Start by marking “In His Presence: The Secret of Prayer” as Want to Read:
In His Presence: The Secret of Prayer

In His Presence: The Secret of Prayer

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  138 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Used Book in good condition. May have some markings and writings. Note: The above used product classification has been solely undertaken by the seller. Amazon shall neither be liable nor responsible for any used product classification undertaken by the seller. A-to-Z Guarantee not applicable on used products.
Paperback
Published January 31st 1991 by Kenyons Gospel Pub Society (first published 1969)

Dennis
Mar 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This opened my entire understanding of how to pray and of my position in the heart of God. It was a real turning point in my walk with God.
Justin Nichols
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 out of 5! What a remarkable, edifying book!! My goodness, I just can't recommend this highly or emphatically enough to convey how truly & powerfully beautiful the content is within. The tagline about developing a prayer life tells of less than an eighth of the substance found in Kenyon's intentions and words. He writes so much and so passionately about our identity, authority, rights, and fellowship in Christ-- his main thrust is our ultimate grasp of what we are in Truth, and how that wil ...more
Cheree
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I shared quotes on Facebook as I was reading "In His Presence," and found myself typing in long passages because I couldn't find a place to stop!

Kenyon stresses relationship in this book, with the Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. With liberal use of Scripture in various translations, he clearly states where we stand and what rights, privileges and responsibilities belong to Christians today. Especially the responsibility we have when it comes to Intercessory Prayer and doing
Tim Grage
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My number one book on union with God, Prayer and righteousness.

This book has addressed so many issues on doubt, unanswered prayer, inferiority complexes, oppression from the enemy, fellowship with the Father, our union with Christ, our access to his ability and so much more.

It’s by far one of the greatest books I have ever read.
Peter Nathanael
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is especially for mature believers. New Christians wouldn’t be able to get much out of it. The book is a treasure and a complete spiritual revelation about prayer. At times it is repetitive, but nevertheless a powerful book which Christians should read in their spiritual journey.
Terry
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Probably Kenyon's best book.
Gabriel Amoah
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice Book
Ruthie
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am simply thankful to God for this precious man and his heart and hunger for the truth. I am forever changed by this book
Mike
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: prayer, christology
The richness of the subject matter, who we are and what we have inChrist, is terrific. The author's colorful and powerful ideas are life changing . One needs to slowly meditate our way through this topic.
Getahun Assefa
Sep 21, 2016
Maria
Feb 07, 2018
Owen. Idika.
rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2016
  • John G. Lake: The Complete Collection of His Life Teachings
  • Christ the Healer
  • You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to Know
  • The Ascent to Truth
  • Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 Greek Word Studies for Every Day of the Year to Sharpen Your Understanding of God's Word
  • Clowning in Rome: Reflections on Solitude, Celibacy, Prayer, and Contemplation
  • The Relationship Principles of Jesus
  • My Time in Heaven
  • The Call (Final Quest, #2)