Start by marking “Falcon's Angel (Cardiff, #1)” as Want to Read:
Falcon's Angel (Cardiff, #1)

Read Excerpt

Falcon's Angel

(Cardiff #1)

A haunting tale of passion, two hundred years in the making...

Angelina's passion is music but she has never felt this kind of want before.

Falcon wants the Stradivarius in her possession and goes undercover to track down a thief. He soon discovers he is not the only killer in search of the violin.

il Dragone, a devil-worshipping cult, wants revenge for a past only they can r
Published May 28th 2012 by Liquid Silver Books (first published May 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Falcon's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falcon's Angel

Marissa
Nov 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
Falcon’s Angel was a very quick read for me. I finished it in one day. This story was about love and how love could hopefully concur all no matter the obstacles.

The only issue I had with the book was that I had to re-read a couple paragraphs in the beginning so that I could follow along, especially the opening scene introducing us to Falcon/Armand.

However once I got about 50 pages into the book, I couldn’t stop reading. That being said is why I have decided to give it 4 stars. The author held
Karma♥Bites ^.~
Dec 28, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Karma♥Bites ^.~ by: Gotta R2R/Beta Read
Firstly, I'd like to thank Danita Minnis for the opportunity to read her debut novel, FALCON'S ANGEL, as part of the Gotta Have R2R/Beta Read program.

Based on the blurb, I really wanted to love FALCON'S ANGEL. Unfortunately, I struggled with it and then struggled some more with this review, which is why I'm posting this almost a week after reading it. I needed the time to let my impressions simmer a bit so I could then view my notes objectively. My ultimate rating is an average of what I liked a
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Nov 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Lovers of Romance with a historical element
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: Gotta have Read2Review/Beta read group
Something a bit different in a genre that can tend to formula. Get ready for a fast moving story that brings the past into the present in a very unique way.

Description:

Everyone wants Sacha Angelina Cardiff, classical violinist and daughter of a dynasty.
Falcon wants the Stradivarius in her possession, and goes undercover to track down a thief. However, he is not the only killer in search of the violin.
il Dragone, a devil-worshiping cult, wants revenge for a past only they can remember.
Angelina
Sue Morris
Nov 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-challenge
I loved this book. I found myself not wanting to put it down,but I had to due to company....

One of the things I loved most in this fast paced story,was how it was written on a multi level. The main characters in story changed from present to past and back. I found myself trying to guess what would happen next,and I was often very wrong (which makes a story more interesting).

I am not sure if this is a "stand alone" book or the start of a series but I would love to learn more about Falcon, Ange
H.A. Fowler
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of historical, romantic suspense, romantic mystery
Recommended to H.A. Fowler by: From author
Originally posted @ Bloodthirsty Muses: http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.co...

I really loved this book. It was so far out of my usual reading area in every way, if I hadn’t caught a teaser when the wonderful Danita was on a blog tour, I don’t know if I ever would have had the interest in reading it (or met her!). But Danita was kind enough to give me a copy (after a little whining and begging on my part — she’s so nice) and I’m so glad I got to read it.

This is the kind of book that’s like chic
Linda Hays-Gibbs
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First I would like to thank Danita Minnis for letting me read her book. I appreciate the effort that an author gives in his work.
Date: 11/29/12 Review By Linda Hays-Gibbs of Falcon’s Angel
By Danita Minnis
Published 2012
ISBN 978-1-59578-942-6

In a world that is forever in flux between the past and present a great love story abides between Falcon and Sasha or Angelina, his Angel. She goes by several names as he does. They are in Yorkshire, England and Italy most of the time but there is a lot of tr
Michelle(Chelle) aka Nightshade - Cake Whisperer
I would like to thank Danita Minnis for giving me the opportunity to read and review her debut novel. I guess I should come out and say up front that I personally did not care for the story, but I know from some of the feedback I saw that I am in the minority when it comes to this book.
Angelina is a classical violinist and she happens to be in possession of a very rare Stradivarius, which was given to her years ago by her instructor, the Maestro. What she is not aware of is that there is a my
Heather
Nov 28, 2012 rated it liked it
**There are spoilers in this review**

This book is about Angel and Falcon, and their fight against Il Dragone. It starts out with Angel having a violin that Falcon thinks she stole. They fall in love, and then she finds out he is/was investigating her and runs right to the enemy. He hits his head and then remembers his past life with her. He then rescues her from Il Dragone and she runs away from him back to England, where her parents (also have connected past lives that they remember). Mostly th
Morgan Schell
Nov 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked the premise of this book. It was simple and complicated at the same time. I've always been a fan of books with a time-travel component. There were a few parts where I would get confused about who they were talking about and exactly what was happening, but generally easy to follow along. And the romance was sweet and believable.
Rukhsana  Sukhan
The first thought that strikes me after having read this book is what a simpering little fool Sacha/Angelina is. The second thought is how Armand/Falcon sounds waaaay too perfect. And the third thought is that I'm not really a fan of insta-love, which is how I would categorize Armand and Sacha's initial attraction. I would have liked to see more sexual tension between these two at the beginning of the book. I must admit that I found the lovers' descriptions of each other at the beginning of the ...more
Danita Minnis
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Darlene Kuncytes
Gennesse
Nov 02, 2012
Donna (BLHmistress)
Nov 09, 2012
If you asked Danita Minnis which is easier, writing songs or writing novels, she would say it was the former. Melodies and rhymes are second nature to her. What her characters want is another thing entirely. With her debut novel, Falcon’s Angel, she learned to listen to her spunky heroine and sinfully confident hero. They’re funny and in danger, and that’s just the way they want it. Lesson learned ...more

Cardiff (2 books)
  • Love Entwined (Cardiff, #2)