Start by marking “Discovered (The Shalean Moon #1)” as Want to Read:
Discovered (The Shalean Moon #1)

Discovered

(The Shalean Moon #1)

When Rach moved to Scotland she knew there would be changes. She hadn't expected them to be quite so dramatic. Not only was there a new house, new school and new friends, there was also a secret to discover.

Brios Parde was a Patriarch in waiting. When the powerful leopard shifter senses a new Shalean he is amazed to discover it's the new girl. All his senses tell him Rach
ebook
Published May 1st 2012 by Lycaon Press

To ask other readers questions about Discovered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Discovered

Jo
Jul 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
When Rachel and her Dad moved to Scotland, she expected to experience some changes. A new house, a new school and new friends. There were some things though that she didn’t expect at all!

Although Rachel’s Mom – now deceased – was born in Scotland, she had lived in England all her life. Now, with a job offer too good to refuse, her Dad makes the decision to move to Scotland and Rachel finds herself far from London, her friends and everything that she knows. A miserable start to her first day of s
Doris O'Connor
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A fresh new voice in the YA market, J. Lilley spins a riveting tale of one girl's discovery of her roots, and a life she never knew she was destined to live.

With breathtaking descriptions and a wicked sense of humour, this book will have you riveted until you reach the end. Can't wait for the next in this series.
Tina
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although aimed at the "Young Adult" market I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish. Hadn't read anything by J. Lilley before but am definitely looking forward to the next book in the series.

I don't go for rehashing the blurb in my reviews, nor spoiling it for other readers, but I would highly recommend this book to anyone that enjoys "shifter" books. It's an innocent read for any age group.

Loved it!!
Romancing the Book
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ya
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Sometimes fate steps in and takes you on a path much different than that in which you should have been on. In this case, Rachel’s mum and dad fell in love upsetting the course that was laid out for Rach’s mum.

What would you do if you found that you could talk to friends without saying a word? How cool would that be?

Rach’s dad takes a new job which has them moving from London to Scotland where
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

Rach’s past is filled with secrets and not all of them are pleasant.

Poor Rach. Not only does she have to deal with the drama of making a major move to Scotland, she also discovers that her father has hidden a great deal of information concerning her heritage from her. Once Rach meets Brios, the revelations concerning magic and shape shifters come very quickly. Rach has an incredible amount of information forced on her all at once. At
Janis F
Dec 15, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
This is a really great shifter book for young adults. It's the first in a series.
Basically an up and coming 17 year old "leader" meets his 15 year old half human "one." It's a completely new world for Rach but that's okay because Brois wants to be her friend and teach her all there is to know about being a leopard shifter.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.
Suzanne Fuller
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book but look forward to the next one more! I loved Leira and so I can't wait to read her POV.
Fawa
Amie
Feb 23, 2014
Kelly
Jun 01, 2016
Living and writing in the Trossachs, in Scotland, where my Y A Shalean Moon Series is set.

I'm lucky, I have inspiration on my doorstep, and visitors galore. Not all are welcome--someone tell the cats, I really don't need field mice as guests!

The Shalean Moon (6 books)
  • Renounced (The Shalean Moon #2)
  • Accepted (The Shalean Moon #3)
  • United (The Shalean Moon #4)
  • Threatened (The Shalean Moon #5)
  • Resolved (The Shalean Moon #6)