Start by marking “Many Shades of Gray” as Want to Read:
Many Shades of Gray

Many Shades of Gray

In this gripping interracial romance, a couples dark secrets are revealed, leading them to realize the sins of the father are not always the sins of the son and that love can conquer all. Original.
Published October 1st 2007 by Genesis Press (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Many Shades of Gray, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Many Shades of Gray

Pat Cromwell
Feb 12, 2009 rated it really liked it
Loved to hate Simon and Janice. This is one of my fav Dyanne Davis books. Look beyond the couples blatant failures and you'll see so much more. I think some readers find it a hard book to enjoy is because the couple is so real. They have problems and are flawed. Very flawed and Dyanne Davis was not afraid to put those flaws out there. She create unlikable characters but in the end some readers myself included got them. Whenever I comment on this book I say the same thing: They are the family mem ...more
Michaella Palmer
Jan 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: all-ready-read
Number one the cover for this book is toaly wrong considering the situation between the two character.I rated this book 2 stars for the lack of indipendece and reality I am betting that the things in this book have a one in a million chance of actually happening.There was hardly any connection from the start of the book and the characters seemed to tear at each others esesnce,however some parts of the plot were emotional and called out to me by the time I had read page 4 I had predicted what the ...more
PT
Apr 05, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is not your typical romance. I disliked this couple. Truly hated them and couldn't believe any of the bone-headed decision that they were making. That being said, there is a thin line between love and hate and this one just fell on the hate side. It taught me how wrong things can go in a relationship when the couple refuses to communicate. Reminds me of that famous line from Cool Hand Luke, "What we've got here is a failure to communicate."
Tamara Evans
Dec 22, 2007 rated it did not like it
It took too long for the plot to develop, the characters were childish and immature, and the obstacles the author creates to distance the characters don't really help since the characters are so far apart anyway. I only managed to finish the book not because it's a great read but because it's so awful I wanted to see how it would end.
T
Jul 30, 2010 rated it liked it
Both characters had lots of growing up to do.One of the major points that came across in this story is just how important communication, the listening a well as talking and understanding,is between people. Even more so when you're in a relationship.
Andrea Jackson
Jul 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-a-romance
Simon kohl and Janice/ Mary jo
Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Feb 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book.
Blue.Raven
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Looooved it!!!!
Shayna
Mar 31, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book had some interesting plot twists and at times it was a little frustrating but overall a good read.
Mimi Tremont
Aug 08, 2015
Ethel
Jun 04, 2009
Cocoa
rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2014