Start by marking “The Dyno-Mite Dog Show (The Secret Knock Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Dyno-Mite Dog Show (The Secret Knock Club, #1)

The Dyno-Mite Dog Show

(The Secret Knock Club #1)

Knock. Knock. Listen up! Agnes and The Secret Knock Club are doing a community service project at The Brookside Retirement Village. But will the dog show (and canine wedding) be a success? Or a dog-gone disaster? Especially after Principal Not-Such-Joy's dog goes missing. ...more
Published December 18th 2012 by Two Lions

To ask other readers questions about The Dyno-Mite Dog Show, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dyno-Mite Dog Show

Start your review of The Dyno-Mite Dog Show (The Secret Knock Club, #1)
Dreena Hoffmann
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Secret Knock Club #1 is a good read aloud book for early elementary aged children. The Agnes character reminds me a little of the character Junie B. Jones. The story has funny parts, a good message, and I like that Grandma lives with the family.
Chell
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely wonderful children's book. After reading I gave it to my friends son and he keeps insisting that it be read again and again. ...more
Connie
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 of an adorable new chapter book series for 3rd and 4th graders. The Secret Knock Club series. It would be great for those children who liked Junie B. Jones and Ramona Quimby.
Sheila
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
The students need to do a community service project so Agnes and her friends of the Secret Knock Club decide to arrange a dog show at the local nursing home. Little do they know who all will be involved.

This is a good set-up for the series. Agnes has decided opinions and is bossy but somehow manages to pull it all together with the help of her ex-friend. Agnes learns a lot of lessons about friendship and organizing an event. It was a fun story and I chuckled as I read it.
Tim
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute Story! Kindle had special pricing on these 4 books, so I picked them up for my granddaughter. My reading was to verify the appropriateness for a young girl. I'm happy to say that the story is simple and clear. It's about misunderstanding and friendship. I recommend. ...more
Tishy Wishy
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy read

Great read along for kids. The story line is easy and fun and Agnes is an engaging and electic character.
Kim
Dec 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of the many joys of reading Louise Bonnett-Rampersaud's books is the humorous innocence of her characters. What I find most endearing is her ability to convey the sweetness of the childhood experience. The Dyno-Mite Dog Show is a story surrounding our main character, Agnes, and her friends, The Secret Knock Club, coordinating a community service project for residents at a retirement village. What happens is funny and touching as Agnes learns some valuable lessons along the way. This book is ...more
Cheyenne
Perfect for younger readers. Every kid wants to be part of their own little "secret" group and they see what it's like with this series. Agnes is kind of like Junie B. Jones in that she's a little quirky with a lot of personality, but she's a good kid. ...more
Alida
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Cute story with cute drawings, which would appeal to 2nd to 4th grade readers. Agnes, the main character, is precocious but not irritatingly so. Instead, she is rather sweet and learns a lesson about friendship.

I won this book on first reads and am not obligated to give a good review.
Kme_17
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this as a first read. This is a really cute middle grade story. I also love the illustrations here. A very fun story that will keep people reading. A good read for younger readers.
Kris Cram
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2017
May 02, 2017
Sharon Waki
Apr 30, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Eye of the Earthquake Dragon: A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #13)
  • The Soccer Secret (The Zach & Zoe Mysteries, #4)
  • Dino-Mike and the T. Rex Attack (Dino-Mike, #1)
  • Battle of the Bots (Key Hunters #7)
  • Campfire Stories for Kids: A Story Collection of Scary and Humorous Camp Fire Tales
  • Brain Freeze (World Book Day 2018)
  • Silva: Ultimate Football Heroes
  • Little Rhino #2: The Best Bat
  • Quarg the Stone Dragon (Beast Quest #99)
  • WWE Vol. 1
  • Ready for Action (Toy Academy #2)
  • Diary Of A Wimpy Pika 15: Heart Of Darkness (Animal Diary, #38)
  • The Adventurers and the Temple of Treasure (The Adventurers #2)
  • How to Eat Fried Worms
  • The Half-Court Hero (The Zach & Zoe Mysteries, #2)
  • The Adventurers and the Cursed Castle (The Adventurers #1)
  • The Pokemon Diary of a Mew [An Unofficial Pokemon Book] (Pokemon diaries Book 1)
  • Pokemon Go: Secrets Revealed: The Unofficial Guide To Pokemon Go Mastery (Secrets, Hacks, Tips, Walkthrough)

The Secret Knock Club (4 books)
  • The Spring Un-Fair  (The Secret Knock Club, #2)
  • Going Green (The Secret Knock Club, #3)
  • The Great Sleep-Under