Start by marking “The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard, #1)

The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard

(Coco Pinchard #1)

Coco Pinchard always dreamed of being a successful writer, but then life got in the way. She married young, had a son, and put her dreams on hold. But now she's 40, and her first novel is about to be published! Her husband Daniel has greyed nicely into a silver fox, and her son Rosencrantz is all grown up. Shouldn't it be time to enjoy life?

That is, until the annual family
Published June 6th 2012 by Team Bryndza Books (first published June 5th 2012)

Start your review of The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard (Coco Pinchard, #1)
Phrynne
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I cannot get over the fact that this man also wroteThe Girl In The Ice. You could not find two more different books if you tried. The Coco series is very definitely chick lit , but of the very best kind.

As the title suggests this whole book is made up of emails from Coco to her circle of friends, family and work colleagues. This has the effect of making you keep reading as each email is like a very short chapter that leads into the next one. All of a sudden you find an hour has passed and you
Gary
Nov 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The talented Robert Bryndza is becoming one of my favourite authors. I really enjoy his gritty Detective Erika Foster series but it was a surprise to me that he also wrote such entertaining and laugh out loud books as well.
I have only awarded this book a 3 star rating but could easily up it to a 4, a very enjoyable read that is full of laughs.
This is the first in the Coco Pinchard series, Coco is a budding author with lots of baggage and she tells her story through her humorous emails.
I fully
Aditi
Yet another E-mail format book which makes this more book easier to read. 'The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard' is a funny, hilarious, Bridget Jones-style novel, which will take you on a whirlwind ride. And honestly I couldn't stop laughing after reading this one.

This is about Coco, a pretty 40-something author, mother and wife, married young, living in London, have a full-grown son now, who's happen to be gay. It's Christmas and Coco, being technologically-backward, happen to receive an
Marianne
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard is the first full-length novel in the Coco Pinchard series by British-born author, Robert Bryndza. It’s some twenty-three years since we met Coco in A Very Coco Christmas. She’s married to Daniel (but for how much longer?) and has a grown son, Rosencrantz. Her book “Chasing Diana Spencer” is not doing too well; her mother-in-law, Ethel seems to need a lot of attention; Rosencrantz is having dramas in career and romance; Daniel’s entertainment career ...more
Smitten's Book Blog
Jan 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lol-reads, freebies

Hmmm... I'm going back and forth over this one and really can't decide how to rate it. So I think I'm going to go with 3.5 stars.

This book is brilliantly funny. Think Bridget Jones and you'll be somewhere along the right track. Very British, very comical and very 'Oh my God, how embarrassing'!

I unzipped my boots but they wouldn't budge. My feet had swollen in the heat. After much tugging, a queue had started to form behind us. Eventually I had no choice but to hold onto the rail with my legs
Sally906
Mar 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
A word of warning - do not read this book in a doctors waiting room - trying hard to cover up your chuckles as you are laughing out loud has people looking at you trying to work out if you are in full control of your facilities - or not!

Very embarrassing when a small child asks her mother why is that lady snorting!!!
Susan Hampson
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh what a super treat this book is. Coco Pinchard should be enjoying life, married, a grown up son and her first book written and published, but life is never what you expect it to be. When Coco receives an i phone at Xmas, from her husband, her life is about to take a dive. The story is told through emails that she sends from her new phone.
Robert Bryndza's humour works a dream. There is quite an innocence in the emails that is both endearing to the character of Coco and hilarious at the same
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Third book of my holiday reads.

What a wonderfully funny and heartwarming book this is. Absolutely loved it. Really enjoyed reading Coco's emails and getting an insight into her life. Coco is just a fabulous character as is Ethel her ever embarrassing mother in law.

Can't recommend this book highly enough, especially if your after a book that will brighten up your day. Can't wait to read the next one.
Shelleyrae at Book'd Out

The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard is the first book from Robert Bryndza to feature the titular character, a forty something year old wife, mother and new author. It's Christmas and Coco is hosting the annual family lunch which includes her husband Daniel, who is late to the festivities, her near-adult son, Rosencranzt, David's mother, Ethel, and his sister and her husband, Meryl and Tony.

Related via a series of emails largely from Coco to her best friends, Chris, a wealthy trust fund
Ján Bryndza
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic fun read!! All written through emails of main character Coco Pichard. The email format could have been difficult to carry off, but the author uses it to excellent advantage. Coco's life brought smiles to my face and made me laugh like how I never thought I would with a book. Excellent read.
Susan Crowe
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was hilarious! I seriously LOLed numerous times. I've already bought book #2 and hope to get to it soon.
Editing Services by Cynthia Shepp
I do not even know where to start because I do not want to post too many spoilers. I have so many pieces of the book rolling through my head and I am laughing just thinking about them! There were a few things that I had to look up but after I did, I just laughed some more and went back to reading.

