Start by marking “Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1)

Nicholas

(The Lords of Satyr #1)

HE HAD SWORN TO TAKE A PROPER WIFE. HE HADN'T BARGAINED ON MEETING HIS MATCH ...

Nicholas looks very much like what he is - the handsome, successful heir to a vineyard in Tuscany. But Nicholas is much more, for he is one of the last in an ancient line of satyr men. And the dying king of ElseWorld wants him not only to marry, but to wed one of the king's own daughters - a ha
Published August 1st 2007 by Aphrodisia (first published January 1st 2007)

Start your review of Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1)
Blacky *Romance Addict*

First I have to say that this book had potential.

Two c*cks on one guy... yeah, definite potential.

Now, it's not that I'm squemish or anti-weird, well maybe a little, but what killed this one was BAD WRITING.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The sex wasn't hot. It so wasn't hot, I didn't even want to read it!!! Everything else was boring to death, and it slowly killed my brain by the time I got to the end of the book.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I mean, some of the expressions and the way they talked... Seriously??????? The sexy scenes were so clinical, it'
Best_beloved
Oct 08, 2008 rated it did not like it
This book comes with a warning: This is a REALLY HOT book (sexually explicit). Okay, that’s not what I would have warned for. To save time, I’m just going to number the things that would be more appropriate to have warned the readers about:

1. During the full moon the hero, Nick, has two cocks. Two. Cocks. One, two. Both fully operational. And huge – over 8 inches. Each.

2. True to his name, Nick and his brothers turn into satyrs during the full moon. With fur, possibly hooves.

3. They have sex wi
Ren Puspita
WARNING : THIS BOOK HAVE SO MANY ADULT CONTENT. EH, "NICHOLAS" IS EROTICA BOOK AFTER ALL :P. AND (MAYBE) FULL SPOILER

ADDENDUM : Just want to say, thank you! Thank you for all who support me and show their kindness to me. Its hard, yeah, but you all the reason why I love this site =).

I decide to let some monkey loose from the zoo and play with me, to express my feeling about this book.

Nicholas, the first book of Lord of Satyr, feature Nicholas Satyr and Jane Cova..

First, I read this because I'm
mark monday
I'm not a fast food kind of guy. It's not because I'm a snob about it - I have really trashy tastes and I love the cheap, salty, greasy flavor. But my body has much classier tastes and prefers good food. A couple hours (or minutes) after I eat fast food, I feel vaguely nauseous and lethargic, and the next day sort of hungover. It's just not worth it; sad to say, I'm an insufferable, fine dining, organic food sorta guy. If I want "fast" food, it's taquerias and noodle houses, not restaurant chain ...more
Vishous
i actually finished this! i actually did!I ACTUALLY ENDURED THIS TORTURE! i depraved myself from sleep because i was too curious what more could happen till the end!

you know what happened?!?!?

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT! YEP! MY BRAIN IS DAMAGED! BRAIN CELLS DEAD!

description

i actually laughed at the beginning! literally cried how funny some parts were but obviously it didn't last that long!

i mean this book....

this ..... i don't even know how to label this weird genre....

i mean wtf?!?!?

what did i just read?

se
Dinjolina
So, I was looking for kinky. But I got weird. And pretty much a dislikable story. A very very eeeewwwww story.
So let us star by talk about the cheating.
Ehm….

I hate cheating!

What is it doing in my erotic fiction? Up until now I found erotica mostly clean of this theme.
Romance authors have a strange fondness for it (abusive parents having abusive children come to mind and make me wonder do the authors of these books have unfaithful men in their lives).
But it seems that cheating in books is like a
Vintage
No way in hell.
Reviews scare me.
Reviews make me laugh.
This got published?

And it's a series! With seven books!

If each male character has two penises that's an odd equation.

2 x X= a lot of penises.
Glass
EPIC buddy read with Blacky, Shelly, Vishous, Rain, Racht, Miss, Iva, Steph and Karen 10.2.

No comment...
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Rossy
Sep 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: open-minded/smutt readers
Recommended to Rossy by: Several GR friends
Take my review with a grain of salt. I'm very kinky and thus the book couldn't shock me....well other than the 2 phalluses i was warned about. Which i thought of as a plus. If one can bring pleasure then wouldn't 2 be even better?

If you don't mind spoilers i suggest you read this review here first: http://www.ripmybodice.com/2009/07/23...

If you are not a little pervy like myself. *chuckles* Then i suggest this review by my friend Isis first: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

My take on thi
jenjn79
Oct 05, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommended to jenjn79 by: random buy
Very strange book and definitely one that requires an open mind to read. The book is an odd combination of historical romance, fantasy, and erotic romance that makes it unique from most other books. Even though fantasy/paranormal isn't something I generally read, I have to applaud the author's creativity in writing this book.

