Start by marking “Daß Du ewig denkst an mich” as Want to Read:
Daß Du ewig denkst an mich

Daß Du ewig denkst an mich

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  22,265 Ratings  ·  592 Reviews
Spannung, Nervenkitzel, schockierende Überraschungen - ein neues Meisterwerk des sanften Schreckens.
Alles an Laurie Kenyon ist mysteriös. Ein Schock hat eine Persönlichkeitsspaltung ausgelöst. Und eine dieser Persönlichkeiten begeht einen Mord.
Published October 1st 2001 by Heyne (first published January 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Daß Du ewig denkst an mich, please sign up.

Heidi
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Stela
Lately, this "multiple personalities" thing has been overused. Anyway, a passable reading for bus stations, waiting rooms or any time you don't feel like using your brain too much.
However, although I have some more books of Mary Higgins Clark, I think I will donate them all to Salvation Army. Not so bad, lately I was looking for space in my library. :)
Heather
Jul 10, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mystery Lovers
A little girl is kidnapped at age four. Two years later, she is returned to her family. When tragedy strikes during her college years, those horrible two years come back to her in the form of the alter personalities that protected her during that time. She finds herself charged with murder, and her big sister fights to defend her in the hopeless case.

This book is one of my favorites by Mary Higgins Clark. She keeps you on the edge of your seat and turning the pages until you're finished. As usua
Kipi
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2013
Almost as bad as the other Higgins Clark I read. Characters were made of cardboard and female frailty seems to indicate their inner goodness. Too many "almosts" to make me roll my eyes (as in someone almost does something or sees something or gets something that would reveal the bad guy). All in all a weak and cheap book.
Bill Khaemba
I actually enjoyed it... Read it in 2 days.... It all came together in the end and It gripped me from the start...

In all fairness its worth your time
Bailey Jane
Dec 01, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young adults, adults, women
Totally suspenseful! Another great one by Clark. You really can't go wrong with these novels. They are easy reads with twisting, exciting plots...especially this one.
Katerina
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-thriller
A really capturing book. I read it within two or three days. I couldn't set it down easily. A really nice thriller.
Fatimah Alfareed
اضطراب تعدد الشخصية الفصامي موضوع مستهلك في الروايات.لكن قليلًا ما يستخدم بشكل مقنع، مما يُحتسَب في صالح الكاتبة.. ليس القصد أن هذه الرواية قامت بتصوير تعدد الشخصيات بطريقة مثالية.. حيث أنها لم تخلَ من بعض الإشكاليات التي تتنافى مع ما تصوّره كتب اللعلم النفسي المتخصصة في هذا المجال.. لكن ذلك قد يُعزى إلى قلّة الأبحاث العلمية المتوافرة في وقت إصدار هذه الرواية قبل ما يقارب العشرين سنة مضت..
بعيدًا عن الإشكالات العلمية.. الطريقة التي تم اختيارها لسرد الأحداث "في رأيي الشخصي" لم تكن خطوةً موفقة من ق
Erin
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I became super obsessed with Mary Higgins Clark mysterys in 1994 -1995(Grade 7 ) Although probably not as obsessed as I used to be, MHC's books are still a warm hug on a cold day. It's my mom's fault, we had previously read "I'll be seeing you "and as a result she went back to the bookstore and bought up whatever was there. I would have to say that no matter how many times I 've read "All Around the Town " it's never dimmed the 5 star rating for this book.. I absolutely loved the multiple viewpo ...more
Kathy Sandlin
I've read all of the MHC books that are out on paperback and I really enjoy them and they are a fast read. I did learn my lesson about making sure my husband was home when I read them b/c I got a little creeped out one night when I was home alone and the book I was reading had a character stalking her outside of her house. I just picked a few of my favorites for my bookshelf so it didn't get too crowded.
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is about a young woman who was abducted at the age of four and horribly abused for two years. The reader is spared the details of this abuse while it's happening (which I appreciated!) and the story flashes forward to when she is 21 and a fresh trauma in her life causes effects from the abuse to surface in the form of the protagonist having multiple personalities. A murder occurs and we are left to discover "who done it." (One of her personalities, the abusers, or someone else?) We al ...more
Forough Sharifi
کتاب توسط جبرائیل نعمت زاده از نسخه فرانسه به فارسی ترجمه شده است و توسط انتشارات هاشمی منتشر شده است.
کتاب روایت دختری چهار ساله است که توسط زن و مردی بوالهوس و با نیت سو استفاده جنسی و آزار روحی از جلوی درب خانه اش ربوده شده و دو سال بعد بازگردانده می شود. آزار او به حدی بوده که باعث شده به بیماری چند شخصیتی دچار شود هرچند پس از بازگشت به خانواده نشانه ای از بیماری روحی در او دیده نمی شود اما پس از مرگ ناگهانی پدر و مادر بر اثر تصادفی که لاری دختری که حالا دانشحو شده است، خودش را مقصر آن میداند
Vivone Os
BOOK CLUB (za svibanj 2014)
Slabi krimić kojeg sam čitala za Book Club i kojeg da nije bio zadatak vjerojatno nikad ne bih ni uzela.
Raquel Jiménez
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Muy entretenido, al estilo de todos los libros de Mary Higgins Clark. Las páginas vuelan solas, yo no pude soltarlo hasta que lo terminé.
Boni Peterson
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a reread for me. I almost always enjoy Mary Higgins Clark books.
Tania
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mary Higgins Clark weaves a complicated world around her characters, that is slowly unraveled as the novel progresses. I was completely taken in by this sometimes dark and always tense world, and this was a real page-turner for me.