Coco Pinchard is a hilarious character that anyone can relate too. She is still fairly young at 40-something, an author, and has a grown son who is gay. She lives in London and the story is full of
Dorlana
Feb 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For a good time, read: “The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard.” It is quirky, funny, unique, and smart. I’m usually not a fan of diary-type books or even books written in first person, but this book changed my mind. I don’t remember ever laughing so much while reading a book.
Even though the last 20% of the book seemed to lose its spunk, and the main character, Coco, just kind of coasted without a real direction, it was still well worth the read. Fun!
Redfox5
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first 5 star read in 2015. And no it probably won't win any snobby book awards but it made me laugh out loud and that's good enough for me. Normally when I find something funny in a book, I do this weird little laugh, which my boyfriend always mimics. But no weird little laugh with Coco, just full on giggles.

You can't not like Coco, she's funny. Though she doesn't mean to be. And I love email format, very 'Holly's Inbox'. The supporting characters are all great. The story is not original
Mayda
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, kindle-books
You think you’ve got problems? Trust me, they are nothing compared to what Coco Pinchard has! And how the author of this marvel manages to achieve such a level of hilarity while Coco goes from one disaster to another is the mark of true creative genius. The first of a three book series, this novel, told totally in entertaining emails, is laugh-out-loud funny. Coco, to her dismay, discovers that the truth does not always set you free. In fact, if you say disparaging things about a beloved talk ...more
Jonathan Hill
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this a complete joy from start to finish. Told via emails from the delightfully named Coco Pinchard, such a lot is packed into this novel. It’s light, undemanding and terribly funny. I normally read much darker material but I now realise there’s room for Coco in my reading schedule!

On contemplating why this book works so well - apart from the impressively high laughter count - I realised it’s because I love the characters. From the dreadful (but hilarious) mother-in-law, Ethel, to the ‘
Heather Adkins
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was by far one of the funniest books I've read in the past year. Very 'Bridget Jones' but less stuffy and more 'Sex and the City' meets crazy family.

I adored the email format. Not being able to read Coco's 'incoming' emails made reading her outgoing messages all the funnier. As much as I loved Coco herself, my fave character was Rosencrantz.

I hope there's gonna be a second book!! I'd love to see what happens next.
Gemma
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A hilarious book that is quick and easy to read. It was the perfect book to read in that period between Christmas and New Year when you don't have a clue what day it is and are mostly full of gin!
Loved it. Coco is my new literary hero
The Cats’ Mother
I very rarely read chick/chook lit these days, having got fed up with the plot always being the same and the heroines always being feeble, but Robert Bryndza writes the brilliant Erika Foster crime series, so when I saw a giveaway on the UK Crime Fiction Book Club Facebook page, I entered, and was amazed to hear I'd won (I never win anything!) I was very impressed that the author (who lives in Slovakia) was happy to post it all the way to New Zealand, and happy to see he had signed it too. It ...more
Mark
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having been introduced to this book by the author himself, I really wanted to love this book, but unfortunately I can't quite go so far. Firstly, I doubt very much that, at a few years older than Coco herself, I really fall into the target audience. My technological gadgetry is very much on an "as necessary" basis. I don't have an e-reader, since I don't have wi-fi, (and much prefer the feel of a real book, especially an old one with previous owners names and addresses, etc. inscribed in the fly ...more
Anne John-Ligali
The story of Coco Pinchard and her family is told entirely through emails. After downloading this book I wasn’t too sure whether I’d enjoy it because of the style, but I’m glad to say that I do. The story is hilarious and very interesting.

Coco Pinchard is a forty something aspiring bestselling author who is already published but, experiences a few knock backs along the way. With the help of her family and friends via a ton of emails, this level of support helps her to get through some hard
Lisa
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First off although asked to read and review this book by the author as soon as I read the blurb I new instantly that this would be just the sort of book I would love and I wasn't wrong. It would be far too easy to compare it to Bridget Jones Diary but this is the first time since then I have laughed so hard at a book.
Again it would be too easy to compare the two and in my opinion this was so much better

If this was my life I would probably crawl up into a ball somewhere and cry but Coco doesn't
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
I was looking for something fun to read after finishing my last book. I can across another of Robert Bryndza's books which I found out was book 3 in the series, so I went to inspect what the other 2 was to find out that I had them already.

So the story line centres around emails from Coco Pinchard to her ex husband, her lover, her 2 best friends, her son and other people. It tells of her life from just before Christmas to September/October that year. The delights that go on and sometimes the
Elaine
Aug 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It did take me a while to get into the hang of it - one sided emails and all the peopls names but once i got into the swing of it i really enjoyed it. I was always looking for time to read it and enjoyed it more and more.

