Start by marking “Diva Diaries” as Want to Read:
Diva Diaries

Diva Diaries

Do the thrills of youth have to end after a lady achieves a certain age? With her 31st birthday just around the corner, Dakota doesn't think so. She's a successful marketing executive who still believes in sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.
Published July 1st 2006 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about Diva Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diva Diaries

Start your review of Diva Diaries
Claire
Aug 09, 2008 rated it it was ok
Ok .. so tell me how is it possible that a 420 page book has 117 chapters?! When the chapters are 2 or 3 pages long! The book was ok .. Story of 3 women and their ups and downs particularly in love .. but the problem is .. all three stories are the same but with varying details. I almost feel that I've wasted my time with this one.
Camille Carter
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!👏👏👏👏👏

I LOVED these Women's Sisterhood and Friendship.❤❤❤❤ However, they were some of the Most, Indecisive Women I've ever seen!🙄 I feel Chrasey was Too Complacent AND Weak to just move on & get Out of her Dysfunctional "marriage" to Keith. She Used Trevor as a Crutch, ESPECIALLY Knowing that her "marriage" was O.V.E.R.!😑 And goodness......Jordan was the Most CONFUSED One of All 3 of them!😬 To be such an Intelligent Woman, she got on my Last Nerve!!😤 When she was Unhappy with Omar, Jay
Gladys Maina
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
One of the most hilarious books I have read this year. It is now clear that there is all the difference between lust, infatuation and love. Also, things don't always go as planned but they do work out eventually. Great Read!!
The Book Chick
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this book several years ago and I just retrieved this review that I had in my notes. I absolutely loved the characters. This book was an emotional roller coaster. What I loved about the book is that the author had this brilliant way of aiding the reader to live in each moment without wanting to fast forward. I admire writers who have that ability. This writer had it. It was actually the first time I ever noticed this writing tactic. I like it! I've since noticed other writers who have thi ...more
Aone
Nov 13, 2009 rated it liked it
Christie
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
~Gen hearts books.~
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any woman interested & divas
Recommended to ~Gen hearts books.~ by: no one
Shelves: favorites, audio
Erin Gill
Jul 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Very poorly written, feels like the author was trying to meet some sort of word count. I can't think of any other reason the reader would need detailed descriptions of every character's outfit in every scene. I was going to read the book all the way through because it had become personal to me to get through it, until I read this line, in a scene where the character feels she is being disrespected by her husband:

"Who in the hell do you think you're talkinto? Did I become a white woman in the las
Michelle
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love every bit of this book!...i'm not even finished...what i like most is, is this book has a wonderful plot...its such realistic fiction and drew me completely in without using wretched behavior or language.
Jacqueline
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. These are stories that everyone can relate to or know someone that is in this situation or has been in a similar situation.
Carrie
May 05, 2009 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book!! I could totally see me and my girlfriends in similar situations. Ms. Morris kept it real!
Latesha
May 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Book was ok and it was based on 3 different women lives however 117 Chapters, I started to get bored
Ruby
Feb 19, 2009 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No
I didn't really care for this book, not at all. I tried to give it a chance. I got half way through and couldn't read anymore of it.
Alexandra La Vigne
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very fun chick book about friends who are all going through their own "mid life crisis". It is like reading these women's diaries, each chapter is like a different entry from a different diva.
Becky
Aug 07, 2009 rated it liked it
I just finished listening to this audio book. It was a bit long and sometimes graphic (sex) but otherwise it was an interesting read.
Shemeka Mitchell
Aug 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I had to force myself to finish this book. I couldn't seem to relate to any of the characters or the things they were going through.
Abby
May 22, 2009
Yvonne Crawford
Sep 03, 2012
LJ
rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2011
Janie
Feb 11, 2013
Pamela Bell English
Sep 17, 2011
Zaporha
Mar 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Pretty good read, women can be so messy. Men with a close following
Sharifah
Nov 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Two Little Girls in Blue
  • The People vs. Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #25)
  • I Just Want to Pee Alone: A Collection of Humorous Essays by Kick Ass Mom Bloggers
  • Private Sydney (Private, #12)
  • Trauma
  • Instinct (Instinct #1)
  • Bookends
  • The Knockout Queen
  • The Last Train to Key West
  • Sam's Letters to Jennifer
  • Hard Truth (Anna Pigeon, #13)
  • Triple Homicide
  • Chase (Michael Bennett, #9.5)
  • Haunted (Michael Bennett, #10)
  • A Shore Thing
  • Baby-sitters' Haunted House (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, #1)
  • The 17th Suspect (Women's Murder Club, #17)
  • Here's to Us
Janine A. Morris lives in Queens, New York, writes for 98.7 Kiss FM, and is currently the Music Coordinator at WQHT, Hot 97, the #1 Hip-Hop station in New York. Morris graduated from Hofstra University with a degree in Communications, and her passion for writing began when she started writing for the school newspaper in junior high school. She has written articles for magazines such as XXL, The So ...more