A family is torn apart when their youngest daughter, Laurie, is stolen from the front yard. Parents can't function, and an older sister blames herself. Fast forward to the future, and a family reunited - together but unable to process and put aside the past. New trage
Pupottina
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giallo
Adoro Mary Higgins Clark da sempre!
Nel suo thriller del 1992, In giro per la città, gli effetti degli anni trascorsi dalla stesura sono evidenti. Si parla ancora di macchine da scrivere che si alternano al computer. Una nota insolita, ma che non compromette la storia che Mary Higgins Clark ci racconta. Una storia molto triste e sconvolgente, fatta di pedofilia e canti gospel, sette religiose e indagini da discutere in aula.

Sembra che il lavoro più diffuso nei romanzi di Mary Higgins Clark sia q
Amanda McGill
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
All Around the Town had a lot of different parts. First, when Laurie was 4 years old, she was kidnapped and held for 2 years. When she returned back to her family, she didn't tell anyone about the people she was with or what happened during the past 2 years. Now at present day, Laurie and Sarah's parents have just been killed in a car accident. Laurie is sure that it was her fault, even though it wasn't, which brings out her multiple personalities. Then one evening, Laurie's professor is killed ...more
Arwen56
May 20, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Anjana Hari
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of my friends accidentally left one of Mary Higgins Clark's books in my apartment. That is when I started reading Mary's novels. I started with "You Belong to Me". That was when I started falling in love with this lady. From then I started picking up her books every now and then.
Regarding my experience with "ALL AROUND THE TOWN", I would just say it is flawless. It is written around a very strong, gripping I would say, story-line. The dots are all well connected. The story flows as easily
Daisy Honeywell
I could not give to this book more than 2 stars.
I think that it was an easy to read book. I usually love to read thrillers to try to understand what's going on but with this book I understood the most important scoop about Laurie almost 100 pages before the end! I did not understand who the killer was ( because, honestly, it could have been anyone), but when I arrived at the end of the book I was not surprised at all.
What let me finish the book was the phsycology of Laurie. Blonde girl with a lo
Andrea Bellar
Dec 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of my faveorite Mary Higgins books! This books deals alot with Psychology, it envolves a girl named Laurie who was kidnapped when she was a child and held by her kidnappers for two years finally they let her go thinking that the cops are getting to close. When Laurie returns home her family notices she is alot different but figure its just the trauma of being kidnapped. Then years later she accused of killing one of her collage professers, but her older sister believes her when she ...more
Doris
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a riveting story of the after affects of childhood trauma and abuse. It was a chilling reminder of how untreated trauma can affect someone dramatically while they seem to have a normal life.

It was also, in a way, a comedy of errors, as people deliberately didn't pass on comments (I'm not a gossip, says one old lady) or figure something isn't important so it is ignored. In some instances its just plain lack of attention to detail, but it gets our young heroine arrested and charged with m
Zara Khan
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
this book has a fabulous plot.........the story never gets boring,the main character laurie is very captivating,her multiple personalities arise from her sorrows and pains of the past,which is is horrible and scary as she was abducted at a tender age of all but two years......now she is grown up a high schooler but it still hauts her.the story is so captivating it will leave you breathless with shock at times and sometimes makes you cry as her story unfolds......thos stroy will stay in peoples m ...more
Margo Hagan
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was great! As always Mary Higgins Clark never disappoints me! A great mystery writer who holds your total attention without excess embellishments.

The story again had an exciting twist - with good characters . It's refreshing to see the good guy win and to close the book with a smile.
Cindy
Feb 12, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The subject mattter of this book was disturbing. It was difficult to read about a 3 year old child being sexually abused and being subjected to the grown woman living through a nightmare of memeories. I skipped pages to avoid the imagages and concentrated more on Sandra and her love interest. Not a great book and I am a huge fan of the this author. I would not recommend this book to anybody!
Luka
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Crime fans
Must say, this book suprised me. It's easy to read but still captivating. Mary Higgins Clarks exploration of human psyche through Laurie's multiple personalities disorder was amazing for me. Story itself is fluent and understandable.
Sara
Wow, this book was amazing it captured me from the first chapter and kept me guessing it was great, I highly recommend it if you like a good thriller:)
Juleen
Sep 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The length to which some people will go to really knows no bounds, especially true in this book. The mind can be a powerful thing…
Ebony Angel
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a little disturbing to me, but I loved it. It was definitely filled with suspense.
Pauline
Jun 07, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another very good read by this author.Don't think I have read a bad one by her yet.
  • Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914
  • Hitched (Regan Reilly Mystery, #9)
  • Let Me Whisper In Your Ear (KEY News #3)
Mary Higgins Clark, #1 international and New York Times bestselling author, is the author of 46 books and counting: she’s written thirty-three suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, Mount Vernon Love Story; two children’s books, including The Magical Christmas Horse; and a memoir, Kitchen Privileges. She has also written five holiday suspense novels with Carol Hig ...more
More about Mary Higgins Clark...

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Light Before Day
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hold Still (Jocelyn Rush, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Still Waters (Sandhamn, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Into the Light (The Light, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Burning Man (Gideon and Sirius, #1)
  • Disturbed
  • Cold Black Earth
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Drowned Girls (Angie Pallorino, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Guardians of the Night (Gideon and Sirius, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Man With the Golden Gun (James Bond, #13)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beyond Belief (Emily Castles Mysteries)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
  • The Memory Child
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Finding Emma (Finding Emma Series Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Lion, the Lamb, the Hunted
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Lucky Ones
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Gold (Night Soldiers, #5)
  • A Small Indiscretion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Allegedly
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Octopussy and the Living Daylights (James Bond, #14)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Bones (Red Princess, #3)
    $12.99 $1.99
  • Flee (Codename: Chandler #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Snow Garden
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hallowed Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • This Body of Death (Inspector Lynley #16)
    $7.49 $1.99