Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt

Reasonable Doubt

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
She made a promise to a dying woman.
Nothing less would have convinced Brenna Morgan to return to the Crescent Moon claim--to face the doubts she'd fled so long ago. But soon she discovered that prowlers, vandals and unnatural noises had invaded the isolated mining claim that had been in her family for generations. And her new neighbor, Tyler Ross, was not the first or the
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #92, 252 pages
Published May 1st 1988 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Reasonable Doubt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reasonable Doubt

Diane
Nov 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a very easy read. I have read nearly all of CA books available. When I find one I haven't read I get excited. My 9 year old even looks out for them at book stores. I truly enjoy Catherine Anderson Books. There were so many characters brought in that I had to keep going back to the descriptions in front of book to remind myself who was who. I did feel that lead character Breanna Morgan would have a little more common sense comming from a family that had a stake in a gold mine. Over all v ...more
Lauren
Apr 19, 2014 rated it liked it
I love Catherine Anderson and I wanted to read her older novels. I have to remind myself that I just have a hard time with romances written before the mid 90s! I go through this with a lot of authors that have current novels that I love. The story is well written, but female characters have changed so much over the past 30 years that I find myself looking at leads in the 80s novels with a current eye. And then sadly those women get on my nerves!
Linda
Aug 10, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was part of a two book classic stories released several years ago. You can tell the level of writing with this book compared to what Catherine Anderson writes today. This is a story about Brenna Morgan who has come to live in her Grandmother's cabin and photographer Tyler Ross. There is some suspense in the story but a lot of the happenings were just not believable. It was a nice read and by the end, the story did get better.
Malsha
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
Did not touch my heart in any way. I read it because I was bored and the subway ride was long. I finished it because I started it. This is my first book by C.A but I still have hope for her because I really loved the writing style. Wish she dealt with more emotional business.
Oct 21, 2012 rated it liked it
This is an early Catherine Anderson book. Nice plot, exciting story. You can definitely tell she has developed as a writer over time. This story doesn't have quite as much emotional depth as some of her more recent works, but it's still worth reading.
Sweetweeks

# Publisher: Harlequin (October 10, 2006

Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches
Michelle
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
Brenna and Tyler trying to solve the mystery of counterfeit money and hidden gold. Boring.
Dpic
Feb 03, 2014 added it
nice
Vanessa
Oct 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love Catherine Anderson's books, and this one is no different! It's a short story that you can read in an afternoon on a snowy day with a roaring fire and a cup of hot chocolate.
Heather
May 17, 2014
Stephania Galeas
Apr 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Hand In Glove (Harlequin Intrigue, #59)
  • Pregnesia (Recovery Men, #3)
  • Up Against the Wall (The Precinct: Vice Squad #1; The Precinct #5)
  • Personal Protector (Colby Agency, #5)
  • Colorado Abduction (Christmas at the Carlisles, #1)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • Shotgun Bride
(1)romance author:
Adeline Catherine was born and raised in Grants Pass, Oregon, USA. She always yearned to be a writer like her mother. The morning that one of her professors asked if she could use samples of Catherine’s creative writing on an overhead projector to teach was
More about Catherine Anderson...