The drama was great, it was just one thing after the other. If it was me i woudl have hibernated about January and never to be seen again, but she just kept going and going even though the bad stuff just kept coming.

I did get a few funny looks on the train when reading my
Leslie
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won this book in a goodreads giveaway!

I knew I would enjoy this book. What initially attracted me to this book was the cover, and although they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, it worked out this time.

If I were Coco, I would fall apart at the seams, but Coco doesn't give you the opportunity to feel sorry for her or pity her. She just gets back up and puts herself back into her crazy life. Her friends definitely helped her out.
This book made me want to check everything I write to
Victoria
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was funny, real laugh out loud stuff.
Coco is a witty, chaotic writer. Her novel has been slammed because of some unfortunate comments she made during an interview. All copies have been recalled and are going for destruction. Her agent has dropped her and life seems pretty rubbish. Then it gets worse, she finds her husband in bed (her bed) with a young, pretty actress.
We take a look in to Coco's life via her emails to her best friends, her teenage son and her (ex) husband.
Coco's life has
Dawn rizzi
I will say that I am glad I didn't give up. The first 30 emails of this book confused the hell out of me. There was no introduction to the characters so I was very lost but I am now in the thick of it and loving it. Email format books happen to be one of my favorite reads. Finally finished and will say that I loved it enough that I am going to read the follow up.
Chris
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Laugh-out-loud funny novel, told completely in the emails from Coco Pinchard, British author of a satirical novel called Chasing Diana Spencer, to her friends, family members, and agent. Coco's "voice" is distinct and hilarious. Bryndza uses the sequencing of her emails to great effect. The ending is a little too neatly wrapped but, by that time, Coco has earned a happy ending!
Elaine Miller
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, fiction
It took me a little time to get used to the format, it's told through a series of emails, and to get the characters straight but once I did I really enjoyed this book. I liked that the funny situations and characters felt real rather than over-the-top silly. I know some of these people! Looking forward to the continuing adventures of Coco.
Rache
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short review because I don't want to waste time not reading the second book. Hilarious. Marvellous. I loved it so much that I took tiny excerpts from the book and sent it to my friends because I'm trying to encourage everyone and anyone to read it. If you don't laugh at Robert's writing, you're very clearly dead inside
Sbcglobal Technical Support Phone Number+1-855-536-5666 1 1 Aug 26, 2019 01:50PM
Sbcglobal Email Support Number+1-855-536-5666 1 2 Aug 26, 2019 01:47PM
Sbcglobal Customer Care Number+1-855-536-5666 1 1 Jul 24, 2019 09:45AM
Sbcglobal customer Service Number 1-855-536-5666 1 1 Jul 06, 2019 10:41AM
Sbcglobal helpline Number 18555365666 1 1 Jul 05, 2019 01:38PM
Brother Printer Helpline Number +1-855-536-5666 1 1 Jun 29, 2019 09:19AM
Hp Printer Helpline Number +1-855-536-5666 1 1 Jun 29, 2019 09:17AM

• Dazed and Divorced (Rom-Com on the Edge #1)
  • Peas, Carrots and an Aston Martin (Peas and Carrots #1)
  • Love You S'more (The Campfire Series Book 3)
  • MultiDate
  • Fat Girl (Romance in Rehoboth #1)
  • Slim to None
  • Beyond the Lens (Lucy Mitchell #1)
  • The Birthday Girls
  • Breakup Boot Camp
  • Holly Freakin' Hughes
  • Best Friends & Other Liars
  • Love in a Pawn Shop
  • The Summer Holidays Survival Guide
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • Go On, Girl
  • S'more to Lose (The Campfire Series, #2)
  • How To Survive Your Sisters
  • Molly Miranda: Thief for Hire (Molly Miranda, #1)
Hello, I’m Robert Bryndza. I’m a crime writer and my books have sold 3 million copies, and they’ve been translated into 28 languages. I’m British and live in Slovakia.

My new novel, Nine Elms, the first in my Kate Marshall private detective series has just been published!

I’m the author of the international #1 bestseller THE GIRL IN THE ICE, which is the first in my Detective Erika Foster series,

Coco Pinchard (3 books)
  • Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding (Coco Pinchard, #2)
  • Coco Pinchard, The Consequences Of Love And Sex (Coco Pinchard, #3)
“TO:rosencrantzpinchard@gmai.com: Something's wrong! The house is shaking!

TO:rosencrantzpinchard@gmail.com: Well can you turn down the volume on Star Trek:Voyager? I thought we were having an earthquake when the Enterprise hit Warp speed. Why did you let me sleep until nearly one?”
7 likes
“Thursday 1st January 00:15
TO: chris@christophercheshire.com
Fireworks from the London Eye are bursting above my head filling the garden with reds, yellows and blues, but I am on my own. I don’t know where Daniel is. He promised he would be home by eleven.
Happy New Year x”