Start by marking “Where Is Maisy's Panda?” as Want to Read:
Where Is Maisy's Panda?

Where Is Maisy's Panda?

(Maisy)

Maisy mavens will love to look for Maisy's in WHERE IS MAISY'S PANDA?, a happy lift-the-flap board book adventure from award-winning author-illustrator Lucy Cousins.
Published December 1st 2009 by Walker & Company (first published March 3rd 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Where Is Maisy's Panda?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Is Maisy's Panda?

Alison
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The pictures are cute and it makes my girl laugh, however it's mechanics need to be improved. The flaps could be bigger for ease of little hands and to reveal a bigger part of the image. The two small circle flaps from the ones in the library are torn off, as they're made too small and the cabinet door page could offer both doors to open instead of only one. I can see other curious kids have tried to open the other door there, alike to my child, because that side that doesn't open has bent edges ...more
Sarah (Workaday Reads)
Where is Maisy's Panda? by Lucy Cousins is the latest Maisy book my son and I have read. Past reviews will show this series is a huge with my son, and this volume is no exception.

In this volume, you are looking for Maisy's stuff animal Panda. You are taken on a voyage through the house to look in all kinds of hiding places. Unfortunately, there are all kinds of other animals hiding out. And Panda is in the last place you'd think to look... or is she?

Like the others in this series, the book is a
Tapani Aulu
Kiva kurkistuskirja, jossa harmittavasti oli jo muutama luukku rikki. Mutta ne pari jotka toimivat, olivat kovassa käytössä.
Aspen
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
I bought this book when I was pregnant with my first child because I liked the look of it and both of my children have loved Maisy ever since.
It holds a very special place in my heart.
Pennie Hume
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My daughter got right into lifting up the flaps. Something about the bright illustrations was very appealing to her.
Maya Khan
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this board book for my son when he was just 1. He loved it! He's a little over 2 now and still loves it.. Great book!
Areeba
Oct 29, 2011
Cecile
May 10, 2018
Alyssa Drajic
This is a really great for bilingual students who speak Spanish. This book is also great for individuals learning Spanish because there is both english and Spanish translation throughout the book. This book is about how Maisy lost her Panda. Daisy ended up looking all over the place for Panda. At the end Panda was snuggled up with Maisy. This book would be appropriate for preschool and kindergarten.
Randi
May 25, 2017
Bridgette Elston
May 11, 2017
Jamie Addison
Jul 07, 2012
Scott Roberts
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is cute and funny.
Omar
Mar 24, 2013
Karen Hoehne
Aug 31, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Lucy Cousins, BA Honours in Graphic Design from The Faculty of Arts and Architecture, Brighton Polytechnic, postgraduate degree from Royal College of Art, is an author-illustrator of children's books. She is best known for her books featuring Maisy Mouse but she has also published other children's books including one about Noah's Ark. She is a mother of four and lives in Hampshire, England. Her ow ...more

Maisy (1 - 10 of 140 books)
  • Maisy Goes to the Library
  • Maisy's Pool
  • Maisy Goes Camping: A Maisy First Experience Book
  • Maisy Cleans Up
  • Maisy Takes a Bath
  • Maisy's Rainbow Dream (Maisy)