Nicholas is the first book in the Lords of Satyr series which is about, initially, 3 brothers who are half-Human and half otherworldly. They live on a large vineyard in Tusc
Makenzie
I really don't even know where to start with this review. The whole concept was quite fantastical. I apologize for the lack of writing, but I'm not sure how to even begin describing this book, not to mention I'm sick right now, so it'll mostly just be a visual representation of my thought-process throughout the book.

Within the first few pages we have a lovely introduction to the dual-membered satyr species. Yes, you read that right. Two c*cks.

But it's okay ladies, the second one only comes out o
It's just me Shelly B
I tried very hard to get into this book but I just couldn't!!!!!!!! I am an epic failure in my epic buddy read! So sorry girls but there is no way I can finish.....maybe the next book work better for me.

Now I will sit in the cone of shame for not being able to finish....

[image error]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

However to me this book was.....

[image error]Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is just MY opinion so if your interested in this book please give it a try for yourself:)

Buddy read with Blacky, Vishous, Glass, Racht, Rain, Karen and a few more:)
Mandi
Mar 17, 2010 rated it it was ok

Why I read: Author asked for a review, and I have noticed this cover many times.

Favorite Quote: this second cock ripped from his own flesh. It extended high and hard from his pelvis, and twitched with hunger. Only slightly smaller than the enormous cock already rooted just below in his thatch, it craved relief as much as its twin. (<---people, we are talking double dong delight here!)

Lord Nicholas Satyr grows a second penis every month at the full moon – let’s just get that bit of information

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
I'm going to start off by saying I had big hopes for this book, and maybe that's why it seems like it fell short. I did like it. I didn't love it. There could've been a great story in this book, with lots of action and interesting characters, and instead we got a book that revolved around sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sex scenes as much as the next person but I like to read a bit more of a storyline, and I'm really put off when the big dying problems of the world are solved with just havi ...more
Dee's Reading Zone
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by this memorable writer, Elizabeth Amber but it won't be my last! My goodness, Amber has a way with words, she can really write and well!

Nicholas was everything you would expect in the alpha males of old and my goodness was he very, very, very , very.... sexual. The heroine, Jane was a great character as well!

Read this one but read it slowly. I read so many of the sentences two, three times to make sure that Amber didn't threw me with her blunt and erotic words. Oh, ye
Steph
Mar 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I won't lie and say I heard amazing things about this book so I had to read it. Quite the opposite actually. I saw one review in particular that caught my attention, a really bad one. This person seemed truly horrified after reading this book. So after being intrigued by the synopsis, I bought this book to make my own opinion.

I don't really know what I expected but I do know that I loved this story.

I made the mistake of believing this reviewers opinion to be fact! I quickly learnt that the
Shannon
Feb 29, 2008 rated it liked it
I'm tossing up between three and four stars for this book. It was well written and had a fairly fast pace, though there were a few loose threads at the end. I found the scenes after they marry, towards the beginning, very un-erotic - the whole "lie back and think of England" thing always makes me seethe, and I kept hearing John Cleese from The Meaning of Life in my head saying "A kiss, boy! What's wrong with a kiss?" Nicholas could have learnt a thing or two from Monty Python that's for sure. Li ...more
Kathleen
Jan 18, 2010 rated it liked it
This book is not for everyone however I did enjoy it. This is the type of story that I read every once in a while. I really liked the imagination that was put into this story and may one day pick up the next book in this series.
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Full disclosure - I bought this book only because I was told there would be sex with two dicks on a man. I have this little fetish for men endowed with two dicks. Did Nicholas satisfy my craving for two double penetration by one man? Fuck no. Nicholas is a heavy handed inconsiderate asshole. I don't like him. Yes, he may be sexier than hell and boy can he fuck like a Satyr, but he has the personality of a mo-fo. His lack of ability to communicate with his wife has a direct correlation with his f ...more
Jan
Dec 29, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Erotica
For a first time author I give it 5 out of 10 stars on the erotica scale.

This story is set during 1823 Italy, and was only slightly kinky having the unique concept that an Italian Satyr during the height of the full moon is in procession of a double phallus. I’ll let your imagination work out what uses that’s for. {snicker} There’s only one scene in the book pertaining to bondage and it’s only lightly touched on more along lines of love play. Adult toys, of a sort, were only briefly mentioned an
Heather
Jun 11, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: People that like historical romance with their erotica
Recommended to Heather by: Laura
Let me start out by saying that this book is unusual. I was expecting that because of the reviews, however It was different than I expected.

I would almost put this book in the historical romance genre before erotica, although there are some definite erotic points in this book. It focuses on 3 Satyr brothers who must find 3 half- blood Faerie woman and marry them to offer them protection from otherworldly bad guys! This focuses on Nicholas finding Jane and their love story. There is some hot sex
Jane Stewart
3 ½ stars. Story was ok, slightly above average, but one sex scene was unforgettable.

