW! It's a pretty intense read for those of us involved in the real estate world. Just to know that anyone can do it is a HARD pill to swallow. I am currently at the point where the author lays out the master plan in front of you, but I am having a hard time grasping the concept. I mean, I get most of it, but I know it will take me a little bit to actually put the systems into place. once I do....WATCH OUT WORLD!
Anthony
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. I am just starting out as a sales agent, and most of the book talks about what to do as a broker agent. However, when I do get to that level I will be ready and I'm already eagerly awaiting.
Phino DeLeon
May 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I really wanted to get the most out of this book, and I did get a lot of good quality information, but it took so damn long to get through. I feel like this is a good candidate for a cliff notes version. Too many words to say very specific things.
Jessie Seymour
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
An absolute must-read for all real estate agents. As someone who has just started in the business, I feel inspired and encouraged to follow my big dreams, and this book has provided me with a foundation to build on. I understand where my priorities need to be, and I know what I need to focus on. There's a lot of good, solid advice in this book. The models are clear. The process is clear. Success may not be easy, but it is simple; and this book has shown me that by using these tools, I can also ...more
Theresa Connors
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A concise and engaging overview of what it takes to be a successful real estate agent. Detailed and thorough with many profiles of successful agents along with the author’s own story. A good book for current agents who want to improve their business or for people who are considering real estate as a career.
Brandon Merritt
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was great in helping me start as a new real estate agent, and I'm sure that it would be beneficial to all level of agents.
Nicholas
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book, I'm reflected often back to my retail management career and wish I would've had access or thought of reading this book during my retail management years.

Major focuses from this book like "Thinking Big" and "Aim High" are taught how. Often, as managers, we use such phrases and try to motivate our team. However, Keller's book truly defines what these phrases mean. Some cliché, some not so cliché, the phrasing and explanations in this book may seem like basic business sense, but
J. Pablo
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
First, the audio book constantly screams at you. It's really annoying.

The book itself has a lot of actionable data. A lot of it is just basics of how to run a company and at first it surprised me but then I understood that running a company is not part of learning to be a real estate agent.

There's close to nothing about the actual work of a real estate agent or the real estate market. If you are searching for that kind of knowledge as an outside, like I was, look elsewhere. This book is for
Shane Anderson
Jul 24, 2009 rated it liked it
Good for read for Real Estate Salespeople. I found a few very useful items in the books but some of it is just fluff (eg think positive, be willing to change, work hard, be organized, etc.). The authors use anecdotal data to find patterns in successful Real Estate Agents. The book doesn't explore why some patterns are bad and others are good based on real data, it just says what happy rich agents say they do.
Tristan Bills
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Success in real estate boils down to leads, listings and leveraging resources. Once you’ve set up your business using these principles, you can step back and change your focus, growing your business while nurturing your agents to earn even more money for yourself.
Duane Leon
Not a great book for anyone interested in perusing a career in real estate. The business model is flawed as you are just paying yourself with your own money.
Jessica
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book constantly. I've read it several times, but actually re-read it on an ongoing basis, referencing it at least weekly. I also have the audiobook for in the car.
Marc
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read for any real estate agent who wants to bring their career to the next level. It is not about the money, this book will help you be the best you can be.
Dustan Woodhouse
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Realtors bible -worth rereading every year.

A great read for Mortgage Brokers too!
Christy Devinaspre
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very informative and helpful to set goals that can be accomplished by organizing oneself and systems.
Alex
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a new agent so this was a great read!
Wesley Johnson
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was excellent book. Gave me the motivation to go all the way!
Adam
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pearls of Wisdom:

