Start by marking “The Sky Is Always In The Sky” as Want to Read:

and hee and hee.
I hee and hee
and ho and ho.
I wonder why
I'm ho-ing so? Children and adults alike will be ho-ing and hee-ing at this collection of the best of the best--perfectly impertinent, warm and witty selections by award-winning poet Karla Kuskin, chosen by the author from her substantial oeuvre.
Published June 1st 1998 by Laura Geringer Book (first published May 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Sky Is Always In The Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sky Is Always In The Sky

Cheryl
Jan 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Nonsense poems that aren't funny, with cartoon illustrations that neither enhance the text or provoke the imagination.

But I could be wrong; perhaps the poems aren't meant to be nonsense... if that's the case, then the book is even worse.... After all, if there is no sound within a wood, something is very wrong, and pigeons are not dumb, and it's not amusing to think about all the bugs we kill just walking down the street, and "Write about a radish/ too many people write about the moon" has poten
Michaela O'dowd
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite poetry book.
Dolly
Apr 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is an entertaining book filled with short, mostly rhyming poems about nature. The poems are short and the colorful, cartoonish illustrations complement them nicely. Some of the poems are quite odd, but most are short and silly enough to keep even a young child's attention. We enjoyed reading this book together.
Nielson
May 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
Poem: "Buggity Buggity Bug" pg. 26. Funny poem. This book has very bright pages with illustrations. Each poem is written on the page differently. Some use CAPS some go sideways, some are short, some are long. It has a lot of variety.
Mariah
This is a good book of poems that are easy for kids to understand. If you want to use this in the classroom you will have to pick out the good poems because a few of them are too short or contain mostly one word repeated.
Nadia
Jan 29, 2010
Amanda Goodman
Unique poetry about everyday life things.
Catherine Johnson
Fiorella Morzi
Oct 01, 2017
David Kalish
Feb 11, 2018
Karla Kuskin was an author and illustrator of children's literature, as well as a frequent reviewer of books.