I read this about five years ago. Since then, every once in a while, one sex scene would come to mind, but I could not remember what book it was from. Recently I asked Smart Bitches Trashy Books for help. They have a section called Help A Bitch Out (HABO) asking their readers for answers. They figured it out right away. I was so pleased.

I don’t know why that scene was so unforgettable, but here it is. Nicholas m
Maureen Feeney
Mar 03, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic, own-it, paranormal, 6
Different but not great.

SUMMARY.
The story is set in Tuscany where Nicholas (half-man and half satyr) receives a message from King Feydon, he decrees that each brother marry one of the three human-faerie daughters he sired on visits to the earth world. Each daughter requires shielding from forces which threaten her and each will find protection as the wife of a Lord of Satyr so it's imperative they are found quickly. The brothers live on estates that surround their winery business and they decide
Kenya Wright
Sep 19, 2012 rated it did not like it
:-(

I couldn't finish it.

Sure the two penises were cool. The prologue was great! Then the first of the story started....loads of purple prose and dragging scenes (possibly due to the purple prose) became too much for me.

The characters' language was difficult to stick with at times.

the heroine for me was uninteresting.

The hero mildly interesting...and he had two big ones...yet...a tad bit boring.

:-(

I really wanted to enjoy it, but I didn't.

I still say give the book a chance. The author definetly
Emma
Dec 24, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: erotic historical romance readers
Hot!! Very unusual ideas (where did EA come up with this stuff?!), good historical setting and inventive plot. Sex is mostly m/f involving main characters Nicholas and Jane, but there is some menage involving Nicholas and Jane and other males. Also a small amount of f/f involving the villainess. This has some paranormal, but it's not vampire.

I recommend it if you like Jaid Black, Emma Holly, Robin Schone.
Melanie♥
Mar 22, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: re-read, own-a-copy
Went from 4 to 3 stars on the re-read.
Jac K
Wow....I consider my self a very open minded reader. I’ll accept damn near anything as long as it’s written well. This book is out there; I don’t think I have ever read anything like it.

Spoilers ahead ....

I think where the author went wrong was trying to incorporate too much fucked up stuff in one book. The book has some pretty explicit stuff, but at the same time... most of it is very unsexy.

First, Jane the h is super uptight the first 1/2 of the book so their sex sucks, and we have to read a
Brainycat
I gave up on Nicholas: The Lords of Satyr after completing 52%. This is not going to be a bad review, however. It IS a good erotic book, it just doesn't push my good buttons too well and then it clicked a couple of my squicks.

Firstly, I'm not really into historical pieces. I read it hoping that since our heroes walk in two worlds (Earthworld and Elseworld) that they'd rise above the primitive state of european culture in the 1700s or so. Unfortunately, no. When our title character is tasked with
Is author still writing 3 6 Mar 28, 2019 01:41PM
Buddy read in February 2013. 40 36 Jan 26, 2013 02:23PM

• Redeeming Zorus (Cyborg Seduction, #6)
  • Touching Ice (Cyborg Seduction, #4)
  • Enhanced (Brides of the Kindred, #12)
  • Kissing Steel (Cyborg Seduction, #2)
  • His Curvy Temptation
  • His Curvy Desire (Obsessed Alphas #1)
  • Stealing Coal (Cyborg Seduction, #5)
  • Loving Deviant (Cyborg Seduction, #9)
  • Taunting Krell (Cyborg Seduction, #7)
  • Melting Iron (Cyborg Seduction, #3)
  • Perfection
  • Freeing Luka (Clecanian #2)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Burning Up Flint (Cyborg Seduction, #1)
  • Eyes Of Crimson (Transfusion Saga, #8)
  • Ruthless (The House of Rohan, #1)
  • Tree of Souls (Transfusion Saga, #6)
  • Lawe's Justice (Breeds, #18; Feline Breeds, #15)
See top shelves…
Hi, I'm Elizabeth Amber, author of The Lords of Satyr series of hot historical paranormal romance novels: Nicholas, Raine, Lyon, Dominic, Dane, Bastian, and Sevin (2012). I'm a museum junkie and love history and archeology. When I was an art history major at university many years ago, I became fascinated with Greco-Roman artifacts. I’ve visited many archeological sites and museums in Italy and Gre ...more

The Lords of Satyr (7 books)
  • Raine (The Lords of Satyr, #2)
  • Lyon (The Lords of Satyr, #3)
  • Dominic (The Lords of Satyr, #4)
  • Dane (The Lords of Satyr, #5)
  • Bastian (The Lords of Satyr, #6)
  • Sevin (The Lords of Satyr, #7)