Start by marking “Principios de Marketing” as Want to Read:
Principios de Marketing

Principios de Marketing

'Principles of Marketing' is organized around an innovative customer-value and customer-relationship framework.
Published January 9th 2012 by Prentice Hall (first published 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Principios de Marketing, please sign up.
Jake Turner You can get free solutions for Principles of Marketing here https://bit.ly/2OBxKVR. Sign up and register and get access to online resources for FREE
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kum Barima i ma ma my account

Vineet
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is the marketing Bible of our times. Given to us as text book, I used to read it for leisure. Still do sometimes !!
Robayet Islam
Jun 14, 2012 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is very enormous book for a marketing student. I love it.
Amir
Mar 15, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firstly I learned about Market.For understanding market you have to know about the environment of market, Business to Business marketing, how to search for new market or accumulate more information about the current market.
Secondly I learned that Marketing has three different strategy named:Relationship marketing,Segmentation and Positioning and Competitive strategy.
And finally I learned about the dominant ideas of the modern marketing consist of Price,Product,Promotion and Place. These four ele
Fahed S. Al Kerdi
Another core reference in the field marketing, authored by one of the greatest marketing-theoretician. His book is the corner stone to understand marketing as subject to study.
Nader Abdelkader
This book is so effective in presenting the marketing principles and concepts. Very well organized and effective case studies and examples with clear explanation of everything. The Great Philip Kotler new edition book is amazing compared to old editions.
Amin
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
VERY NICEEE..:)
Em Chainey (Bookowski)
All "Principles" of Marketing; not theoric which I obsessed to understand. Finally I got it, marketing is not a science, it is a "discipline" which has scientific methods for measurement.
Shoaib
Jan 27, 2009 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
at yet i have not done
Medhat Ramadan
The first step in a Marketing studying success is to read this awesome textbook by the father of Mktg. Philip kotler.
The book really covered all the principles of MKTG and Cases to actual enterprises..
Recommended!
Rebecca Radnor
Generally referred to as the Bible of Marketing, I will be teaching this book this semester so I did something the students will never do (although none will admit it), I read it cover to cover. (Reason I never read it before is I was not a marketing major in University, life just sort of pushed me in that direction.)

Felt the early chapters while very interesting were overly long. It feels like Phil over the years just kept adding and adding stuff. Took me SO long to read some of them -- I'm tal
Vassilena
May 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
A must-read for marketers, this book gives a really good basis for practice. It's written in an American manner, with lots of practical info, examples and case studies. Even if you are already a marketing graduate, it would do you a world of good to go through it and get familiar (or re-acquainted) with the main marketing principles.
Jenni
Quite interesting book.
Julian
Jan 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my reference book in college...and it was good...just that I didn't spend much time and attention in reading then...
Alcides
Essentials
Trent Rock
Oct 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great overview textbook...tons of case studies....well organized...easy to read...
Thushara Vithanage
My favorite marketing book of all time...
Safiullah
I WANT TO READ IT
Ba
One of the most important modern marketing books, The main points talking about Defining of Marketing and the Marketing Process , Creating and Capturing Customer Value, Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships, and how . Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers, The Marketing Environment , Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights and Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior. In addition to Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy and ...more
Asad Khan
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've actually re-read this book, the first time I read it I was in school some 14-15 years ago. (Time flies so fast).
This is a gem of a book and it had still after years and years had a lot to teach me.

I actually read a previous version of the book I had from 2004-2005 some of the stuff was outdated and some of the stuff made you feel nostalgic.

The book has re-enforced and refreshed the marketing concepts which I had forgotten over the years. I would highly recommend this book to all students a
Assem Gbr
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS IN THE WORLED
Vijay Peddada
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Though I am a HR, I consider this book as ready reference in my desk....
Ripudaman
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Basic fundamentals and registries of marketing defined here
Mohamed Ateef
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's not a book for reading, it's a book for studying
Rachel Anne
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very thorough introduction to marketing with excellent examples relevant to Canadians.
Amira Amin
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the start
Leo Nguyễn
It's useful, very informative, well- structured and clear but super long. You'll need a huge patience to read all the things written there. It took me 18 days to read the book.
Kreativna Knjižnica
A must read for students of marketing!
Chocolaa
Feb 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing I used this book to prepare for my marketing exam last year. I did not like the book that the lecturer suggested…the other book has the same title but it is by Brassington and Pettitt… it was boring and I couldn’t stand reading through it… but to be fair it serves well as the greatest sleeping pill ever ( half an hour of reading it guarantees at least two hours of sleeping) …

OK OK… I know that I should be talking about Kolter’s book… ammmmmmmmm this book really helped me to prepare solid
Terence Kong
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business, education
The marketing lecturers in my university recommends this book to their students as their main reading resource. This book perfectly illustrates most of the useful marketing principles and concepts that we see today. What's more admirable is the fact that the amount of time the authors relate those ideas to the present marketing strategies used by various firms around the world.

The content is very well organised and there are plenty of case studies for students to look up on. Every case study pe
Garrett Burnett
Some good marketing information—all the basics you'd expect in a textbook—but too much on the internet. I know this was done in 2003, but do they really have to go so gaga? It seemed like every "normal" chapter was followed by an "internet version" of the same material—very repetitive. All this stuff should have been integrated (and saved me about 200 pages of reading). Also some of the global stuff was filler. Okay, all of the global stuff was filler.
« previous 1 3 next »
Marketing and Real Instagram Followers 1 1 Sep 18, 2018 05:34AM
New Sky Productions 1 1 Aug 23, 2018 11:04AM
The Best Way to Seek the Services of the Best Digital Promoting Company in India 1 2 Mar 30, 2018 07:14AM
Get Benefit of Discount Codes 1 2 Nov 02, 2017 05:56AM
Goodreads Librari...: Name author spelled the wrong way 2 19 Oct 27, 2017 11:25AM
Looking for some romance authors to test new resource (no cost) 1 1 Jun 26, 2015 12:10PM
wHAT HOW WHY WHERE WHEN MARKETING 1 25 Jan 26, 2010 04:22AM

• Building Strong Brands
  • Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm
  • Exploring Corporate Strategy
  • Contemporary Strategy Analysis
  • Strategic Management and Business Policy
  • Marketing Warfare
  • The Macintosh Way
  • Web Copy That Sells: The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy Every Time
  • The Lean Startup …in 30 Minutes: A Concise Summary of Eric Ries' Bestselling Book
  • Research Methods for Business Students
  • Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance
  • Media Virus!: Hidden Agendas in Popular Culture
  • E-Business & E-Commerce Management: Strategy, Implementation and Practice
  • Understanding Organizations
Professor Kotler's book, Marketing Management, is the world's most widely used graduate level textbook in marketing. His other textbooks include Principles of Marketing and management: An Introduction and they are also widely used around the world.
Kotler developed new concepts in marketing including atmospherics, demarketing, megamarketing, turbomarketing and synchromarketing. He believes that mar