If you can think it you can earn it and if you can earn it you can net it and if you can net it then you can build a business that you can receive this money without you having to work on it.
That's the power of standing on the shoulders of giants you get to stand on their shoulders and see what's possible and see it clearer
It's the difference that makes the difference
Helped shape my success
Leads listings Leverage
Better to say glad I did then wish I did
What are you capable of
Christopher Goins
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now I understand why Keller Williams staff call this book your “business plan.” It is. Most of the work is done for you. You simply have to fill in the blanks and push forward. Once you have the ideas, turn those ideas into action. Lots of great ideas on building a team to have a million dollar real estate business. But my favorite part was in the back of the book reading the profiles of the millionaire agents who didn’t have so big of teams. I also like that some of the agents profiles had ...more
Andrea
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful in-depth read that is best read multiple times, and can fit any job position, career, or business model. Not only does it lay out big models and plans to reach your goals, but it makes you question your motives and steers you towards striving to become the best version of yourself.

The inspirational stories in the appendix are great, quick testimonies. The P&L statement is also a great tool for anyone, just not real estate brokers/agents, to utilize. Definitely plan to
David Skinner
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you want to be a millionaire real estate agent? Read this book. All of the examples Keller gives are residential, and all of the agents he interviews are residential agents, however the principles transcend residential RE.

The two main takeaways are the following:

1) Listings are Life
2) Make your KPI's: Listings, Leads, and Leverage (increase results through support staff rather than direct effort by the Agent)

"Part Three: Staying on Top" is an incredibly explanation to anybody in any industry
Cameron
I was once a Realtor at Keller Williams and they refer to this as the "Realtors Bible." Inside this book is a systemic business model for success in the Real Estate business. However, this business model outlined in this book can be used for any business and will ensure success if the formula laid out in Keller's Millionaire real estate agent book is followed. This is a must-have in your library if success in the Real Estate business is the reader's goal.
Karan Sharma
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic, informative and easy to read book

It took me a surprisingly long time to read this book, I guess it’s because I was just a little intimidated by the idea of starting my own real estate career. However once I made the decision to do so, this was one of the first books I bought right away and I promise you it doesn’t disappoint. I read it once, bookmarking every page I find useful, and then went back to take proper notes. It will help you a lot!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hire Estate Sale Companies in Atlanta 1 1 Aug 29, 2019 11:07PM
Gleaton’s The marketplace| Estate Sale Companies in Atlanta 1 1 Aug 25, 2019 10:53PM
Meet Estate Sale Companies in Atlanta | Gleaton’s The Marketplace 1 1 Aug 15, 2019 11:40PM
Colin Shaw, Premier Realty Associates 1 1 Aug 12, 2019 05:14AM
Famous Estate Sale Companies in Atlanta 1 1 Aug 08, 2019 06:32AM
Buy residential Flats in Vaishali 1 1 May 27, 2019 05:58AM
Westside Tom Gradecak Realty 1 1 May 22, 2019 12:15AM

• The (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals
  • The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It's Your Time to Rise and Shine
  • Sell It Like Serhant: How to Sell More, Earn More, and Become the Ultimate Sales Machine
  • The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide
  • Your First Year in Real Estate: Making the Transition from Total Novice to Successful Professional
  • The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing
  • The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
  • The Conversion Code: Capture Internet Leads, Create Quality Appointments, Close More Sales
  • The ABC's of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage
  • Flip: How to Find, Fix, and Sell Houses for Profit
  • Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results.
  • Hold: How to Find, Buy, and Keep Real Estate Properties to Grow Wealth
  • The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
  • Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life
  • Real Estate Riches: How to Become Rich Using Your Banker's Money
  • The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success
Professionally, Gary’s ONE Thing is teaching. He excelled as a real estate salesperson by teaching clients how to make great buying and selling decisions. As a real estate sales manager, he recruited agents through training and helped them build careers the same way. As co-founder and chairman of the board, he built Keller Williams Realty International from a single office in Austin, Texas, to one ...more
“There is no failure. You win or you learn. Either one is okay.” 5 likes
“It’s quite possible that the most important contributor to your ultimate success will be your ability to keep moving, to make progress, and to learn as you go. So jump out there and enter the real estate sales race with confidence. And remember, you can’t get anywhere if you never start!” 2 likes