Start by marking “Forever Dark (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles #4)” as Want to Read:
Forever Dark (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles #4)

Forever Dark

(Dark Angel Chronicles #4)

It's a final showdown for control of the Starfire. Raea and Elis's bond is strong, but the Shirukan intend to use it to force her hand to give up the Starfire shard. To complicate matters, a shadow from Elis's past has returned, claiming to help; but when he betrays Elis to the Shirukan, Raea must figure out whom she can trust before it's too late. All of Inar'Ahben is ...more
Published July 1st 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Forever Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Dark

Start your review of Forever Dark (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles #4)
Liz
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
What a great ending! It made me want more though, at least for some of the other characters. I really enjoyed the entire series and I loved this ending. Everything for Elis and Rhaea couldn't have ended better.
Tori Reul
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to this series.
TerriAnn M. Brochu
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved it and it was sad that it end but it end great.. I couldn't put it down. Read in one and half.. Thanks for a great story..
Joy
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Wonderful ending. I really enjoyed this series.
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This review is also posted at The Bawdy Book Blog.

Forever Dark is forever my favorite of the Dark Angel Chronicles!

It’s come down to the Big Day for Elis and Raea: the wedding. They’ve come a long way from the high school teenagers they were when they first met a mere five months before to the brave Keepers they are today. They’ve suffered through heart-break and loss, kidnappings, assaults…and they’ve come out ahead. They’ve found each other and that’s all that truly matters.
In Forever Dark,
Linda Harley
Nov 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Of the entire series, this book was the most enjoyable. It had a great balance of action, romance and mystery all woven together. The story was predictable with now big surprises, but a few twists were included here and there to keep the reader interested. Raea and Elsis’ bonding is almost complete. They have to stand together in a big show down with the Shirukan. There is betrayal of friends, a wedding, heartache and pain all thrown into the mix of things. In the end Raea is forced to chose ...more
Cindy
I struggled some in reading the first three books in this series and I put off reading this book for a while. However, I wish I hadn't. It was so action packed that I didn't struggle to get through it at all. Definitely the best of the four books in the series! I sat on the edge of my seat plenty of times throughout the story and smiled a huge smile at the end.
Emmanuelle
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful finish to the Dark Angel Chronicles. The characters we have to come to love (and hate) are all included in this finale. Unknowns are resolved. The ending couldn't have been better written. And yet, you are left wanting more :)
Giselle Biviano
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a really cool book but I REALLY HATE WAITING FOR A BOOK!!! especially in a good series and i find it so exihilerating when the next book comes out.. This book was awesome for the next book of the series of Starfire angels (bad title i know).
Beverley
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
enjoyed
Sharlen
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This one left my mind racing, thinking of all the possibilities for what lies ahead!
Pamela
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved the adventure and high drama in this contiuing story of Rhae and Elis. Bonded at last and still in danger it was a great story! Will there be a continuing story for these two?
Laurie Hopkins
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

I really enjoyed this series. Elis and Raea are great characters, their bond carries them through so much. Friendships and family motivate to do so much.
Amanda Savig
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness!!!!!! I love it!!! I am so sad though when I finished it! It was still a fantastic read even though its over, but I am looking forward to Soriel! Fantastic!
Tracy
Oct 21, 2012 rated it liked it
The story continues to grow. Good things to come an we know more bad will follow
Stacey
Mar 17, 2013
Rosalind Bath
Dec 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Melanie Nilles (aka M. A. Nilles) is an avid animal lover and resides with her husband, kids, and a clowder of cats who take advantage of their human slaves for food and warm laps. An equestrian of over thirty years, Melanie has trained and ridden all disciplines from race horses to cow horses and western show and speed events to jumping and dressage.

At the same time, Melanie (Mel to those who

Dark Angel Chronicles (4 books)
  • Starfire Angels (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #2)
  • Crystal Tomb (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #3)