Start by marking “Secret of the Hall (Eden Hall, #3)” as Want to Read:
Secret of the Hall (Eden Hall, #3)

Secret of the Hall

(Eden Hall #3)

3.52  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Grieving a miscarriage, Araminta Minty Sands has set aside the demands of running Eden Hall for a season of healing. But her convalescence in Europe is cut short when a crisis back home requires her husband Patrick's immediate attention. Minty returns to Eden Hall early, unexpected...and utterly unprepared for what awaits her. In Minty's absence, plans for an enormous conc ...more
Published January 24th 2006 by Zondervan Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Secret of the Hall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret of the Hall

Valerie (Val's Vicinity)
"Secret of the Hall" is the third book in the "Eden Hall" series. The events in this book take place about 7 months after the events in the second book. I had a bit of trouble getting into this book at first, I kind of felt like I had missed part of the story, as the book starts out a few months after a "tragedy" (I won't give the details away!) has befallen Minty & Patrick. Minty doesn't seem to be quite the same person that she was before, of course it's because she is still grieving over ...more
Karen
Jan 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Away on "Holiday" after a miscarriage, Patrick and Minty return to the Hall hosting a festival that they can't even get into! What has Gemma done? Will Annie and Serafina be ok?
Ann
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Book three picks up approximately six months after Araminta (Minty) suffers a miscarriage. She and Patrick are trying to pick up the pieces while touring Europe. While in Venice they receive a phone call from his law partner that an emergency has popped up and he is needed back in London.

Upon their return, they discover that a music festival is on the grounds of Eden Hall and that they are not granted access to their home. It seems that several of her most trusted employees have either been fire
Karen
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it
This story didn't quite follow on and wasn't quite as readable as the first two. Having now read the fourth book in the series, I can see what the author is introducing in this book. I guess feeling the main character's frustration throughout the book indicates that the author achieved what she was aiming for!
Oct 02, 2008 rated it it was ok
I'm torn between 2 and 3 stars. 2.5? This one did actually pick up a bit, the others were so slow paced in comparison. So I actually wanted to read it to find out what happened. But it still was "laced" with the author's strange and sometimes offensive ideas, and is nowhere near as good as some of the ones I rate 3 stars in the past.
Apr 13, 2016
Rebecca Ahlers
Sep 21, 2011
Mamie Senter
Feb 22, 2013
Marty Anderson
Feb 03, 2017
Joanne Compton
This book got a bit strange, but I still kept reading, believing in Minty and in her faith.
Zee Space
Sharon
Feb 06, 2014
Faith Stilts
Feb 04, 2014
Veronica Heley has published more than fifty books, including crime fiction, historical, and children's titles. She is currently involved in the Ellie Quicke series of crime stories and a variety of other projects. A full-time writer, she has been married to a London probation officer since 1964, and has one musician daughter.

AKA Veronica Thorne

Eden Hall (4 books)
  • Eden Hall (Eden Hall, #1)
  • The Lady of the Hall (Eden Hall, #2)
  • Master of the Hall (Eden Hall, #4)